Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,354 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

The Lover Boy Who Fell In Love With The Wrong Lover - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Lover Boy Who Fell In Love With The Wrong Lover (27872 Views)

The Lover Boy Who Was Having Sex With The Wrong Lover / A Boys Phone Fell In A Sealed Gutter: Happened Yesterday And It Got Me Thinking / Our Mother Is Not A Witch; Children Of Woman "Who Fell From The Sky",Say. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lover Boy Who Fell In Love With The Wrong Lover by Hassanmaye(m): 10:12am On Jul 24, 2022
wolesmile:

You posted a thread. You were the first to comment. You took the second comment slot again by shouting lala! Is lala the mod for religious section?
Hahahhahahaha
Re: The Lover Boy Who Fell In Love With The Wrong Lover by SPAMBOX7: 10:14am On Jul 24, 2022
No simpathy for him grin
Re: The Lover Boy Who Fell In Love With The Wrong Lover by Maynman: 10:14am On Jul 24, 2022
osazsky:
God knew his end was near,,,the question is wat did Samson do about it...he is not duty bound to protect everyone of us but with prayers we can be at per with God. If Samson way was in line with God he wouldn't have been sleeping with all d prostitute..the summery of his life is dat u can be strong yet lack wisdom
Before samson was born, Yahweh didn’t know how he will end?

Re: The Lover Boy Who Fell In Love With The Wrong Lover by osazsky(m): 10:15am On Jul 24, 2022
Enny2013:
And people stl name their sons Samson.
I have never seen a delilah yet our girls nor get joy..obaseki has been chasing prostitute for the past 3 weeks and he is already losing as all of them don enter sexify app
Re: The Lover Boy Who Fell In Love With The Wrong Lover by osazsky(m): 10:21am On Jul 24, 2022
Maynman:

death is a reward now..are u saying we shouldn't die or wat..wat matters is the impact u made,the lifes u touched and ur final abode..methuselah lived 10000 years but didn't have a story...God sees everything ,devil is looking for who to pray on..if u make a mistake as a matter of choice god may not be duty bound to protect u..its ur choice..if u decide to start smoking tobacco its ur choice..a man is a rational beign..if the tobacco damages ur lungs and kills u its ur choice but that doesn't mean he didn't know ur end was near..if u decide to sleep around like Samson and get HIV its ur choice. God is not duty bound to protect u until u urself is able to distinguish what is right and wrong
Re: The Lover Boy Who Fell In Love With The Wrong Lover by Enny2013(f): 10:21am On Jul 24, 2022
osazsky:
I have never seen a delilah yet our girls nor get joy..obaseki has been chasing prostitute for the past 3 weeks and he is already losing as all of them don enter sexify app
Which of d Obasekis?
Re: The Lover Boy Who Fell In Love With The Wrong Lover by Maynman: 10:21am On Jul 24, 2022
osazsky:
death is a reward now..are u saying we shouldn't die or wat..wat matters is the impact u made,the lifes u touched and ur final abode..methuselah lived 10000 years but didn't have a story...God sees everything ,devil is looking for who to pray on..if u make a mistake as a matter of choice god may not be duty bound to protect u..its ur choice..if u decide to start smoking tobacco its ur choice..a man is a rational beign..if the tobacco damages ur lungs and kills u its ur choice but that doesn't mean he didn't know ur end was near..if u decide to sleep around like Samson and get HIV its ur choice. God is not duty bound to protect u until u urself is able to distinguish what is right and wrong
The question is simple enough

Re: The Lover Boy Who Fell In Love With The Wrong Lover by osazsky(m): 10:24am On Jul 24, 2022
Maynman:

The question is simple enough

he knew...so was he suppose to write the story himself ..it was Samson choice..Samson was not a prophet..his life tell us that u can be strong and dull
Re: The Lover Boy Who Fell In Love With The Wrong Lover by Maynman: 10:27am On Jul 24, 2022
osazsky:
he knew...so was he suppose to write the story himself ..it was Samson choice..Samson was not a prophet..his life tell us that u can be strong and dull

So since he knew how samson will end before samson was born, he created samson to end that way.
Your god is beginning and the end right?
Re: The Lover Boy Who Fell In Love With The Wrong Lover by osazsky(m): 10:28am On Jul 24, 2022
Maynman:

So he since he knew how samson will end before samson was born, he created samson to end that way.
yes...as a lesson to others..I am sure after Samson's death people stopped sleeping with prostitutes and wives where happy
Re: The Lover Boy Who Fell In Love With The Wrong Lover by osazsky(m): 10:30am On Jul 24, 2022
Maynman:

So since he knew how samson will end before samson was born, he created samson to end that way.
oga if u are Muslim pls u have no biz been hear..cuz if it were on fri we take oats befor typing in d midst of intolerant people..cuz I just saw ur monika
Re: The Lover Boy Who Fell In Love With The Wrong Lover by Maynman: 10:30am On Jul 24, 2022
osazsky:
yes...as a lesson to others..I am sure after Samson's death people stopped sleeping with prostitutes and wives where happy

They don’t need samson death to stop.
How they will end has already been decided by yahweh before they were born.
Re: The Lover Boy Who Fell In Love With The Wrong Lover by Maynman: 10:31am On Jul 24, 2022
osazsky:
oga if u are Muslim pls u have no biz been hear..cuz if it were on fri we take oats befor typing in d midst of intolerant people..cuz I just saw ur monika

