Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,165 members, 7,849,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:08 AM

Why Your Business Is Not Growing? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Your Business Is Not Growing? (106 Views)

My Youtube Channel Is Not Growing / Online Business Is An Illusion - There's No Business On The Internet / Five Fastest Growing Small Scale Businesses In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Your Business Is Not Growing? by Thekingofsales: 10:54am On Jun 20, 2022
After starting up a business, what next ?

I have observed a general attitude with most business owners, both online and offline entrepreneurs.

All they do is start up their business and try to put the business out there. Then when they start generating income, they feel they have arrived.

It is pertinent to mention that operating a sustainable business is worth more than that.

You can't just start earning and think that is the end of the world.

No matter how much you are making, you forget that there is always room for growth.

Now when you start earning from your business, what should you do?

1. Set aside a percentage of your income for savings

2. Set aside a percentage of your income and pay yourself

3. Set aside a percentage of your income for marketing/advertisement

I would love to emphasise on point number 3

People won't patronise you if they don't know you or the products/services you are offering

There is the need for you to constantly put yourself out there, show up in the faces of people as much as you can, everyday, everytime, every second. Marketing is never too much

If you feel you have 1,000 customers, I want you to know you can have 10,000 customers and if you have 10,000 customers, you can have 1,000,000 customers

This is the strategy employed by most successful brands like Jumia and MTN.

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Designer / Best Universal Crevice Cleaning Gel / Latest Update - How To Make Over $100 Everyday On Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.