Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

When Is The Best Age To Become A Father? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Is The Best Age To Become A Father? (491 Views)

When Is The Best Age For Someone To Leave His Or Her Parents House / When Is The Best Age To Give Sex Education To Your Child / I Am Sterile But About To Be A Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Is The Best Age To Become A Father? by FamilyAdviser: 11:28am On Jun 19, 2022
I have heard alot of guys claimed they will not get married until they might have bought a car or build a fine house. But the truth been that in this modern day Nigeria, achieving all that one desire is not always easy due to the State of the country.

Well destiny varies. At the age of 19yrs I have already tested fatherhood.

What is the best age to become a father?

Happy father's day to all the young and old fathers out there.
Re: When Is The Best Age To Become A Father? by Jeon(f): 11:30am On Jun 19, 2022
@mid -late 50s.

When the hair is White in color.

3 Likes

Re: When Is The Best Age To Become A Father? by modsareuseless: 11:31am On Jun 19, 2022
I don't think any nairaland mod has what it takes to be a father.
Re: When Is The Best Age To Become A Father? by Machinegun91(m): 11:37am On Jun 19, 2022
Once your penis can produce sperm you are good to go
Re: When Is The Best Age To Become A Father? by Ekejoestar(m): 11:40am On Jun 19, 2022
Once you can afford to forgive crazy Lagos drivers when they bash your car or you can ignore curses from Lagos danfo conductors.
Re: When Is The Best Age To Become A Father? by BadEnglish(m): 11:41am On Jun 19, 2022
Some questions self need resounding slap as answer

1 Like

Re: When Is The Best Age To Become A Father? by Richy4(m): 11:42am On Jun 19, 2022
There's no age specifications man...
According to Barack Obama
"Any fool can have a child. That doesn’t make you a father. It’s the courage to raise a child that makes you a father.”.. smiley

1 Like

Re: When Is The Best Age To Become A Father? by ibechris(m): 11:46am On Jun 19, 2022
31 to 40 my opinion.

Because those are age brackets when men take full responsibility.

1 Like

Re: When Is The Best Age To Become A Father? by Munzy14(m): 12:37pm On Jun 19, 2022
ibechris:
31 to 40 my opinion.

Exactly.

1 Like

Re: When Is The Best Age To Become A Father? by Stargangz: 12:40pm On Jun 19, 2022
I had my first child at 21 during my uni days but I became a responsible dad at 27.
Re: When Is The Best Age To Become A Father? by Conwarden: 1:35pm On Jun 19, 2022
Whenever one is nentally mature and able to shoulder the resultant financial implications.

Scammers should be deprived of fatherhood.

angry

Life sentence for all scammers . . . Including paternity fraudsters!

1 Like

Re: When Is The Best Age To Become A Father? by efficiencie(m): 2:16pm On Jun 19, 2022
The best age to be a father is the age when you realize that fatherhood is an enormous responsibility that fools, cowards and self centered people should avoid at all cost.

1 Like

Re: When Is The Best Age To Become A Father? by Saintinoo(m): 3:28pm On Jun 19, 2022
ibechris:
31 to 40 my opinion.

Not talking about marriage though, but in this Buhari administration, a man should take full responsibility at age 25.

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu’s Brother Showers Praises On Wife As She Marks Birthday (photos) / Be More Than A Sperm Donor / Sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.