Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,349 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

What Exactly Does Cisco Do. Nigerians Who Try To Get Those Cisco Certifications, - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / What Exactly Does Cisco Do. Nigerians Who Try To Get Those Cisco Certifications, (506 Views)

What Exactly Are The Cons Of Buying UK/US Used Laptops / How Do Nigerians Afford The N16,000 Per Month Internet Bill. This Is Like $160 / 7 Best I.t. Certifications That Is Applicable In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Exactly Does Cisco Do. Nigerians Who Try To Get Those Cisco Certifications, by buzugee(m): 2:38pm On Jul 22, 2011
are they involved in laying down cables or is this a software programming type thing ? what exactly is cisco about ? when you get certifications is this in doing physical work or software work ? i know i sound ignorant, i just want to know why a lot of naijas are into cisco
Re: What Exactly Does Cisco Do. Nigerians Who Try To Get Those Cisco Certifications, by sholasys: 3:11pm On Jul 22, 2011
Cisco is an Hardware manufacturing company/product name like LG, DELL, SONY, TOSHIBA etc,  They major in Telecommunication infrastructures (ICT in general). One need the knowledge and the understanding of there product to be able to used and work with them. So you have to be certified on there product/OS, be trained on it to manage it properly. At the course of managing it,  involves hardware, software, laying cables etc. Sorry this is the lowest i can go. thanks

(1) (Reply)

Get This Free Ebook On How To Html And Web Designing / Replace Options In Regular Expression / What Can I Do With My Computer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.