Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Nigeria Is A Security Risk To Ordinary Visitors - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigeria Is A Security Risk To Ordinary Visitors (282 Views)

Panic In Umuahia As Gunmen Kill A Security Officer (Disturbing Photo) / Water Poured On A Security Officer Spotted Sleeping On Duty / I Will Take Any Risk To Leave Nigeria – Stowaway (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Is A Security Risk To Ordinary Visitors by Megabig: 5:20am On Jun 19, 2022
Folks,

Something needs to happen and that should happen so fast.
I went to club last weekend and after so much fun, I was opportuned to meet a couple of people who flew in from other places to the United States. I sat in the midst of these guys and we discussed at length about Africa and Nigeria especially. I told them of my experiences visiting Egypt,Kenya, Ethiopia,Ghana,Cameroun,Togo,Mali and Burundi. It was entirely a lovely conversation and of course white people will always need to do something differently.
We all exchanged numbers and just last night one reached to speak on how he would love to visit Nigeria and will be needing ideas on places to travel when there,I obviously was happy because at least I’m about contribute to something(tourism), felt I’ve sold Nigeria to some rich international folks who can even eventually invest maybe until he sent me a little screenshot of a research he made.
I’ve been really angry since that time and that comes to me asking,what exactly can we all do to stop the security situation in Nigeria. I think something has to be done and very fast, have you been able to convince someone to visit Africa and then was outrightly rejected?
Why isn’t our justice system strong enough to prosecute people at least, that will surely help others think twice before coming crimes.

We all need to talk honestly, this is terrible and I believe it’s unsafe for anyone. A country where foreigners cannot visit will certainly not attract enough investors and will surely be on downslide.

Something needs to happen and very fast…

Re: Nigeria Is A Security Risk To Ordinary Visitors by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 19, 2022
No thanks to igbos and Northerners.
Re: Nigeria Is A Security Risk To Ordinary Visitors by elipheleh(m): 11:54am On Jun 19, 2022
All because Yorubas and their crimes

1. Fraudsters. Every Yoruba dead or alive are fraudsters. Eg Hush puppy

2. Skull mining and human sacrifices. They kill for fun of satisfying their lust for evil wealth and black magic. Statistically 100 people are killed by Yoruba ritualists every day in the Western Nigeria.

3. Rape. A statistics has it that every every Yoruba before they reach age of 26 has raped at least one woman in their lifetime.
Re: Nigeria Is A Security Risk To Ordinary Visitors by kingthreat(m): 3:05pm On Jun 19, 2022
Our law enforcement and justice system is weak
Our moral institutions, churches and mosques are all about money.
Till a system fixes this, we are at the mercy of God.

(1) (Reply)

Beaking News Kuje Prison Under Attck / ISWAP Claims Responsibility For Attack On Kuje Prison / Police Foil Abduction Of Osun Bizwoman, Arrest Three

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.