Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,417 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Constant Robbery On Agege Rail Track Under The Bridge When Crossing - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Constant Robbery On Agege Rail Track Under The Bridge When Crossing (597 Views)

NSCDC Nabs Four Rail Track Vandals In Nasarawa / Rail Track Vandalism: Police Arrest Syndicate In Benue / Massive "Official Robbery" On Ibafo, Lagos/Ibadan Expressway By Fercsara (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Constant Robbery On Agege Rail Track Under The Bridge When Crossing by lordsniel(m): 10:15am On Jun 21, 2022
Good day fellow nairalanders, I was robbed yesterday on the rail track of AGEGE around 8pm when crossing to get oshodi bus, As I was crossing I just saw like 6 guys round me up in that very busy place,one of them asked owo AGEGE wa da (where is the money for I am alighting at AGEGE) immediately I gave him #100 and he said owo wa ko Lele Yi( This is not our money) as I was trying to bring #500 inside my pocket immediately another took my handsfree off my ear and after dropping the second money I just maneuvered and that was how I escaped, I saw plenty other people been extorted like that too. I didn't bother to struggle with them because I have heard several people spoke of that same experience and I know of a mechanic guy killed last year because he was struggling with them, they stabbed him with aboki sucker.. This is rampant everywhere in AGEGE and the police refuse to do anything because I heard from an unverified source that they take returns from them.
Pls let's all be careful when we move around at night because boys are not smiling and I am using this as a comfronter to @POLICENG to show the masses that they aren't in support of this by carrying out raids under the long bridge in AGEGE especially the rail tracks because all these guys are having a free show there always
Re: Constant Robbery On Agege Rail Track Under The Bridge When Crossing by lordsniel(m): 10:16am On Jun 21, 2022
OP please let's move this thread to front page
Re: Constant Robbery On Agege Rail Track Under The Bridge When Crossing by lordsniel(m): 10:17am On Jun 21, 2022
Let's all be security concious
Re: Constant Robbery On Agege Rail Track Under The Bridge When Crossing by lordsniel(m): 10:17am On Jun 21, 2022
If you see something say something
Re: Constant Robbery On Agege Rail Track Under The Bridge When Crossing by lordsniel(m): 10:18am On Jun 21, 2022
Security is all of us business
Re: Constant Robbery On Agege Rail Track Under The Bridge When Crossing by HONESTFACT101(m): 10:18am On Jun 21, 2022
lordsniel:
OP please let's move this thread to front page
you're the op
lalasticlacla ......signing out✈
Re: Constant Robbery On Agege Rail Track Under The Bridge When Crossing by Crixxx: 10:21am On Jun 21, 2022
Oya let the denial begin
Re: Constant Robbery On Agege Rail Track Under The Bridge When Crossing by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 21, 2022
Make a report, always report cases, when the cases are reported, it helps police know trouble spots.
Re: Constant Robbery On Agege Rail Track Under The Bridge When Crossing by lordsniel(m): 12:28pm On Jun 21, 2022
Fairmedia:
Make a report, always report cases, when the cases are reported, it helps police know trouble spots.
Police won't do anything, my friend had same experience and he reported Police said nothing concern them

Re: Constant Robbery On Agege Rail Track Under The Bridge When Crossing by lordsniel(m): 12:29pm On Jun 21, 2022
I keep getting messages about that robberies at that same spot
Re: Constant Robbery On Agege Rail Track Under The Bridge When Crossing by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 21, 2022
lordsniel:

Police won't do anything, my friend had same experience and he reported Police said nothing concern them
I know but continuos reports helps, also tag police on Twitter @lagospolicecommand
Re: Constant Robbery On Agege Rail Track Under The Bridge When Crossing by lordsniel(m): 2:35pm On Jun 21, 2022
To be factual I have lost hope in Nigeria Police
Re: Constant Robbery On Agege Rail Track Under The Bridge When Crossing by dotman4real007(m): 2:45pm On Jun 21, 2022
Anywhere in Agege is risky at night. Even during the day they will rob you and nothing will happen. I hope the police will raid that area.
Re: Constant Robbery On Agege Rail Track Under The Bridge When Crossing by Ifakiland(m): 3:26pm On Jun 21, 2022
lordsniel:
Good day fellow nairalanders, I was robbed yesterday on the rail track of AGEGE around 8pm when crossing to get oshodi bus, As I was crossing I just saw like 6 guys round me up in that very busy place,one of them asked owo AGEGE wa da (where is the money for I am alighting at AGEGE) immediately I gave him #100 and he said owo wa ko Lele Yi( This is not our money) as I was trying to bring #500 inside my pocket immediately another took my handsfree off my ear and after dropping the second money I just maneuvered and that was how I escaped, I saw plenty other people been extorted like that too. I didn't bother to struggle with them because I have heard several people spoke of that same experience and I know of a mechanic guy killed last year because he was struggling with them, they stabbed him with aboki sucker.. This is rampant everywhere in AGEGE and the police refuse to do anything because I heard from an unverified source that they take returns from them.
Pls let's all be careful when we move around at night because boys are not smiling and I am using this as a comfronter to @POLICENG to show the masses that they aren't in support of this by carrying out raids under the long bridge in AGEGE especially the rail tracks because all these guys are having a free show there always
Don't worry your next president will eradicate that....you pay for every street you walk into....we must have sense in this country by force
Re: Constant Robbery On Agege Rail Track Under The Bridge When Crossing by Neddstark: 5:24pm On Jun 21, 2022
I know that road. Please this should be on front page.

(1) (Reply)

Someone Is Using My Debit Card For Netflix And Onlyfans / NDLEA Uncovers Biggest Indian Hemp Farm In Imo / Police Parade 198 Armed Robbery Suspects, Others In Kano [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.