Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,324 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Spring Bank Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Spring Bank Recruitment (9958 Views)

Spring Bank Test Holding On Sat Sept 2nd / Eco Bank,diamond Bank And Spring Bank / Ecobank And Spring Bank Are Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spring Bank Recruitment by mokpas: 5:29pm On Aug 11, 2007
Spring Bank prospects, u see they have not called us for training. U can now believe me when i said the Board Of Directors have placed an embargo on recruitment till further notice.Lagoseko
and fortune where are u, we are in the second week of August now, what do u ve to say ?
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment by PIKI: 8:22pm On Aug 11, 2007
My brother there is no embargo placed on the recruitment. Interview for corpers that served with them
comes up wednesday to Friday next week,after which they will get in touch with the intending intake,
this is from a reliable source. Im sure it will not exceed this blessed month of August
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment by Lagoseko(m): 11:17am On Aug 13, 2007
Mokpas I dnt know any body in Springbank, but I have the hope that they wld call us.It's just a pity for those that are not working.But for those of us who are working and can comfortably stay in the comfort of our office and post reply we dnt know what others are passing through.A friend of mine went to drop his cv with a Director in Springbank and he was told not to worry that we wld be called.

Mokpas believe in God cos Springbank is under his foot.HAPPY IS HE WHO HAS PLACED HIS TRUST IN THE LORD!
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment by mokpas: 3:35pm On Aug 13, 2007
My brothers i have now resorted to prayers as my last option.Let us pray they call us very soon.
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment by Lagoseko(m): 6:01pm On Aug 13, 2007
Now you are talking like a child of God.Cos prayer is the key.
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment by moons(m): 7:14pm On Aug 13, 2007
mokpas.i have gone the extra mile to get info for you guys.i called the glo line they used in sending you guys text,and a man answered and said you guys will be invited before the end of the month as interview for us corpers will end this week,i had mine last week,i also called a staff in HCM and he said the same thing,but added that some of you will not be invited for submiting fake SSCE,NYSC certificate,they bank did verification with WAEC AND NYSC.and a number of you faked it.infact i can tell you to start preparing for the training if your papers are correct,we will meet at the traing.
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment by Afikpo: 9:19am On Aug 14, 2007
Moons u have been so wonderful in to forum. What about the Medical Test. Did all Pass the Medicals
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment by PIKI: 10:16am On Aug 14, 2007
Afikpo why afraid of the medicals,dont worry no body will be dropped for hiv,except
full blown Aids and other terminal disease. As for those who did the blood test like u,they should be preparing for the training skool. Sring bank is coming out strong and they will be reviewing their salary package. The time you people spent at home is not wasted as this
new salary will pay you guys.
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment by mokpas: 2:18pm On Aug 14, 2007
Moons u sound so confident and convinced that we would be called before the end of this month, well let me believe what u said cos i dont have latest info on this issue, my contact is away rnjoying his leave in the states.Lets keep praying, God will do it.The Bank relaunched somr of its products last week.I think this is a good indication that they are moving forward.
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment by Lagoseko(m): 3:14pm On Aug 14, 2007
Moons, thanks for the info.Am not just happy about the info but am also happy that Mokpas has said something and used God as his reference. PIKI has also said something positive about our condition.It means we are progressing.Lets declare fasting again as I declared last month. Lets say 6am to 3pm on saturday.Do we all agree to this?
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment by vomofit(m): 3:41pm On Aug 14, 2007
Moons, thanks for the info.Am not just happy about the info but am also happy that Mokpas has said something and used God as his reference. PIKI has also said something positive about our condition.It means we are progressing.Lets declare fasting again as I declared last month. Lets say 6am to 3pm on saturday.Do we all agree to this?

I do agree with u.

