Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,647 members, 7,813,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Dances With His Family (Photo, Video) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Dances With His Family (Photo, Video) (25487 Views)

Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) / Cristiano Ronaldo Dances In Shopee Advert (Photos) / Family Photo Of Ahmed Musa, Children, Wife Juliet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dances With His Family (Photo, Video) by Playermayweda(m): 10:33am On Jun 22, 2022
All dese pained ororo haters sef, dem no go focus on their life, na ororo dey give dem nightmares.

The goat is always the goat, while you dey trenches dey spew nonsense against person wey worth over a billion dollars.

Tear yesterday, today and forever.

Even Kelly no fit shake reach Ronaldo sef grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dances With His Family (Photo, Video) by bleskid: 10:34am On Jun 22, 2022
SUPOL:
Make we fry fish?
yes
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dances With His Family (Photo, Video) by Onelove508: 10:34am On Jun 22, 2022
EkelediliBuhari:
enjoy life biko

worth over a billion, over 1 billion total social media following.

guy just enjoy life because no matter how our politicians thief reach they cannot have 10% of what you have

Discipline, Happiness, Legit money and Gals chai... ororo my nigga

Ronaldo can't be richer than Bubu, OBJ, Abacha, Atiku, IBB, BAT etc
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dances With His Family (Photo, Video) by EkelediliBuhari: 10:50am On Jun 22, 2022
Onelove508:

Ronaldo can't be richer than Bubu, OBJ, Abacha, Atiku, IBB, BAT etc

read the post again... this time carefully and thoughtfully

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dances With His Family (Photo, Video) by Onelove508: 11:05am On Jun 22, 2022
EkelediliBuhari:

read the post again... this time carefully and thoughtfully

Lolz.
See me o. I didn't read ur last paragraph (before rushing to comment) Thanks for not insulting me, cos that's what an average nairalander would do.

BTW,I enjoyed (reading) ur comments on the abortion thread.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dances With His Family (Photo, Video) by EkelediliBuhari: 11:06am On Jun 22, 2022
Onelove508:

Lolz.
See me o. I didn't read ur last paragraph (before rushing to comment) Thanks for not insulting me, cos that's what an average nairalander would do.

BTD I enjoyed (reading) ur comments on the abortion thread.

One love..

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dances With His Family (Photo, Video) by ofiko123(m): 11:25am On Jun 22, 2022
Kudos to cristiano ronaldo...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dances With His Family (Photo, Video) by BIGSCARY(m): 11:38am On Jun 22, 2022
If it was me, I swear I would have insulted you.
You won't read in full. You will just rush on nairaland because of first to comment.
I rest my case.

Onelove508:

Lolz.

BTW,I enjoyed (reading) ur comments on the abortion thread.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dances With His Family (Photo, Video) by Onelove508: 11:51am On Jun 22, 2022
BIGSCARY:
If it was me, I swear I would have insulted you.
You won't read in full. You will just rush on nairaland because of first to comment.
I rest my case.

Thank God it's not you o!

Do try not to insult at all or at least only do when u insulted first.

Good morning. Hope your day is going fine?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dances With His Family (Photo, Video) by Honestfrend: 12:16pm On Jun 22, 2022
EkelediliBuhari:
enjoy life biko

worth over a billion, over 1 billion total social media following.

guy just enjoy life because no matter how our politicians thief reach they cannot have 10% of what you have

Discipline, Happiness, Legit money and Gals chai... ororo my nigga

At bolded.. For ur mind.

Tinubu will sign Ronaldo to play for kwara united for 5years and pay in cash..

U don't know how much an average Nigerian politician is worth. Ronaldo's networth is less than a billion dollar.

Do u know Tinubu's networth?
Atiku own nkor
For minister of Petroleum Dezieni own nkor.

U don't know anything.. Nigeria politicians will pay Ronaldo networth as his salary to him.. Take it or leave it.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dances With His Family (Photo, Video) by EkelediliBuhari: 12:17pm On Jun 22, 2022
Honestfrend:

At bolded.. For ur mind.

Tinubu will sign Ronaldo to play for kwara united for 5years and pay in cash..

U don't know how much an average Nigerian politician is worth. Ronaldo's networth is less than a billion dollar.

Do u know Tinubu's networth?
Atiku own nkor
For minister of Petroleum Dezieni own nkor.

U don't know anything.. Nigeria politicians will pay Ronaldo networth as his salary to him.. Take it or leave it.

Your points are noted

Now go back and read my post with careful thought… from your response I’ll tell
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dances With His Family (Photo, Video) by swissgoldenpro2: 3:29pm On Jun 22, 2022
This is beautiful
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dances With His Family (Photo, Video) by ManirBK: 5:42pm On Jun 22, 2022
christejames:
I love this guy cool

He is even OBIdient shocked
yes bro but not stingy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Dances With His Family (Photo, Video) by Lakewise13: 5:57pm On Jun 22, 2022
World best

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Coutinho: I Have To Go Back To Barcelona And Then We'll See What Happens / Man Utd Chiefs 'considering Sacking Ole Gunnar Solskjaer' Before Tottenham Clash / Mikel Obi – Why I Rejected Man United For Chelsea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.