Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,109 members, 7,818,309 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

AY And His Wife, Mabel Makun Welcome Second Child After 13 Years (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY And His Wife, Mabel Makun Welcome Second Child After 13 Years (Video) (31542 Views)

AY & His Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / AY And Wife, Mabel Makun Pose With Toyin Abraham's Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

AY And His Wife, Mabel Makun Welcome Second Child After 13 Years (Video) by NwekeUG(m): 4:02am On Jan 19, 2022
Comedian AY And His Wife, Mabel Welcome Second Child After 13 Years (Photos, Video)

Nigerian comedian, Ayo Makun, popularly known as AY, and his wife Mabel Makun have welcomed their second child, 13 years after having their first child Michelle, IGBERETV reports.

Michelle, their daughter was born in 2008.

Taking to his Instagram handle on Tuesday 18th January 2022, he shared a video of himself shopping for his family before he visited his wife and the new baby at the the hospital. He captioned the video;

"Our prayers in the last 13 years has been answered. AYOMIDE thank you for making @realmabelmakun and I, Mummy and Daddy again. Thank you for making Michelle a BIG SISTER. Thanks to everyone who kept us in their prayers and never stopped feeding us with positive vibes.

“ Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.”

GOD'S TIME IS ALWAYS THE BEST"
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CY4jxeoISDw/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJxJtMazGsQ

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: AY And His Wife, Mabel Makun Welcome Second Child After 13 Years (Video) by athaboi(f): 5:20am On Jan 19, 2022
Awww

9 Likes

Re: AY And His Wife, Mabel Makun Welcome Second Child After 13 Years (Video) by amrichy(m): 5:49am On Jan 19, 2022
Congrats

9 Likes

Re: AY And His Wife, Mabel Makun Welcome Second Child After 13 Years (Video) by Anigreat: 5:58am On Jan 19, 2022
shocked

One of the worst comedian I have ever seen.

He's better an actor please

congratulations to the family.

May he never relent effort in striking in again.

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: AY And His Wife, Mabel Makun Welcome Second Child After 13 Years (Video) by BBBmall25: 6:00am On Jan 19, 2022
SHORT MAN WITH BETA SENSE.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: AY And His Wife, Mabel Makun Welcome Second Child After 13 Years (Video) by tyson98: 6:11am On Jan 19, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

One the worst comedian I have seen.

No be lie bro!

But you know problem wey u dey face fit pass him jokes sha

89 Likes 8 Shares

Re: AY And His Wife, Mabel Makun Welcome Second Child After 13 Years (Video) by sammybest889(m): 8:49am On Jan 19, 2022
****TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN*****

Mabel Welcome Second Child After 13 Years

ay u de f**k up na,and u de claim waff guy (waff guy no de carry last patapata na draw)

baba de space "three" much na....c gap like say u de practice social distancing with ur wife 4 house

4 Likes

Re: AY And His Wife, Mabel Makun Welcome Second Child After 13 Years (Video) by God1000(m): 4:56pm On Jan 19, 2022
Congrats to them
Re: AY And His Wife, Mabel Makun Welcome Second Child After 13 Years (Video) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 19, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

he’s worse off been an actor ffs

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: AY And His Wife, Mabel Makun Welcome Second Child After 13 Years (Video) by Optimistguy1969: 4:56pm On Jan 19, 2022
Nairaland and stale news.

Something I already read on Twitter and forgotten about it

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: AY And His Wife, Mabel Makun Welcome Second Child After 13 Years (Video) by tillaman(m): 4:56pm On Jan 19, 2022
Thank Goodness!!
I been think say they don hang boot ni, I no sabi say baba still dey find goal by all means!
Congrats guys!!

1 Like

Re: AY And His Wife, Mabel Makun Welcome Second Child After 13 Years (Video) by princeemmma(m): 4:56pm On Jan 19, 2022
congratulation for scoring another goal
Re: AY And His Wife, Mabel Makun Welcome Second Child After 13 Years (Video) by GIANTPLUSHUB: 4:57pm On Jan 19, 2022
Congrats!
Re: AY And His Wife, Mabel Makun Welcome Second Child After 13 Years (Video) by Moji12(f): 4:57pm On Jan 19, 2022
Awwwwww. Congratulations, I'm so happy for them, bn wondering what happened? Eya they had a delay.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AY And His Wife, Mabel Makun Welcome Second Child After 13 Years (Video) by Wine699: 4:57pm On Jan 19, 2022
embarassed
Re: AY And His Wife, Mabel Makun Welcome Second Child After 13 Years (Video) by eyeon(m): 4:57pm On Jan 19, 2022
Na God dey give pikin.
Congratulations.

