Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,270 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Samuel Eto'o Pleads Guilty For €3.88m Tax Fraud To Avoid Prison - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Samuel Eto'o Pleads Guilty For €3.88m Tax Fraud To Avoid Prison (24426 Views)

AFCON: Cameroon FA Rejects Samuel Eto'o Fils' Resignation / Samuel Eto'o Fils Physically Attacks Algerian Youtuber In Qatar (video) / Samuel Eto'o Is New Cameroon Football Federation President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Eto'o Pleads Guilty For €3.88m Tax Fraud To Avoid Prison by princeemmma(m): 5:07pm On Jun 20, 2022
All this footballers are all guilty of tax fraud, they are all receiving huge amount of money but to pay fraud na wahala

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Eto'o Pleads Guilty For €3.88m Tax Fraud To Avoid Prison by Cmanforall: 5:08pm On Jun 20, 2022
System that works

1 Like

Re: Samuel Eto'o Pleads Guilty For €3.88m Tax Fraud To Avoid Prison by femimailbox(m): 5:08pm On Jun 20, 2022
sarride:
Every Attempt To Convert Aso Rock To Retirement Home For The Elderly & Sick , We Cancel & Destroy it IJN

Get your PVC if you don't want your children to suffer the consequences of Tilumbu or Atiku presidency

I no fit chop Agbado and Cassava and I no fit carry gun. I'm still young

Lol! E lo fokan bale!
Re: Samuel Eto'o Pleads Guilty For €3.88m Tax Fraud To Avoid Prison by Treasure17(m): 5:08pm On Jun 20, 2022
Golan007:
Peter Obi would have been jailed in other climes.
Has he been convicted of any crime? Go and jail him na.
Re: Samuel Eto'o Pleads Guilty For €3.88m Tax Fraud To Avoid Prison by Treasure17(m): 5:10pm On Jun 20, 2022
Spain not joking with tax evasion.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Eto'o Pleads Guilty For €3.88m Tax Fraud To Avoid Prison by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 20, 2022
TheJust101:
Spain and tax issues. Before you decide to live there, read and understand their tax law, else you will end up in jail, no matter how high or exalted your station.

True and Insightful..
Re: Samuel Eto'o Pleads Guilty For €3.88m Tax Fraud To Avoid Prison by Sheriman(m): 5:11pm On Jun 20, 2022
All European countries no dey joke with tax because na dia dem dey see money build all of their cities and stabilize their economic. Dem no get oil dem no get gold diamond or silver or uranium or copper or timbers like ours in Africa. Individual taxes and company taxes na their own source of income but dem effectively manage it well more than all the millions will generate from our mineral resources here which larger part of it were enjoyed by our corrupt leaders and stolen for their unborn generation.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Eto'o Pleads Guilty For €3.88m Tax Fraud To Avoid Prison by YoungLionken(m): 5:13pm On Jun 20, 2022
Why do they always evade tax? And it's not as if they're not capable..

Could it be greed or what??.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Eto'o Pleads Guilty For €3.88m Tax Fraud To Avoid Prison by redcliff: 5:16pm On Jun 20, 2022
Suspended prison sentence... europe too good and i am sure he even went for this trial because he has investments in europe he doesnt want to lose. Normal na jakpa things..
Re: Samuel Eto'o Pleads Guilty For €3.88m Tax Fraud To Avoid Prison by redcliff: 5:17pm On Jun 20, 2022
TheJust101:
Spain and tax issues. Before you decide to live there, read and understand their tax law, else you will end up in jail, no matter how high or exalted your station.

He is not going to prison for this offense but it will be on his criminal record.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Eto'o Pleads Guilty For €3.88m Tax Fraud To Avoid Prison by Jmichael1(m): 5:18pm On Jun 20, 2022
sarride:
Every Attempt To Convert Aso Rock To Retirement Home For The Elderly & Sick , We Cancel & Destroy it IJN

Get your PVC if you don't want your children to suffer the consequences of either Tilumbu or Atiku presidency

I no fit chop Agbado and Cassava and I no fit carry gun. I'm still young.

I just watched campaign video of MKO in 1993, all the Problems of Nigeria highlighted still persist today and even increased. 30yrs, no progress, just retrogression.

It's not a coincidence neither Atiku or Tilumbu is yet to face media to be grilled about their plans.

Ask yourself, why is Atiku and Tinubu running away from the media like General Muhammadu Buhari.

And everybody is cool and fine.

