Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

Charging Laptop With "I Better Pass My Neighbor" Generator? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Charging Laptop With "I Better Pass My Neighbor" Generator? (1668 Views)

Dell Launches World's First Wireless Charging Laptop |trendsgadget.com / Meet The World’s First Wireless Charging Laptop / NEW! Wireless Charging Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charging Laptop With "I Better Pass My Neighbor" Generator? by Olarewajub: 4:24am On May 01, 2016
Is it ethical for a laptop user to power his/her pc with small generators. E.g "I better pass my neighbor ?
Re: Charging Laptop With "I Better Pass My Neighbor" Generator? by derrick333(m): 5:54am On May 01, 2016
If u dnt stop it,"ur neighbor laptop go beta pass ur own o"
Re: Charging Laptop With "I Better Pass My Neighbor" Generator? by Gboliwe: 5:54am On May 01, 2016
Olarewajub:
Is it ethical for a laptop user to power his/her pc with small generators. E.g "I better pass my neighbor ?

What is the meaning of ethical?

Do you just blow vocab without finding the right meaning of word(s) used?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charging Laptop With "I Better Pass My Neighbor" Generator? by Olarewajub: 6:34am On May 01, 2016
Gboliwe:

What is the meaning of ethical?

Do you just blow vocab without finding the right meaning of word(s) used?

1 Like

Re: Charging Laptop With "I Better Pass My Neighbor" Generator? by Gboliwe: 7:39am On May 01, 2016
Don't learn o

Don't take corrections either

That's the best way to live life.
Re: Charging Laptop With "I Better Pass My Neighbor" Generator? by nomoless: 11:52am On May 01, 2016
derrick333:
If u dnt stop it,"ur neighbor laptop go beta pass ur own o"
What he is trying to tell you is that it is not good. However if that is what you have make sure you use it with a good stabilizer.
Re: Charging Laptop With "I Better Pass My Neighbor" Generator? by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 01, 2016
nomoless:
What he is trying to tell you is that it is not good. However if that is what you have make sure you use it with a good stabilizer.
Where u go see light charge? Even fuel to power the generator sef dey?

(1) (Reply)

Which Is Better Niit Or Aptech / Get A Hand-on Training On Laptop Repair On Dvd Video / The Best Free Browsing In Town, Blackberry, 2go, Mig33 Anything Browse:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.