Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,738 members, 7,851,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:00 PM

Help A University Undergraduate. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help A University Undergraduate. (125 Views)

Folorunsho Alakija: Without A University Degree, I Became A Billionaire / How A University Graduate Is Secretly Generating Over N200,000 Monthly / Learn Computer, Earn A University Diploma. All Within Two Weeks + Job Placement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help A University Undergraduate. by Achebedegreat(m): 1:05pm On Jun 21, 2022
Good day Nairalanders.

Please I really need your help, I graduated from Secondary school in 2016 but due to financial difficulties, I couldn't further my education so I decided to move to the city maybe secure a job and save some money to further my education.

I travelled to Osun State to live with my elder brother who enrolled me in computer training institute.

I finished my computer training in 2017 and in 2018 I got a job in one of the churches there, the job was a tough one and the pay was not enough to sustain me but I managed to save some money.

I was working and studying for admission, I wrote UTME in 2019 but could not get admission to study Law which is my preferred course. In 2020 I wrote UTME again and fortunately for me, I gained admission to study my dream course in one of the Federal universities in the East.

Now, I'm in my 200L but life in campus is extremely difficult, I manage to survive, sometimes I will go some days without eating any meaningful food, I have lost weight and sick as well. At times I skip classes due to extreme hunger.

Please my brothers and sisters, I really need your help, I'm a good computer operator and I am good in the following skills:
* Plastic I.D Card,
* Online registration,
* Typesetting, printing, and photocopying,
* Graphics design,
* Book binding.
But my problem is that I don't have equipment to start this business in school. Anybody who graduated from tertiary institution or who is still in school, knows how lucrative this business is on campus.

Please I need your financial assistance to get some of these equipment; Laptop or desktop computer, printer and photocopy machine, laminating machine.

No amount is too small, I will forever be grateful. Please help a brother, I beg of you.

Here is my contact details: 08089775373, 09042520897.
Thank you so much � � �.
Re: Help A University Undergraduate. by sonofthunder: 2:45pm On Jun 21, 2022
Achebedegreat:
Good day Nairalanders.

Please I really need your help, I graduated from Secondary school in 2016 but due to financial difficulties, I couldn't further my education so I decided to move to the city maybe secure a job and save some money to further my education.

I travelled to Osun State to live with my elder brother who enrolled me in computer training institute.

I finished my computer training in 2017 and in 2018 I got a job in one of the churches there, the job was a tough one and the pay was not enough to sustain me but I managed to save some money.

I was working and studying for admission, I wrote UTME in 2019 but could not get admission to study Law which is my preferred course. In 2020 I wrote UTME again and fortunately for me, I gained admission to study my dream course in one of the Federal universities in the East.

Now, I'm in my 200L but life in campus is extremely difficult, I manage to survive, sometimes I will go some days without eating any meaningful food, I have lost weight and sick as well. At times I skip classes due to extreme hunger.

Please my brothers and sisters, I really need your help, I'm a good computer operator and I am good in the following skills:
* Plastic I.D Card,
* Online registration,
* Typesetting, printing, and photocopying,
* Graphics design,
* Book binding.
But my problem is that I don't have equipment to start this business in school. Anybody who graduated from tertiary institution or who is still in school, knows how lucrative this business is on campus.

Please I need your financial assistance to get some of these equipment; Laptop or desktop computer, printer and photocopy machine, laminating machine.

No amount is too small, I will forever be grateful. Please help a brother, I beg of you.

Here is my contact details: 08089775373, 09042520897.
Thank you so much � � �.

Start a business, a relatively profitable one you can run is printing of passport photographs and pictures with the passport machine. Some of them (machines) are cheap.

(1) (Reply)

Content Writing Of The Highest Professional Quality / Industrial Caramel And Chocolate Popcorn Machine / Plastic Recycling And All You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.