Nigerians will suffer for 600 years if media doesn't grill these two contenders

Surprised to learn on Twitter earlier that the owner of this site is shamelessly supporting one of those

u end up saying notin....
Re: Samuel Eto'o Pleads Guilty For €3.88m Tax Fraud To Avoid Prison by Engrisaac(m): 5:25pm On Jun 20, 2022
08166305591 whatsapp

Re: Samuel Eto'o Pleads Guilty For €3.88m Tax Fraud To Avoid Prison by BleedTears: 5:32pm On Jun 20, 2022
Invest in your land no
Re: Samuel Eto'o Pleads Guilty For €3.88m Tax Fraud To Avoid Prison by Zelenskyy(m): 5:34pm On Jun 20, 2022
You hardly hear about things like this in England

Because the British government go follow your money and income Bumper to Bumper.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Eto'o Pleads Guilty For €3.88m Tax Fraud To Avoid Prison by Qew1: 5:34pm On Jun 20, 2022
Oh
Re: Samuel Eto'o Pleads Guilty For €3.88m Tax Fraud To Avoid Prison by engrchykae(m): 5:36pm On Jun 20, 2022
CalabarPikin:
Okay

A gentle reminder please....
the difference is clear
Atiku steals children 's food
Tinubu gives stomach infrastructure
Obi gives empowerment to youths

1 Like

Re: Samuel Eto'o Pleads Guilty For €3.88m Tax Fraud To Avoid Prison by integritan(m): 5:39pm On Jun 20, 2022
meaning he is paying the money straight up

1 Like

Re: Samuel Eto'o Pleads Guilty For €3.88m Tax Fraud To Avoid Prison by jaxxy(m): 6:03pm On Jun 20, 2022
I've always known he wasn't sneaky and thought he can out smart everybody including the system.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Eto'o Pleads Guilty For €3.88m Tax Fraud To Avoid Prison by SUPERPACK: 6:08pm On Jun 20, 2022
YoungLionken:
Why do they always evade tax? And it's not as if they're not capable..

Could it be greed or what??.
tax rate for players earning above 100k in Spain is 52% of income. In EPL it ranges from 45 to 48%. The rate in France is 75% for same 100k
Re: Samuel Eto'o Pleads Guilty For €3.88m Tax Fraud To Avoid Prison by swissgoldenpro3: 6:24pm On Jun 20, 2022
Ok no wahala
Re: Samuel Eto'o Pleads Guilty For €3.88m Tax Fraud To Avoid Prison by CalabarPikin: 6:27pm On Jun 20, 2022
engrchykae:
the difference is clear
Atiku steals children 's food
Tinubu gives stomach infrastructure
Obi gives empowerment to youths

You too smart
Re: Samuel Eto'o Pleads Guilty For €3.88m Tax Fraud To Avoid Prison by KmniAutos(m): 6:27pm On Jun 20, 2022
Chatflick:
I heard Tinubu has also been avoiding tax.

**Modified**

Tinubu's urchichs are already coming for my head grin. Nice

Hi .... BritishNaija sent me to you o grin
Re: Samuel Eto'o Pleads Guilty For €3.88m Tax Fraud To Avoid Prison by Jmichael1(m): 6:32pm On Jun 20, 2022
sarride:
Then you must have comprehension problem
Let me put it plainly
PDP n APC have nothing to offer Nigerians should look somewhere else
all nigeria politicians are dsame...
Re: Samuel Eto'o Pleads Guilty For €3.88m Tax Fraud To Avoid Prison by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jun 20, 2022
Zelenskyy:
You hardly hear about things like this in England

Because the British government go follow your money and income Bumper to Bumper.
True and it's because wages paid are net(after tax)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samuel Eto'o Pleads Guilty For €3.88m Tax Fraud To Avoid Prison by Cvesta(m): 7:12pm On Jun 20, 2022
Spain and tax Evasion...

We sell premium Gaming Laptops and other conventional premium laptops... The premium satisfaction of our client's needs is our goal.
Re: Samuel Eto'o Pleads Guilty For €3.88m Tax Fraud To Avoid Prison by jesmond3945: 7:55pm On Jun 20, 2022
African players no dey hear word. Na wetin fit eto. When he was flashing cars he think say oyibo dey happy. Let him learn from ngolo kante and sadio mane.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Eto'o Pleads Guilty For €3.88m Tax Fraud To Avoid Prison by naikeboy(m): 7:55pm On Jun 20, 2022
Why them day call back all players that has played in Spain for tax fraud self..
Re: Samuel Eto'o Pleads Guilty For €3.88m Tax Fraud To Avoid Prison by Villager01(m): 8:42pm On Jun 20, 2022
See country wey day work... if it was Nigeria.. the case would be swept under the carpet.. we never fit recover the one snake swallow undecided
Re: Samuel Eto'o Pleads Guilty For €3.88m Tax Fraud To Avoid Prison by ussv: 10:31pm On Jun 20, 2022
And the guy put am for him papa head

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eberechi Eze: I Can Still Play For Nigeria / Jay Jay Okocha Visits The Super Eagles Ahead Of Cote D'ivoire Clash / Bash Ali Accuses Dalung's Security Men Of Brutalizing Him In Abuja (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.