Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,110 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

As A Final Year Student In Nd2 Computer, I Am Toa To Project: Topic: Design And Implementation Of Da - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / As A Final Year Student In Nd2 Computer, I Am Toa To Project: Topic: Design And Implementation Of Da (1310 Views)

B Sc Computer Science Project Topic / As A Final Year Student In Nd2 Computer, I Am To Write A Project: Pls I Need Assistance. / Final Year Project Topic Ideas, Please!. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Final Year Student In Nd2 Computer, I Am Toa To Project: Topic: Design And Implementation Of Da by njcdrich: 11:03am On Jul 23, 2011
I have little know in VB6 and Java, however, I want to work with VB6.

Pls if there is any one that can help me on how to go about it he should send the tutorial via my email: njcdiyah@yahoo.com. It will me to write the successful.

Thanks and God bless your anticipate assistance. James.
Re: As A Final Year Student In Nd2 Computer, I Am Toa To Project: Topic: Design And Implementation Of Da by Fayimora(m): 8:40pm On Jul 23, 2011
Ermm your question is vague, Break it down and whats a `Da`?
Re: As A Final Year Student In Nd2 Computer, I Am Toa To Project: Topic: Design And Implementation Of Da by usisky(m): 6:52am On Jul 24, 2011
@OP  your message really isn't clear enough at this moment. i suggest you put it straight once again, perhaps u'll get some good contributions. But my guess is, what u meant by DA is "DATA AQUISITION"  right? if that's d case den i just might help.
Re: As A Final Year Student In Nd2 Computer, I Am Toa To Project: Topic: Design And Implementation Of Da by Mobinga: 8:06am On Jul 24, 2011
Expatiate!
Re: As A Final Year Student In Nd2 Computer, I Am Toa To Project: Topic: Design And Implementation Of Da by njcdrich: 2:31pm On Jul 25, 2011
The Topic is: Design and Implementation of Data Security Software for Financial Institution.

So the 'Da' means Data, it was truncated. Pls assist me. My email: njcdiyah@yahoo.com.

James.
Re: As A Final Year Student In Nd2 Computer, I Am Toa To Project: Topic: Design And Implementation Of Da by Fayimora(m): 3:23pm On Jul 25, 2011
LEave your mail outta this. Except you really just wanna pay then fine, good luck to you.

If you mean business and you are ready to work then lets start with a few questions.

1 --> Do you fully understand what the project is?

2 --> Do you fully understand the requirements of the project

3 --> What ideas have you come up with, in terms of possible operations, features, UI design, language its gonna be implemented in.
Re: As A Final Year Student In Nd2 Computer, I Am Toa To Project: Topic: Design And Implementation Of Da by njcdrich: 4:36pm On Jul 25, 2011
Sir, to be sincere, I have no idea on how the software looks like or how it operates. That is why I seek for assistance. Pls assist me. Thanks for your concern eagerly assistance,
Re: As A Final Year Student In Nd2 Computer, I Am Toa To Project: Topic: Design And Implementation Of Da by Fayimora(m): 4:46pm On Jul 25, 2011
Hmm  dd u pick this project yourself

(1) (Reply)

I Am Looking For Programming Job Please / Industrial Training Placement For Uni. CS Student / Programmer And business Experts Needed For My New Betting Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.