Thanks to the house for the great info.
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment by Lagoseko(m): 5:51pm On Aug 14, 2007
Vomofit thanks for subscribing to this noble and holy course.
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment by PIKI: 7:34pm On Aug 14, 2007
Honestly Speaking You guys are now speaking faith that will surely move away every mountain of unemployment standing against your way.If 70 percent of Spring bank intending intakes that have done the medicals will choose to fast one day and pray with loud voice that, the almighty God should relocate,reassigned and transfer any person delegated to sabotage their spring bank offer. Also pray that this month Of August must not pass u by.
This prayer and many more, should be prayed by 12midnight Of the fasting day. pls
pray and beleive that something must happen.Be rest assured that the salary review is
for your sake.You shall fullfill your devine destiny in Jesus Name AMEN.
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment by mordebe: 10:35am On Aug 15, 2007
well i also had the medicals in spring bank bt major concern is that we dat did the medicals are so many coupled wit the new corpers, how are they going to train us all in their traning skool, probably in different batches ,meaning everybody is not goin 2 be called at the same time, and i hope their pay package will not be reduced due to their problems, does any one know hw much they pay new in takes? their overall pay package?
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment by PIKI: 12:39pm On Aug 15, 2007
Mordebe, your concern should not be centered on the number of people that did the
medicals.Your own concern should be for you to be called first when they start calling.
on the issue of review of salary,the salary is going up and not coming down.
Please you people should start speaking positive things about the bank you intend to work.
Enough of this this negative words,if you hope to be called. Dont give Satan a tool to use against you.its well.
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment by tochikc: 4:46pm On Aug 15, 2007
I also agree to the fasting this saturday.
God said this is the month of manifestation of what we all
have been waiting for.
tank God for mokpas ---he is now talking like a matured and the child of GOD I believe he is.
it well.
just start preparing for its already done
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment by Lagoseko(m): 4:57pm On Aug 15, 2007
Mordebe u read P1K1's post about positive salary review and prayer,instead of  commenting on the line you are giving NEGETIVE,FEARFULL AND FAINTING INFO.Do you know that banks do not train using only one venue.First bank is currently doing their training and a friend stays in  Kilo Hotel,Surulere for the training.So dnt worry about the size rather you should say if you would participate in the fasting or not. 
Follow the path of TOCHICK.
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment by moons(m): 7:58pm On Aug 15, 2007
i love you all for the faith,i can tell you all is well,we had our POP yestaday,am still with the bnk,because my branch manager got aa directive that we ie we were 2 corpers in the bank,ex.now should continue with our work pending when we will go for the trining,no mention of medical for us,i can also tell you that all who did medical plus ex-corpers will be in,springbank has about 198 opertional offices and 17 new branches will be added before march 2008,all branches need at least 3 persons,and every month some staff leave,in our branch within 2 month 3 left to join celtel,FCTDA,and etb repectively.as for medical test,my manager said as a matter of policy the bank does not discrimate against persons with HIV.and insisted that they do not test for HIV,because there is a standard policy that before you test for HIV you have to do councilling and inform the person for his or her permission for the test.i strongly believe within the next 2 weeks we will be at the training,the bank really need us to market thier current promo to mobilize deposits.best of luck.
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment by PIKI: 9:44pm On Aug 15, 2007
Halleluya,The good lord is about to do something good. The corpers that had thier interview 2day, were ask to come for thier medicals 2morrow and that ,
they will contact them by month end.All spring bank intending intakes should not stop praying, for their break tru is already with them. please pray until you
receive the offer letter.This is your month of laughter and happiness.
The lord is Good
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment by fineface1(f): 10:07am On Aug 16, 2007
Moon God will bless u. I also called the said glo line and i was told that we will be called be4 the month end.And one of their directors told me that we will be called by month end
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment by Lagoseko(m): 12:51pm On Aug 16, 2007
FINE FACE,P1K1,MOONS. Ithank you all for your info for all of us in naira land.Let's continue praying.
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment by Tito1(f): 3:05pm On Aug 16, 2007
Hi all, i heard that spring bank will be calling you back soon from a reliable source.
So u guys can relax and they will soon review their salary too. Cheers
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment by PIKI: 3:18pm On Aug 16, 2007
Pls dont relent in your prayers, For u guys are success going to spring bank to xplode.
You are the bulb that will light up the darkness in the banking industry. charles soludo and
sring bank board has been waiting to have you guys come on board.victory is yours Amen.
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment by mokpas: 3:56pm On Aug 16, 2007
All things are possible with God, lets keep praying, God will do it very soon.I believe in miracles and i know my God is a miracle God.I know Spring Bank will be recruiting about three hundred people, lets pray that we will be among the first batch that will go for training.
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment by PIKI: 9:43pm On Aug 16, 2007
Mokpas i like your faith,beleive me, yourself and people of like minds will be the first set of people to be called.
Spring bank has started compiling names of people for the training school,and you will not be left out.
The much awaited test message is coming this month end.Victory has come your way.
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment by tochikc: 12:10pm On Aug 17, 2007
it i well
GOD is not a man that he will lie
or Son of man that he should repent from what
He has already said He will do.
I will like us to start prasing GOD for He has heard our prayers.
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment by tochikc: 12:13pm On Aug 17, 2007
it i well
GOD is not a man that he will lie
or Son of man that he should repent from what
He has already said He will do.
I will like us to start prasing GOD for He has heard our prayers.
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment by tochikc: 12:18pm On Aug 17, 2007
PLZ LETS REMEMBER OUR DATE WITH GOD ALMIGHTY THIS SATURDAY,, I MEAN THE FASTING AND PRAYER, FROM 6.00 am to 3.00 pm
IT'S WELL
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment by tochikc: 12:19pm On Aug 17, 2007
PLZ LETS REMEMBER OUR DATE WITH GOD ALMIGHTY THIS SATURDAY,, I MEAN THE FASTING AND PRAYER, FROM 6.00 am to 3.00 pm
IT'S WELL
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment by PIKI: 1:59pm On Aug 17, 2007
Spring bank is sheduled to start calling before this month end.They will call first the frehers b4 the corpers who served with them.nairalanders that has been contributing to this
Forum will be the first set of people to be called. Make sure you fast and pray this saturday
The lord has heard your prayers in Jesus Name AMEN.
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment by vomofit(m): 4:29pm On Aug 17, 2007
Thanks to everyone in the house, don't forget 2morrow.
By God's grace we shall overcome
Re: Spring Bank Recruitment by mokpas: 6:18pm On Aug 17, 2007
I know God will do what he has promised to do.Are we going to go for the training together or in batches because we are many, i pray we go together so nobody is left out.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Emzor Pharma Recruiting: Legit / Is This Test Invite From ICPC Real? / Scholarship Opportunities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.