Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Real Madrid Unveil Anthony Rudiger - Photos - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Real Madrid Unveil Anthony Rudiger - Photos (40420 Views)

Real Madrid Unveil Photos Of Their New Bernabeu Stadium With Retractable Roof / Real Madrid Unveil Luka Jovic After Signing For £62m From Frankfurt / Anthony Rudiger And Emerson Palmieri Jams To Olamide's 'wo' After Europa Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Madrid Unveil Anthony Rudiger - Photos by Seunfretty: 5:22pm On Jun 20, 2022
Antonio Rudiger is. Wonderful center back in a back 3...his speed ability to go hard on people and enter into their face ..he has the licence to roan around as he loves in that structure...his always in positions where he won't have to be afraid if he looses the ball cos theirs either Silva or Christensen is just some meters away to cover but in a back 2 i can really count on him...his been in Chelsea for a while and only got into limelight wen Tuchel saw his strength and put him where he can florist...in a back 4 he might struggle...good luck to him though

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Unveil Anthony Rudiger - Photos by Ximenez(m): 5:28pm On Jun 20, 2022
ABANGWABOI:

Sorry Mate... Not sorry cos Arsenal would replace Chelsea in the top 4..
As for Man UTD.. Dem be Europa boys as usual cos they would finish 6th ..
When will Arsenal be good enough to win ordinary Europa league?
Re: Real Madrid Unveil Anthony Rudiger - Photos by pargelenis(m): 5:29pm On Jun 20, 2022
Thank you Mr. Rudiger … you served Chelsea very well.
I hope you don’t follow the footsteps of Mr. Hazard and warm the bench. Work hard for your spot in the start 11.
Re: Real Madrid Unveil Anthony Rudiger - Photos by Seunfretty: 5:30pm On Jun 20, 2022
Ximenez:

Omo this is a very sincere and wicked question any arsenal fan won't like this....i dey feel for them
Re: Real Madrid Unveil Anthony Rudiger - Photos by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 20, 2022
My Respect for this guy thou..

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Unveil Anthony Rudiger - Photos by ABANGWABOI(m): 5:35pm On Jun 20, 2022
Ximenez:

Winning the Europa league is not the Yardstick to measure "Being good enough"..
Bye Felicia..
Re: Real Madrid Unveil Anthony Rudiger - Photos by okuta007: 5:37pm On Jun 20, 2022
dawnomike:
Time will tell what his future holds at Madrid... I wish him well

Real Madrid, a one time very racist anti- black players team in the 1990’s now parading a squad almost 40% black players - hmmmm “nothing is really impossible in this life”
Re: Real Madrid Unveil Anthony Rudiger - Photos by Ximenez(m): 5:38pm On Jun 20, 2022
ABANGWABOI:

Winning the Europa league is not the Yardstick to measure "Being good enough"..
Bye Felicia..
No Champions League
No Europa League.

Arsenal's standings in European football is justified then grin
Re: Real Madrid Unveil Anthony Rudiger - Photos by Fanatical(m): 5:42pm On Jun 20, 2022
Fahdiga:
Chelsea won't miss him

Chelsea will miss him
Re: Real Madrid Unveil Anthony Rudiger - Photos by Anaerobi(m): 5:43pm On Jun 20, 2022
paulolee:

u mean dis past season? pocket who?? no b him benz waka pass take score d winning goal?

Please watch the reply of 2nd leg again.... Rodrigo scored the 2goals.... It ended 3-2 na
Re: Real Madrid Unveil Anthony Rudiger - Photos by Qew1: 5:46pm On Jun 20, 2022
Ok
Re: Real Madrid Unveil Anthony Rudiger - Photos by Fahdiga(m): 5:49pm On Jun 20, 2022
Angelfrost:

Really?!! Who is his replacement in that first team?!!
Let's wait and see
Re: Real Madrid Unveil Anthony Rudiger - Photos by Fahdiga(m): 5:51pm On Jun 20, 2022
TOPCRUISE:

