Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Use Your I Better Pass My Neighbour To Iron Your Clothes - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Use Your I Better Pass My Neighbour To Iron Your Clothes (944 Views)

Charging Laptop With "I Better Pass My Neighbor" Generator? / How To Change Your I.p Address To Any Country I.p / How To Use Your Memory Card As A Ram For Your Pc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Use Your I Better Pass My Neighbour To Iron Your Clothes by onyekajosy: 4:59pm On Jul 22, 2011
i use my small generator which is locally known as (i better pass my neighour) to iron my clothes, if you are interested in ths my new product call 08126240491
Re: Use Your I Better Pass My Neighbour To Iron Your Clothes by vitality22(m): 12:38pm On Jul 23, 2011
Call you for what? if you have anything you want us to learn, why not tell us here. you want to request for money abi?
Re: Use Your I Better Pass My Neighbour To Iron Your Clothes by onyekajosy: 3:53pm On Jul 23, 2011
am not here to scam any one but i want every one to enjoy what am enjoying, i don't longer worry about NEPA, i feel free to iron my clothes at my own conveniences, this is a technological product made by us and for us,
Re: Use Your I Better Pass My Neighbour To Iron Your Clothes by hakunajay(m): 3:56pm On Jul 23, 2011
No mind the mugu! if you've got anything to offer, drop it here since it's a product, tell us what you will tell anybody that call you here. WTF!
Re: Use Your I Better Pass My Neighbour To Iron Your Clothes by onyekajosy: 4:14pm On Jul 23, 2011
Well for those people who want to enjoy this product for a token you can send me a mail and i will tell you all you have to do,
this is for real and it work fine, Information is power, Adebamejoseph@yahoo.com. i
Re: Use Your I Better Pass My Neighbour To Iron Your Clothes by hakunajay(m): 4:20pm On Jul 23, 2011
onyekajosy:

Well for those people who want to enjoy this product for a token you can send me a mail and i will tell you all you have to do,
this is for real and it work fine, Information is power, Adebamejoseph@yahoo.com. i

Na now you come. How much is the token? Just curious anyway.

(1) (Reply)

How To Buy Your Own 18k Brand New Laptop / Yahoo To Free Up Ids Of Dormant Email Accounts / FACEBOOK,ESKIMI,2GO,WHATSAPP AND Twitter.which Do You Prefer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.