Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Father Impregnates Daughter Because She Is Too Beautiful. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Father Impregnates Daughter Because She Is Too Beautiful. (698 Views)

U.S Mum Living In Saudi Loses Custody Of Her Daughter Because She's Too Western / "Some Call It Incest, We Call It Fate" - Man Who Impregnates His Sister Says / Father Impregnates Daughter In Nasarawa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Father Impregnates Daughter Because She Is Too Beautiful. by Miracleade88: 4:27pm On Jun 21, 2022
A 16-year-old secondary school student has narrated how her own father impregnated her and who is also the man's grand son. The 42-year-old man, comes from the Ogulutu family in Gboro Compound, the randy father is nowhere to be found as he has developed wings and bolted.
Click here for more stories of the randy father.
Re: Father Impregnates Daughter Because She Is Too Beautiful. by MMWandali: 4:35pm On Jun 21, 2022
Her beauty should be no excuse

This is very bad

Besides her mother should be as beautiful and available for him
Re: Father Impregnates Daughter Because She Is Too Beautiful. by thorpido(m): 4:38pm On Jun 21, 2022
He will be found soon from the bush he ran to.Anuofia

(1) (Reply)

I might write a petition against my church pastor to The Zonal Office? / Household Items For Sale!!!! / My Siblings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.