Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

North, The Shock Absorber Of Nigerian Crisis. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / North, The Shock Absorber Of Nigerian Crisis. (231 Views)

Imo Anglican Diocese Crisis: Bish­op Chijioke Benjamin Otti, Wife, Kids Detained / Top 10 Hilarious Names Of Nigerian Churches (photos) / Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Pastors (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

North, The Shock Absorber Of Nigerian Crisis. by Oyinlomobambam(m): 7:58pm On Jun 21, 2022
Are you aware that there is only one Muslim governor in the whole southern Nigeria, Gov. Oyetola of Osun out of 17 states?

Are you equally aware that there are only two Muslim Deputy Govs. in the whole of southern Nigeria?

In the North, there are four Christian Governors out of 19 states.

Eight Christian deputy Governors out of 19 states.

Are you aware there are 20 Christian Governors and only 16 Muslim Governors in Nigeria?

Do you know that there are 23 Christian Deputy Governors and 13 Muslim Deputy Governors in Nigeria?

Despite this, 'CAN' is still shouting of Islamization agenda. But, is this Christianization agenda of the south? No, because southern Muslims are more liberal and won't shout or make noise but if it is the opposite, 'CAN' would raise hell.
Re: North, The Shock Absorber Of Nigerian Crisis. by after4: 7:59pm On Jun 21, 2022
Imagine a leech calling himself a shock absorber

Oyinlomobambam:
Are you aware that there is only one Muslim governor in the whole southern Nigeria, Gov. Oyetola of Osun out of 17 states?

Are you equally aware that there are only two Muslim Deputy Govs. in the whole of southern Nigeria?

In the North, there are four Christian Governors out of 19 states.

Eight Christian deputy Governors out of 19 states.

Are you aware there are 20 Christian Governors and only 16 Muslim Governors in Nigeria?

Do you know that there are 23 Christian Deputy Governors and 13 Muslim Deputy Governors in Nigeria?

Despite this, 'CAN' is still shouting of Islamization agenda. But, is this Christianization agenda of the south? No, because southern Muslims are more liberal and won't shout or make noise but if it is the opposite, 'CAN' would raise hell.
Re: North, The Shock Absorber Of Nigerian Crisis. by Oyinlomobambam(m): 8:06pm On Jun 21, 2022
after4:

I know you'll not be able to swallow your pride and accept the fact because of your devil agenda. But continue
Re: North, The Shock Absorber Of Nigerian Crisis. by Typicool8(m): 8:12pm On Jun 21, 2022
after4:

Re: North, The Shock Absorber Of Nigerian Crisis. by emetisuccess(m): 8:13pm On Jun 21, 2022
Hmmmmm. The way una dey carry this religion for head get as e be ooo. Nawa ooo.
Re: North, The Shock Absorber Of Nigerian Crisis. by Oyinlomobambam(m): 8:16pm On Jun 21, 2022
Typicool8:

Abi oo, don't mind the parasitic baboon

Instead of you to debunk the fact stated, I results to name calling...

Well, I won't restle with the pig
Re: North, The Shock Absorber Of Nigerian Crisis. by Oyinlomobambam(m): 8:17pm On Jun 21, 2022
emetisuccess:

Because I see them all as political parties grin
Re: North, The Shock Absorber Of Nigerian Crisis. by emetisuccess(m): 8:24pm On Jun 21, 2022
Oyinlomobambam:

Because I see them all as political parties grin
Lol, u don smoke bomb. grin grin grin grin
Re: North, The Shock Absorber Of Nigerian Crisis. by Typicool8(m): 8:25pm On Jun 21, 2022
Oyinlomobambam:

Well, I won't restle with the pig
Re: North, The Shock Absorber Of Nigerian Crisis. by Typicool8(m): 8:26pm On Jun 21, 2022
Hmm
Re: North, The Shock Absorber Of Nigerian Crisis. by Oyinlomobambam(m): 8:35pm On Jun 21, 2022
emetisuccess:

Lol, u don smoke bomb. grin grin grin grin

If you said so
Re: North, The Shock Absorber Of Nigerian Crisis. by Kobojunkie: 11:41pm On Jun 21, 2022
emetisuccess:
The day Nigerians begin to demand a back seat be given to religion in the public is the day freedom from all foolishness would have truly arrived in that country. undecided

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I Am Hereby Giving All The Gifts To The Girls That Wanted To Marry Aguba-pastor / Will More People Go To Heaven Or To Hell? / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 24/07/2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.