Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,914 members, 7,838,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Come mingle with moi here @Naya - Dating And Meet-up Zone (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Come mingle with moi here @Naya (17512 Views)

Strictly Abuja "Single" Guys & Ladies, Lets Mingle Here... / Come Mingle With Nayah Part 2 / Mingle With Owerri Connect- Imsu,futo,aice,imo Poly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come mingle with moi here @Naya by Nayah(f): 4:14pm On Jul 29, 2011
I'm getting back home talk to you later in the evening is that ok for you?
Re: Come mingle with moi here @Naya by pendo89(f): 4:22pm On Jul 29, 2011
Yeah nayah. cool

Hi crew,
Now now now
I can't really tell the difference btwn a Ghanaian movie and a nigerian one till I hear the words ooooo. That ooohh is the main distinguisher.
They all wear robes tie headscarfs and have similar features.
Re: Come mingle with moi here @Naya by Sourcecrew: 4:22pm On Jul 29, 2011
Yeah. It's aiight. Take care of u.
Re: Come mingle with moi here @Naya by Sourcecrew: 4:25pm On Jul 29, 2011
@Pendo; laffs. But the directing, production, continuity, script are all getting better by the day, go to youtube and se this movie am telling u about,am absolutely sure it'll change ur perception.
Re: Come mingle with moi here @Naya by pendo89(f): 4:55pm On Jul 29, 2011
If it has people turning into goats,ghosts popping out of bottles,excessive prayers and wailing hours on end,people with paints and masks in the bush then top that with some witchdoctor undecided undecided ah ah I aint watching.
Re: Come mingle with moi here @Naya by Sourcecrew: 5:09pm On Jul 29, 2011
Common! There's none of those which you just listed, you sure haven't seen our movies in a long time. Pls. just go see THE GAME and comeback to tell me what you think, ok? You sure wont regret the time spent doing that, i bet you, you're so funny.
Re: Come mingle with moi here @Naya by pendo89(f): 5:16pm On Jul 29, 2011
The plot. Give me a tip on the plot then I will know if its worth my time grin
The title already tells me what to expect. undecided
I like mysterious titles that you cannot decode. Not 'caught red handed'
Now game? ok story line? in 5 sentences.
Re: Come mingle with moi here @Naya by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 29, 2011
hello Nayah wink wink wink smiley smiley smiley
Re: Come mingle with moi here @Naya by pendo89(f): 5:22pm On Jul 29, 2011
Nothing wrong in watching it here grin

Shennel (Yvonne Nelson) is an assassin who is hired by Teddy Elbert (Majid Michel) to kill his brother Bill (Johannes Maier) in order to receive an insurance payout. Things however are not as clear cut as they first appear to be. Ronnie Lawson (John Dumelo) is a business man that runs his late father’s multimillion business empire. Brandy (Yvonne Okoro) is lying to the media that she is engaged to Ronnie Lawson to boost business with her modelling agency. Little does she know that she has been busted when Ronnie Lawson turns up at her agency posing as a wannabe model.
Teddy pretends to fall for Shennel only to reveal that he knows her true person and wants to marry her for business purposes.

ok the rest on you tube.The names already made me dizzy and lost.
Re: Come mingle with moi here @Naya by Sourcecrew: 5:33pm On Jul 29, 2011
LAFFS! I'm short of words.
Re: Come mingle with moi here @Naya by pendo89(f): 6:18pm On Jul 29, 2011
undecided undecided
is it the game movie? or you meant game as in the wild?
Re: Come mingle with moi here @Naya by Nayah(f): 8:26am On Aug 01, 2011
hi my dearest sister Pendo sorry I was realy busy this week end
Anyway I've seen a ghanaian movie on Satudrday which was not bad at all with Jackie Appiah, Chris Attoh "the Perfect picture" just go and check it , actually the qulity of the image and even the acting was quite good even though they need to improve, I think Nigerian Industry has a real challenger cause I think Ghanain is taking it in terms of image, and stories
Re: Come mingle with moi here @Naya by pendo89(f): 9:01am On Aug 01, 2011
I really have to admmit I stopped watching nollywood after the first few episodes kept showing witchcraft and people turning into animals.It really pisses me off.
And then they get too emotional,praying for hours and wailing and all those annoying stuff it makes me sick.
They need to reduce the drama. Another thing is they are very predictable.I think they are all the same.Same themes same everything.I f I watch a new one I feel as though I have watched it before.
Ghanaian and Nigerian.I swear if the nigerians dont say ooooh then I would not be able to tell the diffrence.
Re: Come mingle with moi here @Naya by Nayah(f): 9:06am On Aug 01, 2011
You might be right but I think it's good to support our brothers even they clearly need to improve the way they act, but honstely I think in terms of quality and all staff Ghanaian is taking advance to Nigeria, because Nigerian movies are as you said the same, or almost
Re: Come mingle with moi here @Naya by pendo89(f): 9:10am On Aug 01, 2011
Why do they seem to have only limited actors?Its the same actors in every movie of course playing diffrent roles but I would wish to see new faces.
Okay I think am being too harsh here but a variety is not bad.Thts why the are very predictable.
Theme is always Love,hate,witchcraft,crime,and the plot obvious undecided.Ok they try anyway.Nollywood is big no dispute.
Re: Come mingle with moi here @Naya by Nayah(f): 9:21am On Aug 01, 2011
Pendo I can get it, it's time to diversify actors in the landscape, you're probably right and I think the same but Bollywood it's quite the same and it succesful too, so maybe we can do

