Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,488 members, 7,836,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Meet The Lady Who Has Never Shaved Her Pubic Hair For About 18 Years - [video] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Lady Who Has Never Shaved Her Pubic Hair For About 18 Years - [video] (4901 Views)

AY And His Wife, Mabel Makun Welcome Second Child After 13 Years (Video) / Eniola Ajao's Hair Shaved For A Movie Role / Ese Eriata: "I Have Never Shaved My Armpit In My Entire Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Lady Who Has Never Shaved Her Pubic Hair For About 18 Years - [video] by Lumenasblog(m): 2:59pm On Jun 22, 2022
A lady who seems to be from one of the French speaking African countries and wishes to remain anonymous claims that she hasn't shaved her pubic hair for about 18 years now as seen in a viral video caught on Instagram.

In the video, she can be seen flaunting her over grown pubic hair. She prides in it and seems to be comfortable with it.

Watch the Video:

[url=https://lumenasblog.com.ng/2022/06/22/meet-the-lady-who-has-never-shaved-her-pubic-hair-for-about-18-years-video/][/url]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Lady Who Has Never Shaved Her Pubic Hair For About 18 Years - [video] by Cypress042(m): 3:12pm On Jun 22, 2022
Lumenasblog:
A lady who seems to be from one of the French speaking African countries and wishes to remain anonymous claims that she hasn't shaved her pubic hair for about 18 years now as seen in a viral video caught on Instagram.

In the video, she can be seen flaunting her over grown pubic hair. She prides in it and seems to be comfortable with it.

Watch the Video:

[url=https://lumenasblog.com.ng/2022/06/22/meet-the-lady-who-has-never-shaved-her-pubic-hair-for-about-18-years-video/][/url]
There's nothing interesting to see here undecided all I see is an unhygienic dirty woman. Common sense is common grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The Lady Who Has Never Shaved Her Pubic Hair For About 18 Years - [video] by MITCHELL96: 3:14pm On Jun 22, 2022
Dirty disgusting thing, yuck!

I wonder how that region would be smelling, damn!
Re: Meet The Lady Who Has Never Shaved Her Pubic Hair For About 18 Years - [video] by thesicilian: 3:35pm On Jun 22, 2022
Cypress042:
There's nothing interesting to see here undecided all I see is an unhygienic dirty woman. Common sense is common grin
MITCHELL96:
Dirty disgusting thing, yuck!

I wonder how that region would be smelling, damn!
Unshaved doesn't necessarily mean it's dirty. We should be civil enough to let people make and live with their own choices as long as it doesn't negatively affect others

9 Likes

Re: Meet The Lady Who Has Never Shaved Her Pubic Hair For About 18 Years - [video] by MITCHELL96: 4:01pm On Jun 22, 2022
thesicilian:

Unshaved doesn't necessarily mean it's dirty. We should be civil enough to let people make and live with their own choices as long as it doesn't negatively affect others

If you should ask this girl why she hasn't shaved her private part, believe me, she won't give you any tangible reason(s), even if it's clean down there, the act of keeping such place unshaved is dirty to me! Like wtf !? undecided

Leaving it like that will bring bacteria easily and will make that place sweaty because the hairs there will make that region lack ventilation, and she will still wear tight on top pant too undecided
Re: Meet The Lady Who Has Never Shaved Her Pubic Hair For About 18 Years - [video] by Cypress042(m): 5:58pm On Jun 22, 2022
thesicilian:

You're entitled to your own opinion wink

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Olympic Gold Medalist Chioma Ajunwa Becomes Police DPO (pics) / D’banj Dedicates MTV EMA Awards To Fans / Cristiano Ronaldo In Chelsea Jersey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.