Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,096 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Moving Vehicle From USA To Canada - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Moving Vehicle From USA To Canada (400 Views)

FRSC Official Hanging On A Moving Vehicle In Enugu State - Video / USA To Deport 7000 Ghanaians Today / Moving Back To Nigeria From USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moving Vehicle From USA To Canada by versashee: 12:24am On Jun 19, 2022
Hello,

Does anyone know any agency that can handle shipping of car from USA to Newfoundland, Canada?
Re: Moving Vehicle From USA To Canada by Cousin9999: 3:57am On Jun 19, 2022
I did a quick Google (and tried using a shipping calculator), but I'm not seeing anything solid. I'll poke around some more and see what I find.

Congrats on whatever opportunity you found up there, bro!
Re: Moving Vehicle From USA To Canada by int0x80(m): 5:07am On Jun 19, 2022
Why can't you drive the car from US to Canada?

2 Likes

Re: Moving Vehicle From USA To Canada by Cousin9999: 7:23pm On Jun 19, 2022
int0x80:
Why can't you drive the car from US to Canada?

Gas is so expensive now, maybe it would be cheaper to ship.
Re: Moving Vehicle From USA To Canada by signature2012(m): 4:21am On Jun 20, 2022
versashee:
Hello,

Does anyone know any agency that can handle shipping of car from USA to Newfoundland, Canada?

Sell that car in the US.When you arrive Canada,buy another one.
The cost of shipping alone ain’t cheap.Plus import duty as well.
Re: Moving Vehicle From USA To Canada by Originalsly: 8:51am On Jun 20, 2022
Cousin9999:

Gas is so expensive now, maybe it would be cheaper to ship. .

Hmmm ... and what fuel does ships use?.... air?... maybe water?... sea water?

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A US Passport?: A Full Guide By Passportsandvisas 2022 / Travel To Canada (Part A) / Advantages Of Living In Big Cities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.