As for me better acting and different themes could help them to be more famous and recognized
Re: Come mingle with moi here @Naya by pendo89(f): 9:28am On Aug 01, 2011
I used to be an actor in school.I was a member of Drama club. grin
And I was good!! Perhaps I could apply for job in Nollywood/Bollywood .But the dance!! shocked
Re: Come mingle with moi here @Naya by Nayah(f): 9:31am On Aug 01, 2011
hehehe cool sister I would be glad to see you on that Nollywood stuff but then they'll compare u to Gene or Omo as usual here on Nlr grin
Re: Come mingle with moi here @Naya by jaybee3(m): 9:33am On Aug 01, 2011
Morning Miss . . . . . wink
Re: Come mingle with moi here @Naya by Nayah(f): 9:39am On Aug 01, 2011
Hi Jay wink
Re: Come mingle with moi here @Naya by pendo89(f): 10:12am On Aug 01, 2011
We usually have these school drama competitions from district to national level.
One time my role in the play was to sit still on a log on stage throughout the entire play. I was painted black and white representing both evil and good.
Now this was a National competition meaning we had beaten everybody else in the province and were facing other like us. So there I was sitted on this piece of log we carried from school and the play began.5 minutes into the play,I felt lil insects crawling on my back!.Rem I am supposed to be still like a mannequin!
I ENDURED those lil insects for 45 min, the full play time. And they were all over my body on the back,neck,feet I could not do anything cz any wrong move and my school flops. The wooden log had this hole where the silly insects hid.
That was the end of my acting. undecided
Re: Come mingle with moi here @Naya by jaybee3(m): 10:13am On Aug 01, 2011
weekend any good?
what did u get up to?
Re: Come mingle with moi here @Naya by Nayah(f): 10:17am On Aug 01, 2011
I'm quite fine Jay bee thanks just working now everything is ok and you?

Pendo what a professionnal grin
Re: Come mingle with moi here @Naya by jaybee3(m): 10:22am On Aug 01, 2011
I'd say yet another monday. Cycle continues grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Come mingle with moi here @Naya by pendo89(f): 10:27am On Aug 01, 2011
Goodmorning JB?
Re: Come mingle with moi here @Naya by jaybee3(m): 10:36am On Aug 01, 2011
Morning Pendo
Re: Come mingle with moi here @Naya by Nayah(f): 10:38am On Aug 01, 2011
yep jay bee
Re: Come mingle with moi here @Naya by jackpot(f): 10:44am On Aug 01, 2011
Morning Miss . . . . .
Re: Come mingle with moi here @Naya by Nayah(f): 10:59am On Aug 01, 2011
Hi Jackpot how are you??
Pendo where are you sister?
Re: Come mingle with moi here @Naya by pendo89(f): 11:05am On Aug 01, 2011
am here
multitasking lol
Am in the office. grin
Re: Come mingle with moi here @Naya by Nayah(f): 11:10am On Aug 01, 2011
ok me too going on lunch break coming soon kiss
Re: Come mingle with moi here @Naya by pendo89(f): 11:50am On Aug 01, 2011
kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (24) (Reply)

An Interview with KENNETH205, DONARIOK, VIZKIZ, MrDOjo & CUTEZT / REASON YOU NEED TO BE IN READY FOR MARRIAGE (RFM) / Everyone wants to give Typewriter a dirty slap.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.