Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,349 members, 7,829,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Fire Outbreak At Apongbon CMS, Lagos Island (Video, Pics) - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Fire Outbreak At Apongbon CMS, Lagos Island (Video, Pics) (29078 Views)

Fire Service Controls Apongbon Fire In Lagos (Photos) / Lagos Government Begins Demolition Of Illegal Buildings In Banana Island (Video) / Fire Outbreak At Federal Secretariat Complex, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire Outbreak At Apongbon CMS, Lagos Island (Video, Pics) by Tayorshd2(m): 7:13am On Jun 21, 2022
A real bussines area kai may God help us
Re: Fire Outbreak At Apongbon CMS, Lagos Island (Video, Pics) by Sleekfingers: 12:45pm On Jun 21, 2022
AfricanColumbus:

Yes, CMS area.

How is Apongbon CMS area?
Re: Fire Outbreak At Apongbon CMS, Lagos Island (Video, Pics) by Olas121: 12:46pm On Jun 21, 2022
Let peace reign in Jesus name ���
Re: Fire Outbreak At Apongbon CMS, Lagos Island (Video, Pics) by scottyoloye(m): 1:54pm On Jun 21, 2022
TheRealestGuy:

You jumped to the conclusion that he's Igbo cos of his statement and you're here preaching? cheesy cheesy

FYI that idiot is an Urhobo man from delta state.

Now look in the mirror and give yourself the same advice you gave him cos your bigotry sticks out like a sore thumb!

You don't know me so, I'll let you calling me a bigot slide. I only stated facts; argue against what I stated not me.
Re: Fire Outbreak At Apongbon CMS, Lagos Island (Video, Pics) by TheRealestGuy(m): 5:33pm On Jun 21, 2022
scottyoloye:

You don't know me so, I'll let you calling me a bigot slide. I only stated facts; argue against what I stated not me.

Lol.

What you gonna do internet warrior?

Look at the man in the mirror. You have done exactly what you accused that same guy of because you assumed he is Igbo for his statement.

That assumption that came to your head is what is called bigotry. I have attached the meaning of bigotry here for reference.

Do better.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Begins Demolition Of Buildings In Ojodu-Berger (Photos) / Construction Of A 10 Story Office Building / Is It A Bad Practice To Fill The Holes In Foundation Block-Works With Laterite?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.