Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) (64875 Views)

Police Arrest Portable, To Spend 72 Hours In Detention / Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others / E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time • Zazu Excited (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by haffaze777(m): 11:14pm On Jun 20, 2022
They should sentence this mad man to just 75years in prison,

3 Likes

Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by chukwugoziegi: 11:14pm On Jun 20, 2022
Nazgul:
This one will end up in jail. Rather than go to the studio and release more hits for his fans he's here behaving like a dirty cultist. By the time he spends 5 years in Kiri kiri he would calm down.

He is a Dirty, Disgusting, Cultist actually. They should lock him up and throw away the keys. God knows I can't stand the phul.

3 Likes

Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by phemmyfour: 11:15pm On Jun 20, 2022
Fahdiga:
This guy is fast destroying himself with his anyhow attitude
He's destroyed already. He's just unmanageable

1 Like

Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by chukwugoziegi: 11:16pm On Jun 20, 2022
Odumogu03:

Perfect example of money miss road �‍♂️

It is a shame a lot of people celebrate rubbish in Nigeria. Brain dead people. Normal, that portable guy should be at Aro or Yaba left. Very dirty thing.

3 Likes

Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by chukwugoziegi: 11:17pm On Jun 20, 2022
Whoknowsme:
That's why most of our youths are in the condition they are. Imagine getting inspiration from this kind of yeyebrity. This guy shouldn't even be in music industry at all

What he does shouldn't even be considered music as it doesn't sound good in the ears. Terrible!

4 Likes

Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by Myself2(m): 11:18pm On Jun 20, 2022
Is any nairalander surprised ? I only pity the foolish ones among you who call this boy a celebrity and hail him as he marches to his destruction.
I believe that there are matured , reasonable people that will cross paths with him, may they be honest enough to help him and deliver him from himself.
He is very clearly disturbed and unsettled.
May he find help soon

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by Khaysee: 11:19pm On Jun 20, 2022
Lolz ambassador innl mud

2 Likes

Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by Sunnyski: 11:20pm On Jun 20, 2022
I don't know what makes me laugh whenever I look at this guys pic. Lol

Yoruba role model lol
Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by IrepChrist: 11:22pm On Jun 20, 2022
The devil has a way of promoting persons that will be a bad influence to many especially the youths.
Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by gassbee: 11:23pm On Jun 20, 2022
When u smoke excess weed, this is wat it results into
Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by Sultty(m): 11:24pm On Jun 20, 2022
stop supporting stupid people. Both dj chicken and portable are mad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by godofuck231: 11:25pm On Jun 20, 2022
This guy looks like a covid or hiv virus
Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by tpapi: 11:26pm On Jun 20, 2022
A tout wil always b a tout

4 Likes

Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by pweeryambre: 11:27pm On Jun 20, 2022
Fahdiga:
This guy is fast destroying himself with his anyhow attitude
What did you expect from a " money miss road "

1 Like

Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by appointments: 11:36pm On Jun 20, 2022
This guy grin grin
Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by Pinkyposh(f): 11:38pm On Jun 20, 2022
See the way everyone is condemning him now, but when be initially gained stardom, every one was praising him, that it's not all about dressing good, or looking good.
I never liked his personality, his attitude disgusts me, whether he has money or not, a mad man is always a mad man.

5 Likes

Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by Lilimax(f): 11:38pm On Jun 20, 2022
Khaysee:
Lolz ambassador innl mud
Yes O! Portable na Odogwu Bitters Ambassador.
Obi Cubana will come for his rescue grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by byteem: 11:39pm On Jun 20, 2022
It was a skit .. and was staged..they were just acting and shooting a video .. oya police what next ..
Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by Mercury12(m): 11:43pm On Jun 20, 2022
Stupid boy.. Life will humble him soon

1 Like

Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by pekisdgee(m): 11:45pm On Jun 20, 2022
Best advice a frd should give a fellow frd... now you want to kill him? This portable guy need to be arrested with his fellow friends not just to report himself to the policestation... this is very bad..

1 Like

Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by UnknownQueen(f): 11:50pm On Jun 20, 2022
Watching this video wounded my spirit....
This is the end of you portable.....
I say this is the end of you.....

1 Like

Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by Kingzola4life(m): 11:51pm On Jun 20, 2022
I don't even like his music. Music wey no get message

1 Like

Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by gonkin(m): 11:52pm On Jun 20, 2022
Reminds me of gangster movies. But this guy doesn't need anyone to ruin his name, he's really good and doing that himself

5 Likes

Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by SmileDance(f): 11:52pm On Jun 20, 2022
nedekid:
How does he say it again? OTI ZEH! grin
He better get a lawyer fast, cause I smeel him being used as a scape goat after the burna boy saga.
Meanwhile, he should not bother asking the CP if he knows his networth. grin
NB: Just saw the video, he shoukd reach out to the guy asap. Settle him sharp shap. The guy will now collaborate that it was all fake and he was not assaulted. They were only acting for the "gram". grin
honestly this is what will happen in the end, he will just settle the guy and they will say it is a skit, sad, but it is what it is

3 Likes

Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by shara123(m): 11:53pm On Jun 20, 2022
It is not the guy's fault if not the useless country where mediocrity and madness and being celebrated calling it a glory

3 Likes

Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by FemiOn(m): 11:58pm On Jun 20, 2022
Mental health is real and having him arrested and thrown in jail, will not solve the issues he has as an Individual.

He is clearly emboldened by his recent fame and cash alongside bad influence of his society.

Therefore, I recommend a quick charges of assault be brought against him by the law enforcement for his role in the crime.

All sponsors of his music should immediately terminate him and all foreign countries should put him on red notice alert for any future visa applications.

When a man faces consequences for his actions he will learn fast!

4 Likes

Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by Killermamba: 11:58pm On Jun 20, 2022

1 Like

Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by cococandy(f): 11:59pm On Jun 20, 2022
Hope the dude and his family sue for damages in addition to whatever else the justice system does to the perp.

2 Likes

Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by hammer567: 12:00am On Jun 21, 2022
cococandy:
Hope the dude and his family sue for damages in addition to whatever else the justice system does to the perp.
DID U SAY JUSTICE SYSTEM?

I CAN AUTHORITATIVELY INFORM U THAT NOTHING WILL HAPPEN. cool

2 Likes

Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by hammer567: 12:02am On Jun 21, 2022
ANYBODY DON ASK BURNA WETTIN HAPPEN FOR CLUB YET?

POLICE ARE BUSY DESTROYING ALL EVIDENCE, SOME PEOPLE ARE STILL TALKING ABOUT JUSTICE SYSTEM IN NIGERIA.

WAT TYPE OF JOKE IS DAT?

2 Likes

Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by jydeskill1(m): 12:04am On Jun 21, 2022
Set awon school na scam.

1 Like

Re: Police Order Portable To Report Himself Over Jungle Justice (Video) by Amarisco(f): 12:07am On Jun 21, 2022
O po TUA

Team Zazu all day

Now that he has money/fame everybody cares about how moral or immoral his lifestyle is. When the system failed him and every invisible street child, where was the outrage and opinions then….? SILENCE

Abeg UP Portable. Small small guidance en go dey ok finally.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wizkid's Outfit To Global Citizen Fest In South Africa. Photos / Cossy Orjiakor's Look To Funnybone Untamed Comedy Show / Sharon Adeleke Ademefun Celebrates Her Birthday With Her Staff (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.