Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,667 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Portable’s Aide Crushes A Bikeman To Death In Ogun State - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable’s Aide Crushes A Bikeman To Death In Ogun State (44157 Views)

Bbnaija: Don Jazzy Reacts As Ella Crushes Over Mike / Arnold Schwarzenegger Crushes Limousine With A 50-ton Armored Tank(Photos) / Busty Lady Narrates How A Ramadan Observing Bikeman Embarrased Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable’s Aide Crushes A Bikeman To Death In Ogun State by Tobi890: 4:52pm On Jun 21, 2022
shocked
Re: Portable’s Aide Crushes A Bikeman To Death In Ogun State by KIDfurniture(m): 4:53pm On Jun 21, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable’s Aide Crushes A Bikeman To Death In Ogun State by Tallesty1(m): 4:53pm On Jun 21, 2022
The village people wey see this guy off never go back.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable’s Aide Crushes A Bikeman To Death In Ogun State by CheapHomes1: 4:53pm On Jun 21, 2022
Fahdiga:
This guy's end is coming faster than he might think. The little money he made is just intoxicating him just like Wike

He is going places. He is already on the ballot

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable’s Aide Crushes A Bikeman To Death In Ogun State by phemmyfour: 4:53pm On Jun 21, 2022
Fahdiga:
This guy's end is coming faster than he might think. The little money he made is just intoxicating him just like Wike
You just want to give the boy a bad name. The incident has nothing to do with him

2 Likes

Re: Portable’s Aide Crushes A Bikeman To Death In Ogun State by blingxx(m): 4:54pm On Jun 21, 2022
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Portable’s Aide Crushes A Bikeman To Death In Ogun State by Jaqenhghar: 4:55pm On Jun 21, 2022
ahnie:

Tho he wasn't the one that killed the bikeman,but the people surrounding portable their conduct alone would kill tis guys carreer faster.
Thays exacthow mist Niggerians behave. Once they see anyone with money they lose their senses and become like wild animals. Why do you think the politicians have a grip on them for so long?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable’s Aide Crushes A Bikeman To Death In Ogun State by Prechgold1180(m): 4:55pm On Jun 21, 2022
Lastmankc:
When you are rich without a little bit of education,it becomes a problem.

Bob izua comes to mind
Re: Portable’s Aide Crushes A Bikeman To Death In Ogun State by Enumerator(m): 4:55pm On Jun 21, 2022
Odogwu bitters of Obi cubana
HarlequinLekex:
Please which companies have given him endorsements
Re: Portable’s Aide Crushes A Bikeman To Death In Ogun State by Enumerator(m): 4:56pm On Jun 21, 2022
cheesy
Stallionhorse:
Illiteracy is really w disease.. I've never viewed portable as a celebrity even when he came to my area to shot ologo forever.. I didnt bother coming out to see him.. I really pity the sick minds we have in Nigeria for celebrating this tout. Now enjoy the pains he is causing.. Enjoy it.. You brought this upon yourself..
Re: Portable’s Aide Crushes A Bikeman To Death In Ogun State by DKM123: 4:56pm On Jun 21, 2022
post=114020458:
Portable : in the news for all the wrong reasons.

Watching the video of the guy he commanded his touts and hooligans to beat till he died (e lu pa) is evil on its own..... and now this!!

He whom the gods want to kill, they first made mad!

We Rise.

Wow! He did that? Why is a murderer roaming free? The kind of celebrities we youths celebrate though. Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable’s Aide Crushes A Bikeman To Death In Ogun State by Tvoice: 4:56pm On Jun 21, 2022
Portable and him giangs just dey scatter tins de do vawulence every wia grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable’s Aide Crushes A Bikeman To Death In Ogun State by Lastmankc(m): 4:57pm On Jun 21, 2022
Prechgold1180:

Bob izua comes to mind
I heard a rumor last time in Edo state that the guy can't even write his name.How true is that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable’s Aide Crushes A Bikeman To Death In Ogun State by Nnamdipapa(m): 4:57pm On Jun 21, 2022
This is the level our dear country has sunk into.

We now celebrate mad people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Portable’s Aide Crushes A Bikeman To Death In Ogun State by Jmichael1(m): 4:57pm On Jun 21, 2022
Isoright,..
Re: Portable’s Aide Crushes A Bikeman To Death In Ogun State by Lanretoye(m): 4:58pm On Jun 21, 2022
Fahdiga:
must you comment on every thread even without reading...