3 Likes

Re: AY And His Wife, Mabel Makun Welcome Second Child After 13 Years (Video) by thorpido(m): 4:57pm On Jan 19, 2022
Congrats to them.Now their daughter has a 'rival'.
E be like say this one na fair pikin.Na 1-1 goaless draw for dem.
Re: AY And His Wife, Mabel Makun Welcome Second Child After 13 Years (Video) by merits(m): 4:57pm On Jan 19, 2022
shocked See me see wahalla.Pyramid of APC rice. grin

9 Likes

Re: AY And His Wife, Mabel Makun Welcome Second Child After 13 Years (Video) by Mko123(m): 4:57pm On Jan 19, 2022
Q
Re: AY And His Wife, Mabel Makun Welcome Second Child After 13 Years (Video) by Wawelexy(m): 4:57pm On Jan 19, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Bad belle....
Re: AY And His Wife, Mabel Makun Welcome Second Child After 13 Years (Video) by Moji12(f): 4:58pm On Jan 19, 2022
Awwwwww. I'm so happy for him. Bn wondering what's up. Eya she had a delay.
Re: AY And His Wife, Mabel Makun Welcome Second Child After 13 Years (Video) by NNTR: 4:58pm On Jan 19, 2022
NwekeUG:
Comedian AY And His Wife, Mabel Welcome Second Child After 13 Years (Photos, Video)

Nigerian comedian, Ayo Makun, popularly known as AY, and his wife Mabel Makun have welcomed their second child, 13 years after having their first child Michelle, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to his Instagram handle on Tuesday 18th January 2022, he shared a video of himself shopping for his family before he visited his wife and the new baby at the the hospital. He captioned the video;

See video below.

sammybest889:
****TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN*****

Mabel Welcome Second Child After 13 Years

ay u de f**k up na,and u de claim waff guy (waff guy no de carry last patapata na draw)

baba de space "three" much na....c gap like say u de practice social distancing with ur wife 4 house
Genesis 30:1-2
1When Rachel saw that she conceived no children for Jacob, she envied her sister,
and said to Jacob, “Give me children, or else I will die.”
2Then Jacob became furious with Rachel, and he said,
“Am I in the place of God, who has denied you children?

1 Samuel 1:3-8
3Each year Elkanah would travel to Shiloh to worship and sacrifice to the LORD of Heaven’s Armies at the Tabernacle.
The priests of the LORD at that time were the two sons of Eli—Hophni and Phinehas.
4On the days Elkanah presented his sacrifice, he would give portions of the meat to Peninnah and each of her children.
5And though he loved Hannah, he would give her only one choice portion because the LORD had given her no children.
6So Peninnah would taunt Hannah and make fun of her because the LORD had kept her from having children.
7Year after year it was the same—Peninnah would taunt Hannah as they went to the Tabernacle.
Each time, Hannah would be reduced to tears and would not even eat.
8“Why are you crying, Hannah?” Elkanah would ask. “Why aren’t you eating?
Why be downhearted just because you have no children?
You have me—isn’t that better than having ten sons?”

Welcome to the club. My first and second kid, are 13 years apart, too.

It is God that gives children

Personal text: Jesus is not a theologian. He is God who told stories.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: AY And His Wife, Mabel Makun Welcome Second Child After 13 Years (Video) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 19, 2022
Wahoo congrats
Re: AY And His Wife, Mabel Makun Welcome Second Child After 13 Years (Video) by GOFRONT(m): 4:58pm On Jan 19, 2022
If he like, make him born another girl again.
Re: AY And His Wife, Mabel Makun Welcome Second Child After 13 Years (Video) by money121(m): 4:58pm On Jan 19, 2022
Ok
Re: AY And His Wife, Mabel Makun Welcome Second Child After 13 Years (Video) by SeunWedsLinda(m): 4:59pm On Jan 19, 2022
grin
Re: AY And His Wife, Mabel Makun Welcome Second Child After 13 Years (Video) by southsouthking(m): 4:59pm On Jan 19, 2022
Congratulations A.Y
You nor Sabi crack jhoke but you understand the business aspect of making money.

5 Likes

Re: AY And His Wife, Mabel Makun Welcome Second Child After 13 Years (Video) by Cmanforall: 4:59pm On Jan 19, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

Congratulations to him and the family.

AY may not be a good comedian nor actor, but this guy sabi event management and knows how to gather big men

6 Likes

Re: AY And His Wife, Mabel Makun Welcome Second Child After 13 Years (Video) by gift2xl: 5:00pm On Jan 19, 2022
làslas the thing enter.
congrats
Re: AY And His Wife, Mabel Makun Welcome Second Child After 13 Years (Video) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:01pm On Jan 19, 2022
From all of us @[b][/b] : CONGRATULATIONS to the Makun's family.

Welcome to this beautiful world beautiful Angel.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AY And His Wife, Mabel Makun Welcome Second Child After 13 Years (Video) by wickedworld: 5:02pm On Jan 19, 2022
NwekeUG:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CY4jxeoISDw/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJxJtMazGsQ

wow it A blessed year indeed. Congratulations to both mummy,daddy and big sister.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibinabo Fiberesima's Backless Dress At Ben-Bruce's 60th Birthday / Lilian Afegbai Buys Birkin Bag Worth $22K & Encourages Her Followers / Fans faint at Wizkid concert in Ivory Coast (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.