Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,520 members, 7,843,590 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Adesua Etomi Reacts As Her Son Unfollows Her Friends, Blocks 2 - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adesua Etomi Reacts As Her Son Unfollows Her Friends, Blocks 2 (54084 Views)

Adesua Etomi Reacts As Social Media Bill Passes Second Reading In Senate / BBNaija: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Joe, Khafi Ex-boyfriend In The House / Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Vogue Magazine Cover Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts As Her Son Unfollows Her Friends, Blocks 2 by yommyoke: 3:28pm On Jun 22, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Anything for attention.

Remember to Vote Tinubu 2023.

Vote APC in 2023 Presidential elections

God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Sometimes I wonder if people really reason at all, vote Tinubu that doesn't have any agenda or program to develop this nation, he just want to become president to put his name on the list.
He has no accurate plan to lead this country, just "Insha Allah, let me see what I can do when I get there"
Please have a rethink
Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts As Her Son Unfollows Her Friends, Blocks 2 by KingMack(m): 3:43pm On Jun 22, 2022
Make e no go block I'm papa head oo grin grin

Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts As Her Son Unfollows Her Friends, Blocks 2 by galaxy2020(m): 7:25pm On Jun 22, 2022
Same to your father that gave birth to you. The same way a two year old is smarter than him, in all ramifications. Thank you.
Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts As Her Son Unfollows Her Friends, Blocks 2 by Kaymaxine(m): 7:52pm On Jun 22, 2022
Romanoff:

You go shock with wetin those shildren fit do once them fit get your phone.

I know one wey dey unplug him papa phone at 2 years, siddon for chair for living room, download any game wey him wan play for playstore.

Dude would play the game till he doses off on the chair, na him papa go come see the phone with am for where e crash in the morning.
And you sef bliv this trash
You are part of our problems in this country

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts As Her Son Unfollows Her Friends, Blocks 2 by Mryacks: 8:13pm On Jun 22, 2022
Olusharp:
It is funny how kids are able to handle phones these days.

Nollywood access Adesua Etomi and wife to Banky W had her share of motherhood after her one-year-old son Hazaiah handled her phone.

Adesua revealed that Hazaiah unfollowed some of her friends on her Instagram page and also block two.

The actress share screenshots of her apologising to those who were affected.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CfEeQ_uNfvw/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Smh...see how they are begging and "un-begging" cos of follow/unfollow on social media...what a generation of "adults".

Sure those people had started taking it personal initial...just pretending like it's a joke undecided
Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts As Her Son Unfollows Her Friends, Blocks 2 by papapchi(m): 8:25pm On Jun 22, 2022
How can a responsible mother give a child of a year her phone with internet and have the got to brag about it online, this is very wrong. What if the child mistakenly press something and boom sexual video appears and he start watching it with her notice nko?
Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts As Her Son Unfollows Her Friends, Blocks 2 by Wwwq: 8:38pm On Jun 22, 2022
How
Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts As Her Son Unfollows Her Friends, Blocks 2 by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:28pm On Jun 22, 2022
thesicilian:
Giving a one year old a phone with active internet connection. Sounds cute at the beginning...
Until the child opens a bank app in error...... wink
Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts As Her Son Unfollows Her Friends, Blocks 2 by BIGSCARY(m): 10:56pm On Jun 23, 2022
See this stupid good for nothing drop out. You should be grateful I even reply to your stupid childish comment. You're nothing but a loser. You don't have value like NIARA. You know what you are ? You're an slowpoke with grown beards ,no brain. What kind of phone are you even using?
I rest my case.

HeavenVGate:

Your opinion is not count Ode! You don't know what it takes to come up with a forum like this Oponu! When group of useless thing like you is turning it into a joke, we call the attention of the owner to it so that your bad luck you're carrying about won't be dropped here Oloriburuku! Call the kids in your company together and crack some jokes with them not here ok.
Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts As Her Son Unfollows Her Friends, Blocks 2 by HeavenVGate: 7:42am On Jun 24, 2022
BIGSCARY:
See this stupid good for nothing drop out. You should be grateful I even reply to your stupid childish comment. You're nothing but a loser. You don't have value like NIARA. You know what you are ? You're an slowpoke with grown beards ,no brain. What kind of phone are you even using?
I rest my case.

Ain't you glad i still talk to you? You this very poor kid. The blame is on your parents, really not you. They are very stupid for given birth to a useless thing like you
Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts As Her Son Unfollows Her Friends, Blocks 2 by BIGSCARY(m): 9:30am On Jul 14, 2022
I just returned from ban. Now I'm going to unleash some spiritual attack on you right away. You're going to be sorry for yourself for not having the knowledge to keep mute. Now be deceased.

HeavenVGate:

Ain't you glad i still talk to you? You this very poor kid. The blame is on your parents, really not you. They are very stupid for given birth to a useless thing like you
Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts As Her Son Unfollows Her Friends, Blocks 2 by judinho07(m): 10:29am On Jul 14, 2022
cayorday89:
Just a random something, you never see the one that will subscribe for a stupid offer and you get deducted credit weekly and you have no idea how to unsubscribe, even customer care can't help you out..
"mad'ooọh..omo dix one enter'oo
Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts As Her Son Unfollows Her Friends, Blocks 2 by judinho07(m): 10:32am On Jul 14, 2022
Romanoff:

I know one wey dey unplug him papa phone at 2 years, siddon for chair for living room, download any game wey him wan play for playstore.

Dude would play the game till he doses off on the chair, na him papa go come see the phone with am for where e crash in the morning.
"omo e'choke
Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts As Her Son Unfollows Her Friends, Blocks 2 by judinho07(m): 10:33am On Jul 14, 2022
Romanoff:

Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts As Her Son Unfollows Her Friends, Blocks 2 by Glamouzpeter(f): 10:36am On Jul 14, 2022
A big fat Lie
Tell me he climb iroke tree and I'll believe it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Don Jazzy Responds To Bisola And Bally’s Energetic Love Session / I Have Deep Love For Wizkid - Chika Francisca Nwachukwu / Iyabo Ojo Discovers Her Mother's Real Age After Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.