Just like Sierra Leone did not miss him at all cool
Re: Real Madrid Unveil Anthony Rudiger - Photos by Ximenez(m): 6:02pm On Jun 20, 2022
Anaerobi:

Please watch the reply of 2nd leg again.... Rodrigo scored the 2goals.... It ended 3-2 na
Benzema scored the winning goal in extra time.
Vini crossed, Rudiger was wrong footed and slipped giving Benzema to nod home a free header.
Re: Real Madrid Unveil Anthony Rudiger - Photos by Ray07(m): 6:05pm On Jun 20, 2022
Angelfrost:
Nice one.... Some clubs are taking no chances this coming season.

The same can't be said for others.

Come Kyase, Xynerise, Fergie001, Ray07... Na only Coach una wan unveil this season?!? tongue
We like it like that. cheesy
Re: Real Madrid Unveil Anthony Rudiger - Photos by Anaerobi(m): 6:06pm On Jun 20, 2022
Ximenez:

Benzema scored the winning goal in extra time.
Vini crossed, Rudiger was wrong footed and slipped giving Benzema to nod home a free header.

Ya I remembered. But he marked Benzema wella in 90mints... Effect of 4 defense
Re: Real Madrid Unveil Anthony Rudiger - Photos by Tobijays: 6:07pm On Jun 20, 2022
paulolee:

he would av alot work n improvement to do if he aims at being d next ramos bcox ramos is miles ahead of him.
the rudigar i see hardly read games, always caught overlapping n easily lose concentration wen it matters most..
benzema brilliance really exposed him in both legs, d heading benz scored from modric pass in d first leg n also d winning goal dt benz scored in d second leg were his fault.
Benz left him, walked n head from vini pass, rudigar was standing n watching as if its magic..
haaa did you watch the ball vini was about to cross the ball, rudy was up against benz and and another dude he was trying to cover both that was why he slipped trying to run back and fort bro you no sabi ball and you go dy drag Ororo
Re: Real Madrid Unveil Anthony Rudiger - Photos by Ximenez(m): 6:10pm On Jun 20, 2022
Anaerobi:

Ya I remembered. But he marked Benzema wella in 90mints... Effect of 4 defense
I wish him well.
But obviously, his strength is not defending in the box.
Re: Real Madrid Unveil Anthony Rudiger - Photos by Harrynight(m): 6:11pm On Jun 20, 2022
Verg good player!

It's painful how chelsea allow this guy walkaway free cry

A player that would worth more than 40million euro
Re: Real Madrid Unveil Anthony Rudiger - Photos by Ximenez(m): 6:15pm On Jun 20, 2022
Harrynight:
Verg good player!

It's painful how chelsea allow this guy walkaway free cry

A player that would worth more than 40million euro
Teams can't force a player to stay. He even tried sef.

Imagine Mane and Lewandowski going to the media to talk about their intention to leave.
Dambele is still there dragging with Barca.
Re: Real Madrid Unveil Anthony Rudiger - Photos by naijapikin2(m): 6:24pm On Jun 20, 2022
He will be targeted by referees. You heard it hear first. Quote me anyway.
Re: Real Madrid Unveil Anthony Rudiger - Photos by richmanrichard: 6:39pm On Jun 20, 2022
Zelenskyy:

Forget about all those their team of the season
rubbish ...

How does it translate to player effectiveness for his club ?

Just to let you know.... My blood is Blue. So I am not bashing Chelsea Fc or it's players

In the premier league when Chelsea was drawing or losing against smaller clubs, Rudiger's lack of concentration was very evident.

Champions League against Madrid, he was a disaster. All I saw was a player that is fatigued.

The guy was a shadow of himself compared to the Champions League winning season..

And I will understand that because most players after winning the champions league perform very poorly the following season...

