Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Fake Kidnap: Ameerah Sufyan Apologises For Misleading Police And The Public - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fake Kidnap: Ameerah Sufyan Apologises For Misleading Police And The Public (30015 Views)

Fake Kidnap: Court Grants Ameerah Sufyan Bail. / 16-Year-Old Girl Connives With Boyfriend To Fake Kidnap, Demands N500,000 Ransom / Pastor Arranges Fake Kidnap In Imo In Order Scam Members With Prophecy. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fake Kidnap: Ameerah Sufyan Apologises For Misleading Police And The Public by naptu2: 3:09pm On Jun 20, 2022
Previous threads: Ameerah Sufyan: Police Investigate Kidnap Of Woman In Abuja

Police Find Missing Safiyanu Amira, Woman Who Claimed She Was Kidnapped In Abuja

MINDCOACH @Ameerah_sufyan

Good day all, I would like to formally apologize to the general public, to the whole police department and my friends and family for misleading them with the below tweet, nothing of such happened and it was all just my delusions and negative thinking, I would also like to thank the IG and the CP babaji Sunday for helping me through this may God reward them abundantly.

https://twitter.com/Ameerah_sufyan/status/1538869540192395271
https://twitter.com/Ameerah_sufyan/status/1538870869694599169

MINDCOACH @Ameerah_sufyan

I intentionally took myself out of our house, went to these locations, entered bushes and dehydrated and starved myself for four days just like that, there was no kidnapping, nothing at all, I truly apologize and please pray for me
I Need it.

https://twitter.com/Ameerah_sufyan/status/1538870266461409280

Re: Fake Kidnap: Ameerah Sufyan Apologises For Misleading Police And The Public by naptu2: 3:09pm On Jun 20, 2022
There were a lot of speculations about what actually happened to her, but she and the police have not revealed exactly what happened, except for the fact that she was not really kidnapped.

Some people circulated a voice note which they allege that she sent to her friends. In the voice note, someone was telling someone else that there is no danger because she is using WiFi and therefore, people would not know where she is. Some other people claimed that she was found in a hotel in Lagos Mainland. However, there is no confirmation from either Ameerah or the police that these claims are true.

8 Likes

Re: Fake Kidnap: Ameerah Sufyan Apologises For Misleading Police And The Public by naptu2: 3:10pm On Jun 20, 2022
More.

1 Share

Re: Fake Kidnap: Ameerah Sufyan Apologises For Misleading Police And The Public by Zonefree(m): 3:24pm On Jun 20, 2022
Y'all will agree with me that total annihilation of this gender will bring lasting peace to the world.

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fake Kidnap: Ameerah Sufyan Apologises For Misleading Police And The Public by Ishilove: 3:30pm On Jun 20, 2022
Zonefree:
Y'all will agree with me that total annihilation of this gender will bring lasting peace to the world.
When you people make these kinds of comments you forget you have female relatives. Grow up

Mynd44, rule 3

3. Don't threaten, support or DEFEND violent acts against any person, tribe, race, animals, or group (gender)

108 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Fake Kidnap: Ameerah Sufyan Apologises For Misleading Police And The Public by dawnomike(m): 3:33pm On Jun 20, 2022
This is a case of mental issue

13 Likes

Re: Fake Kidnap: Ameerah Sufyan Apologises For Misleading Police And The Public by Zonefree(m): 3:33pm On Jun 20, 2022
Ishilove:

When you people make these kinds of comments you forget you have female relatives. Grow up

Mynd44, rule 3

3. Don't threaten, support or DEFEND violent acts against any person, tribe, race, animals, or group (gender)
Your conscience is playing pranks on you. Did I mention you in my post?

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fake Kidnap: Ameerah Sufyan Apologises For Misleading Police And The Public by GloriousGbola: 3:34pm On Jun 20, 2022
Ishilove:

Abeg she should getat. She is still lying, despite the fact that she was overhead in the voice note admitting that she was in the biggest hotel in Lagos Mainland.

Apparently this was the gun that was used to 'kidnapped' her.

it is not right, but whenever i read that a girl is missing i immediately think she is riding a prick somewhere. 95% of these missing girl stores always end with the girl being mysteriously found and the parents going silent.

back in the day , if a girl wanted to get laid, she could easily disappear to her guys place. all she had to do was vanish from school. in todays interconnected world, vanish and the alarm will immediately blow. "she is not picking her phone, no updates from her whatsapp"

what does a 2020 chick have to do to get some d**k on the downlow cry cry cry

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fake Kidnap: Ameerah Sufyan Apologises For Misleading Police And The Public by Sulele04(m): 3:35pm On Jun 20, 2022
Anything we do for social media clout cheesy cheesy wink.

