Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

FG To Prosecute Food Vendors Using Transformer Oil - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / FG To Prosecute Food Vendors Using Transformer Oil (37505 Views)

Over 1000 Thrivng Food Vendors Attract Clients Daily With This Recent Logo 24/7 / For Food Vendors: Best Way To Grow Your Online Customer Base / What These 3 Food Vendors Were Caught Selling As Chicken Yenagoa, Bayelsa State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Prosecute Food Vendors Using Transformer Oil by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 23, 2022
haggai247:

Even your life chicken is given vaccine my brother you are still eating estrogenous compounds the vaccine stays inside the tissue of the chicken goat or cow.

So only eat grass feed chickens goat or cow or better still aviod protein from meat.
Na it be say wahala dey naa. Our local chicken dey too expensive now. Only the egg is 150 naira..
Re: FG To Prosecute Food Vendors Using Transformer Oil by Infamous(m): 6:12pm On Jun 23, 2022
Nnannapat:
Lies from the pit of hell, someone will just sit in one archaic office somewhere and be fabricating nonsense.

1, A drum (200L) of used transformer oil is over 300k, that is about 1500 naira per litre, how much is a litre of unbranded vegetable oil? Then someone will now use an oil that is higher in value to spoil his/her oil that is cheaper. Does that make any sense?

2,Virgin Transformer oil tastes very awful, so how can one now fry akara with the used one and the Akara will still taste good, if one even try to fry akara with an over used vegetable oil, the taste will be so bad that you might throw the Akara away not to talk of using transformer oil.
of all the posts on this first page, only yours was written from a place of wisdom.
Re: FG To Prosecute Food Vendors Using Transformer Oil by God1000(m): 6:14pm On Jun 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Thanks... trust ya doing fine.. wink
yeah, thanks
Re: FG To Prosecute Food Vendors Using Transformer Oil by God1000(m): 7:01pm On Jun 23, 2022
ahnie:
If that transformer oil is bn used,it would change the color and taste of the akara.
they add it small
Re: FG To Prosecute Food Vendors Using Transformer Oil by lookingfly: 8:00pm On Jun 23, 2022
God1000:

https://www.pulse.ng/news/local/fg-to-prosecute-food-vendors-using-transformer-oil/mmj8ksm
why i like cooking my food but all these babes think you only love them when you take them out to eat.
Re: FG To Prosecute Food Vendors Using Transformer Oil by lookingfly: 8:02pm On Jun 23, 2022
God1000:

https://www.pulse.ng/news/local/fg-to-prosecute-food-vendors-using-transformer-oil/mmj8ksm
as I. Electric transformers abi na which transformer oil them de talk about.....how do we differeciate it from the normal oil. All market people advertise now is kings oil oooo. Make e no be say the transformer oil pesin de buy ooo.
Re: FG To Prosecute Food Vendors Using Transformer Oil by Nnannapat(m): 8:11pm On Jun 23, 2022
phemmyfour:
Don't be ignorant and stop this blind argument

Read and learn, that was in vogue in Zimbabwe as far back as 2020

https://iharare.com/transformer-oil-is-being-used-for-cooking-fresh-chips/
Bros, we live by learning, if you wish to experiment on this, it won't cost a lot, if you are residing in Lagos just go to Alaba electrical market, tell them that you need Power oil ( this is a popular brand of transformer oil from India) for just 3 litres , it won't cost more than 5K naira then try to use it to fry Akara. Then come come back here and relay your findings to us.
Re: FG To Prosecute Food Vendors Using Transformer Oil by obama30: 8:30pm On Jun 23, 2022
God1000:

Funny country,
One day the government may warn people to stop using petrol to bath.

when did transformer oil that is very costly become cheaper than edible oil?

Some communities are in darkness because the entire community can't afford to by transformer oil that was stolen from their community transformer.

Oneday ddog go kill lion only in Nigeria
Re: FG To Prosecute Food Vendors Using Transformer Oil by Thazard(m): 10:56pm On Jun 23, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
People wicked pass me oo

gringringringrin
Re: FG To Prosecute Food Vendors Using Transformer Oil by Elioandrew: 11:13pm On Jun 23, 2022
The reason I hardly eat foods prepared outside my house and then some people will be telling me that I'm forming. Eh lemme form and save my life from disaster.
Re: FG To Prosecute Food Vendors Using Transformer Oil by phemmyfour: 4:47am On Jun 24, 2022
Nnannapat:
Bros, we live by learning, if you wish to experiment on this, it won't cost a lot, if you are residing in Lagos just go to Alaba electrical market, tell them that you need Power oil ( this is a popular brand of transformer oil from India) for just 3 litres , it won't cost more than 5K naira then try to use it to fry Akara. Then come come back here and relay your findings to us.
Did you read the link up there at all or you are just intentional about being impossible
Re: FG To Prosecute Food Vendors Using Transformer Oil by Lovelydaisies: 10:40am On Jun 24, 2022
aljpimp:

Homemade bread.. has to be whole-wheat or whole grain bread.. any other bread is simple carb and digests fast
Okay, thanks a lot.
Re: FG To Prosecute Food Vendors Using Transformer Oil by Flipmac(m): 6:21pm On Jun 24, 2022
Asianjollof007:
Eating outside in nigeria comes with a very big risk, esp bukas and mama put joints. You fit dey chop feaces mixed with saliva inside ewedu and gbegiri without your knowledge.
Funny but true.
Naija public foods are a huge risk.

Re: FG To Prosecute Food Vendors Using Transformer Oil by Kobojunkie: 8:36pm On Jun 24, 2022
Re: FG To Prosecute Food Vendors Using Transformer Oil by Horus(m): 1:00am On Jun 29, 2022
1stGenAmerican:
Use of this for human consumption has been banned in the US, Europe, and many other countries since 1978-80ish. Why was this still allowed?

This is not allowed
Re: FG To Prosecute Food Vendors Using Transformer Oil by God1000(m): 6:05am On Mar 18, 2023
ufotunang:
Groundnut oil is very expensive... that is why they are now using transformer oil
that's not an excuse for such devilish act

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ease Of Preparing Bole (Roasted Plantain) Using Gas Cooker / Woman Sues Mcdonald’s For Doing An Advert That Tempted Her To Break Her Fast / 20 Of The World's Best, Mouthwatering Soups. Banga Soup Is No 1 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.