What does that got to do with anything here?
Hope you know elohim and allah is same?
Re: The Lover Boy Who Fell In Love With The Wrong Lover by osazsky(m): 10:31am On Jul 24, 2022
Maynman:

They don’t need samson death to stop.
How they will end has already been decided by yahweh before they were born.
thank God u know this
Re: The Lover Boy Who Fell In Love With The Wrong Lover by Maynman: 10:32am On Jul 24, 2022
osazsky:
thank God u know this

Why then do people sin?
Your god created them to sin and punish them after lol
Re: The Lover Boy Who Fell In Love With The Wrong Lover by osazsky(m): 10:33am On Jul 24, 2022
Maynman:

What does that got to do with anything here?
Hope you know elohim and allah is same?
God forbid..pls dont put ur Allah and God on the same sentence...tell ur people to stop killing in d name of infidels. There are no virgins in d after life..or u think Allah did not know that Mohammed will steal caravans and take children as wifes

1 Like

Re: The Lover Boy Who Fell In Love With The Wrong Lover by osazsky(m): 10:34am On Jul 24, 2022
Maynman:

Why then do people sin?
Your god created them to sin and punish them after lol
read d meaning of choice and come back..then I will reply u
Re: The Lover Boy Who Fell In Love With The Wrong Lover by Maynman: 10:35am On Jul 24, 2022
osazsky:
God forbid..pls dont put ur Allah and God on the same sentence...tell ur people to stop killing in d name of infidels. There are no virgins in d after life..or u think Allah did not know that Mohammed will steal caravans and take children as wifes

God is a title not a person.
You are worshipping the Israelite god, yahweh.
Yahweh is different from elohim.
Elohim and allah is same!
Re: The Lover Boy Who Fell In Love With The Wrong Lover by osazsky(m): 10:35am On Jul 24, 2022
Maynman:

God is a title not a person.
You are worshipping the Israelite god, yahweh.
Yahweh is different from elohim.
Elohim and allah is same!
wat are u worshiping..a stone in mecca I guess
Re: The Lover Boy Who Fell In Love With The Wrong Lover by Maynman: 10:36am On Jul 24, 2022
osazsky:
read d meaning of choice and come back..then I will reply u

Your god is ignorant of our choices?
How then does he know the beginning and end?
Re: The Lover Boy Who Fell In Love With The Wrong Lover by Maynman: 10:36am On Jul 24, 2022
osazsky:
wat are u worshiping..a stone in mecca I guess

Hubal you mean!
You are also worshipping a storm god warrior

Re: The Lover Boy Who Fell In Love With The Wrong Lover by Henergee(m): 10:37am On Jul 24, 2022
This is of course a great piece.
God bless you Op

1 Like

Re: The Lover Boy Who Fell In Love With The Wrong Lover by osazsky(m): 10:38am On Jul 24, 2022
Maynman:

Your god is ignorant of our choices?
How then does he know the beginning and end?
just like u are typing now God did not ask u to type ..u are typing on ur own and will stop when u are tired..if u are still typing till 10 pm at night in a lonely street ur phone will be stolen pls dont blame God and it will happen today
Re: The Lover Boy Who Fell In Love With The Wrong Lover by Maynman: 10:40am On Jul 24, 2022
osazsky:
just like u are typing now God did not ask u to type ..u are typing on ur own and will stop when u are tired..if u are still typing till 10 pm at night in a lonely street ur stole will be stolen pls dont blame God and it will happen today

So there are somethings your god doesn’t know before we do them?
Re: The Lover Boy Who Fell In Love With The Wrong Lover by osazsky(m): 10:41am On Jul 24, 2022
Maynman:

So there are somethings your god doesn’t know before we do them?
yeah like u walking and typing now..
Re: The Lover Boy Who Fell In Love With The Wrong Lover by Maynman: 10:41am On Jul 24, 2022
osazsky:
yeah like u walking and typing now..

Then he is not all knowing that’s why he is always regretting lol
Re: The Lover Boy Who Fell In Love With The Wrong Lover by osazsky(m): 10:42am On Jul 24, 2022
Maynman:

Then he is not all knowing that’s why he is always regretting lol
ur choice to type
Re: The Lover Boy Who Fell In Love With The Wrong Lover by Maynman: 10:43am On Jul 24, 2022
osazsky:
ur choice to type

And your god is ignorant of it.
How then does prophesy work?
He is also hoping that it will come to pass, as he is ignorant of our choices?
Re: The Lover Boy Who Fell In Love With The Wrong Lover by osazsky(m): 10:45am On Jul 24, 2022
Maynman:

And your god is ignorant of it.
How then does prophesy work?
He is also hoping that it will come to pass, as he is ignorant of our choices?
I am certain one of ur prophets knew u will be typing today..maybe Mohammed I dont know
Re: The Lover Boy Who Fell In Love With The Wrong Lover by Maynman: 10:46am On Jul 24, 2022
osazsky:
I am certain one of ur prophets knew u will be typing today..maybe Mohammed I dont know

Mohammed didn’t say he was all knowing
Re: The Lover Boy Who Fell In Love With The Wrong Lover by osazsky(m): 10:47am On Jul 24, 2022
Maynman:

Mohammed didn’t say he was all knowing
how then did he know that drinking camel urine in the morning and evening cures disorder

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives N3.3m To 12 Ladies Deported From Libya / Evil Spirit Attacked My Dad This Midnight / Prophet Cletus Ilongwo Arrested By 100 Security Operatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.