1 Like

Re: Portable’s Aide Crushes A Bikeman To Death In Ogun State by Moh247: 4:58pm On Jun 21, 2022
Juju don dey cast
Re: Portable’s Aide Crushes A Bikeman To Death In Ogun State by Orobokibo1: 4:58pm On Jun 21, 2022
otun ti zeeh ooo

o tun ti shele oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable’s Aide Crushes A Bikeman To Death In Ogun State by nedekid: 4:59pm On Jun 21, 2022
Once you hit a bike man, automatically you are at fault abi.
I put it to you that 99% of bike accidents are caused by the bike riders especially the abokis.
The one that drove into me the other day condemning my expensive continental Tyre, na aboki.
It is likely the musicians driver no de at fault although them all look like misfits.

1 Like

Re: Portable’s Aide Crushes A Bikeman To Death In Ogun State by Fahdiga(m): 5:02pm On Jun 21, 2022
CheapHomes1:

He is going places. He is already on the ballot
grin
Re: Portable’s Aide Crushes A Bikeman To Death In Ogun State by Benard5050: 5:02pm On Jun 21, 2022
All d above comments are just full of bitterness, y did u hate this guy so much even when d news stated that it was his driver? I don't listen to his songs but I don't hate him.

U people think riches and fame should only be meant for d literates, NO! It's not a must u must be educated to be a star.

There are some more rugged and rough personalities in the USA than Portable and they are still famous. U guys hating are just hating for no good reason.

Meanwhile, d driver has his name, bloggers use portable's name to attract traffic to his blog cos they know haters will be quick to click cos of d unexplained hatred u have for d guy.

1 Like

Re: Portable’s Aide Crushes A Bikeman To Death In Ogun State by Chukz001(m): 5:02pm On Jun 21, 2022
Hmm
Re: Portable’s Aide Crushes A Bikeman To Death In Ogun State by Fahdiga(m): 5:03pm On Jun 21, 2022
GeneralPula:

Fahdiga of Alaigbo..

You don come back from your village..

People talk say Ipob murder one of yours nah why you evaporate..

I’m sure you’re back to the west now cuz you dare not stay in biafra land or else..
Even west is more dangerous than the east at the moment.
Re: Portable’s Aide Crushes A Bikeman To Death In Ogun State by aniblue(m): 5:04pm On Jun 21, 2022
From Naira Marley to Portable
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable’s Aide Crushes A Bikeman To Death In Ogun State by Beverlyjean(f): 5:04pm On Jun 21, 2022
ahnie:

Tho he wasn't the one that killed the bikeman,but the people surrounding portable their conduct alone would kill tis guys carreer faster.

The guy that he beat up adviced him on this and thats the reason y he was beaten mercilessly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable’s Aide Crushes A Bikeman To Death In Ogun State by HarlequinLekex: 5:06pm On Jun 21, 2022
Enumerator:
Odogwu bitters of Obi cubana
I see why he is up and down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable’s Aide Crushes A Bikeman To Death In Ogun State by tctrills: 5:06pm On Jun 21, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
This guy fame is constituting threat to learn ves on a daily basis. Companies should desist from giving him endorsement
When you build your own company, then you can decide to who you would give endorsements.

1 Like

Re: Portable’s Aide Crushes A Bikeman To Death In Ogun State by Prechgold1180(m): 5:07pm On Jun 21, 2022
Lastmankc:
I heard a rumor last time in Edo state that the guy can't even write his name.How true is that?

Think of worst
Can’t even speak good English

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Portable’s Aide Crushes A Bikeman To Death In Ogun State by Kingzola4life(m): 5:07pm On Jun 21, 2022
This panda again. Nothing good is coming from this guy angle. Like boss like aide

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable’s Aide Crushes A Bikeman To Death In Ogun State by MDProperties22(m): 5:08pm On Jun 21, 2022
It’s very obvious that he never thought he’ll make money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portable’s Aide Crushes A Bikeman To Death In Ogun State by clockwisereport: 5:10pm On Jun 21, 2022
I can swear with my life that the said aide is high on drugs. Like Drug master, like drug slave

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gifty And Nonso Diobi Kissing In Throwback Photo. Fans React / Peter Okoye Pictured With Eden Hazard / My Real Life Is Complicated And Unglamorous – Dj Cuppy Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.