Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,260 members, 7,822,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

A Crooked Debtor Called Adekunle Temitope Dada - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Crooked Debtor Called Adekunle Temitope Dada (974 Views)

Temitope Adeyinka Wanted By British Police, £10,000 Bounty / How We Murdered RCCG Pastor Babatunde Dada Who Gave Us Shelter In Lagos -Singers / Mmanti Umoh Raped: KanKan And Dada Twin Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Crooked Debtor Called Adekunle Temitope Dada by bitbillionaire: 6:31pm On Jun 20, 2022
THIS IS TO INFORM THE GENERAL PUBLIC AND NAIRALANDERS IN PARTICULAR THAT A GUY BY NAME ADEKUNLE TEMITOPE DADA IS A CROOKED, CHRONIC DEBTOR WHO WILL BUY YOUR GOODS OR SERVICES AND WOULD NOT PAY FOR IT!

HIS CROOKED TACTICS IS TO PATRONIZE YOUR BUSINESS AND PAY INITIALLY TO GAIN YOUR TRUST AND THEN FINALLY BUY ON CREDIT AND JUST REFUSE TO PAY!

BE CAREFUL WHEN DEALING WITH SUCH CHARACTER.

I AM WRITING THIS BASED ON MY EXPERIENCE WITH HIM. I HAVE FULL EVIDENCE OF TRANSACTION AND SCREENSHOT OF WHATSAPP CHAT FOR THOSE WHO CARE TO KNOW.

HE BOUGHT DATA FROM ME SINCE NOVEMBER 2021 AND HAS REFUSED TO PAY DESPITE UNCOUNTABLE REMINDERS.

HE IS CROOKED, SHAMELESS AND A BIG DISGRACE TO HUMANITY. BE CAREFUL WHILE DEALING WITH HIM.

Re: A Crooked Debtor Called Adekunle Temitope Dada by Lastmankc(m): 6:57pm On Jun 20, 2022
You don turn to loan App?
Re: A Crooked Debtor Called Adekunle Temitope Dada by bitbillionaire: 7:22pm On Jun 20, 2022
LoL. Even the loan app that majority of you complain about do you know it's the crookedness of most Nigerians that make them resort to the tactics they employ. I mean, how can somebody collect loan when he knows fully well that he would not be able to pay at the due date. And the worse part is some evil people collect those loans with no intention of paying back. What do you expect the loan company to do when they are not charity organisation

Look at the guy I write about. Bought something from me since November last year. I remind him so many times and each time he will ask for my açcount details and after that I don't hear from him again.

I do this to protect others from falling victims

Lastmankc:
Re: A Crooked Debtor Called Adekunle Temitope Dada by bitbillionaire: 10:32am On Jun 22, 2022
My faith in humanity remains unshakable no matter what any dubious character does
Re: A Crooked Debtor Called Adekunle Temitope Dada by BigYash: 1:40pm On Jun 22, 2022
Lastmankc:
grin grin
Re: A Crooked Debtor Called Adekunle Temitope Dada by bitbillionaire: 2:00pm On Jun 24, 2022
The poorest man on earth is a man who lacks integrity. Integrity will open doors for you and keep the doors open
Re: A Crooked Debtor Called Adekunle Temitope Dada by bitbillionaire: 10:17pm On Jun 26, 2022
Whoever walks in integrity walks securely, but whoever takes crooked paths will be found out. Proverb 10 vs 9.

It's just a matter of time.

Re: A Crooked Debtor Called Adekunle Temitope Dada by bitbillionaire: 9:07am On Jul 16, 2022
A wolf in sheep clothing is still a wolf

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Winner Efe Escape Kidnap/robbery Attempt (pics/video) / JUST IN: 3 Men Drug, Rape Lady They Met On Facebook / So Hilarious!! Watch Video As Ladies Uses Her Vaginal Discharge To Attract Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.