All the same, I wish him all the best..

he had his mistakess but christensen caused was the villain against real.
Re: Real Madrid Unveil Anthony Rudiger - Photos by richmanrichard: 6:44pm On Jun 20, 2022
Angelfrost:

Erik Ten Hag must be a very brave hearted coach to take up that daunting challenge.
by end of next season his name go turn from Erik Ten Hag to Erik Don Hang
Re: Real Madrid Unveil Anthony Rudiger - Photos by DOM7: 7:03pm On Jun 20, 2022
Another Hazard in making! He forgot that Silva coming bring the best in him,if there's no Silva's quality within the defense line it will end in tears. Good luck anyway!
Re: Real Madrid Unveil Anthony Rudiger - Photos by membranus: 7:07pm On Jun 20, 2022
We will miss his intelligent tackling and scoring prowess in Chelsea.

I will surely miss him.
Re: Real Madrid Unveil Anthony Rudiger - Photos by mrkings84(m): 7:16pm On Jun 20, 2022
Light78:

You are a bad person. After all he played while at Chelsea, that's all you could say.

Is it because he is no longer a Chelsea player? Learn to wish people well.

So where did he wished him bad?
He only said the obvious!

So don't you know that Chelsea won't miss him?
Re: Real Madrid Unveil Anthony Rudiger - Photos by Linguistical001(m): 7:48pm On Jun 20, 2022
You don't need to CAPP names, just know that this club is more successful the your club, another club in London, another one in North London and another London club combined.
Haters...
paulolee:
I cnt wait to see him in Madrid, tired of hearing the hype about this guy...
a player dt only performs playing as a 3 man back but not dt good wen playing as a cb in a 4 man defense settings.
am happy madrid do use 4 man defense n he would be exposed for us all to see.
the only positive is dt he came in for free, unlike a club in Manchester dt signed a defender for 80m, gave him captain band n he still flopped in flying colors...I no call names o
Re: Real Madrid Unveil Anthony Rudiger - Photos by Angelfrost(m): 8:27pm On Jun 20, 2022
richmanrichard:
by end of next season his name go turn from Erik Ten Hag to Erik Don Hang

More like Erik Tenth Place! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Unveil Anthony Rudiger - Photos by Myke99: 8:47pm On Jun 20, 2022
paulolee:
I cnt wait to see him in Madrid, tired of hearing the hype about this guy...
a player dt only performs playing as a 3 man back but not dt good wen playing as a cb in a 4 man defense settings.
am happy madrid do use 4 man defense n he would be exposed for us all to see.
the only positive is dt he came in for free, unlike a club in Manchester dt signed a defender for 80m, gave him captain band n he still flopped in flying colors...I no call names o
Oga rudiger can never be flop in Spain. As England tough reach rudiger still perform
Spain football no fit stress am, na holiday e go be for Spain
Re: Real Madrid Unveil Anthony Rudiger - Photos by paulolee(m): 9:31pm On Jun 20, 2022
Myke99:

Oga rudiger can never be flop in Spain. As England tough reach rudiger still perform
Spain football no fit stress am, na holiday e go be for Spain
just as bale n hazard dt did wonders in EPL performed in spain abi?? una sabi analyze football eeh
Re: Real Madrid Unveil Anthony Rudiger - Photos by paulolee(m): 9:34pm On Jun 20, 2022
Linguistical001:
You don't need to CAPP names, just know that this club is more successful the your club, another club in London, another one in North London and another London club combined.
Haters...
united more successful than barca?? people wey i beat on its best form in 2 UCL??
united no win any cup reach barca, not league, not domestic cup or even UCL...guy abeg ask questions before u cap dust....m a barca fam bro
Re: Real Madrid Unveil Anthony Rudiger - Photos by Zelenskyy(m): 9:48pm On Jun 20, 2022
richmanrichard:
he had his mistakess but christensen caused was the villain against real.

Ok I hear you...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Pockets N8.2 Billion For Beating Klitschko / Francisca Ordega Signs For Athletico Madrid. / Ighalo To Miss Manchester United's Training Camp Over Coronavirus Risk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.