I mean is it not this Nairaland that one boy faked to be the finest boy in University of Ibadan, and it made it to frontpage. lipsrsealed

Anyway, he remains my Idol.

Meanwhile this was peak Burna,he fell off now. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Fake Kidnap: Ameerah Sufyan Apologises For Misleading Police And The Public by money121(m): 3:38pm On Jun 20, 2022
Ok
Re: Fake Kidnap: Ameerah Sufyan Apologises For Misleading Police And The Public by DamnnNiggarr: 3:38pm On Jun 20, 2022
shocked
Re: Fake Kidnap: Ameerah Sufyan Apologises For Misleading Police And The Public by iamoyindamola(m): 3:38pm On Jun 20, 2022
Stupid angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Fake Kidnap: Ameerah Sufyan Apologises For Misleading Police And The Public by iiifedimma(f): 3:38pm On Jun 20, 2022
Ok
Re: Fake Kidnap: Ameerah Sufyan Apologises For Misleading Police And The Public by Klington: 3:38pm On Jun 20, 2022
Apologies not accepted.

She and her co-travellers must pay for their stooopidity and disturbance of public place, raising false security alarm in this buhari govt that has been overrun by insecurity.

20 Likes

Re: Fake Kidnap: Ameerah Sufyan Apologises For Misleading Police And The Public by pretydiva(f): 3:38pm On Jun 20, 2022
She must be mad

7 Likes

Re: Fake Kidnap: Ameerah Sufyan Apologises For Misleading Police And The Public by NotKnown: 3:39pm On Jun 20, 2022
Goat, that's what she is.
Female animalistic goat.

The implication is that it will be more difficult believing others when they're in real danger.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Kidnap: Ameerah Sufyan Apologises For Misleading Police And The Public by YeyeGbami: 3:39pm On Jun 20, 2022
I’m only concerned about when a genuine person would call for help and it will be ignored just because of this twaat.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fake Kidnap: Ameerah Sufyan Apologises For Misleading Police And The Public by TalkTalkTwins(m): 3:39pm On Jun 20, 2022
angry
Re: Fake Kidnap: Ameerah Sufyan Apologises For Misleading Police And The Public by RedChiefPriest: 3:40pm On Jun 20, 2022
Hope no be say she just wan use that one trend sha?
Because that will be pure stupidity.

Well is better to be safe than sorry,if she felt she was in danger then she actually did the right thing.

Time to bring out my 70 kolanuts and 6 kegs of palmwine as evening don come like this.

Ishilove:

Mynd44, rule 3

But you don't correct the futureisgmail and her fellow imbeciles whenever they say men needs to be wiped off the face of the earth,or do you?

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake Kidnap: Ameerah Sufyan Apologises For Misleading Police And The Public by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 20, 2022
Influenzas and lies...... probably was trying to spin a narrative out of this.
Re: Fake Kidnap: Ameerah Sufyan Apologises For Misleading Police And The Public by TheRealOwner(m): 3:40pm On Jun 20, 2022
What a fool. The whole world knows you, your name, your 'coded activities' and your picture now. What good thing did you gain from this??

#BelieveAllWomen & #FutureIsFemale in the mud
Re: Fake Kidnap: Ameerah Sufyan Apologises For Misleading Police And The Public by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 20, 2022
Zonefree:

shocked shocked shocked

Comrade, this is extreme ooo

sad

3 Likes

Re: Fake Kidnap: Ameerah Sufyan Apologises For Misleading Police And The Public by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 20, 2022
Same senerio happened a while ago onn same Twitter

She should be punished for misleading the public

12 Likes

Re: Fake Kidnap: Ameerah Sufyan Apologises For Misleading Police And The Public by DropsMic(m): 3:41pm On Jun 20, 2022
Smg
Re: Fake Kidnap: Ameerah Sufyan Apologises For Misleading Police And The Public by Mindlog: 3:41pm On Jun 20, 2022
She needs psychological evaluation.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man’s Hands Chopped Off In Sokoto By Armed Men (Disturbing Photos) / A Woman Slapped Me, How Do I Follow The Case Up? / Mob Strips 2 Thieves Unclad In Imo State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.