Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

LASTMA Officials Burn Bus And Destroy Properties In Lagos (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / LASTMA Officials Burn Bus And Destroy Properties In Lagos (Video) (40476 Views)

Driver Hit By LASTMA Officials, Battles For His Life (Photos) / Policeman beats LASTMA officials in Lagos. / NLC Beats MTN Staff And Destroy Properties (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASTMA Officials Burn Bus And Destroy Properties In Lagos (Video) by Hndrrxxx(m): 10:07pm On Jun 23, 2022
Rr
Re: LASTMA Officials Burn Bus And Destroy Properties In Lagos (Video) by abumeinben(m): 10:08pm On Jun 23, 2022
Sue their ass sharply.
Re: LASTMA Officials Burn Bus And Destroy Properties In Lagos (Video) by DropsMic(m): 10:08pm On Jun 23, 2022
Want to make black man mad?? Just give him power
Re: LASTMA Officials Burn Bus And Destroy Properties In Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 23, 2022
Fairmedia:

Just need to expose you haters, I can feed your whole family. I hate haters, if you hate the city, don't come here. Refugees.

Good evening
Help a stranger with dinner

2 Likes

Re: LASTMA Officials Burn Bus And Destroy Properties In Lagos (Video) by Crafteck1: 10:10pm On Jun 23, 2022
Olayetan:
This story get K leg.

Its not possible for lastman to start destroying people's property, what i deduce that happens could be, lastman trying to arrest traffic offender and in the process of trying to arrest the offender, he had an accident and the bus caught fire then the bus driver went to mobilize touts to come and destroy people's property around where it happens..

Because you are assuming them to be learned and rational, you are assuming that due process was followed before recruiting individuals into state organisations in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: LASTMA Officials Burn Bus And Destroy Properties In Lagos (Video) by DownChelsea(f): 10:11pm On Jun 23, 2022
LASMA THUGS AT IT AGAIN.
Re: LASTMA Officials Burn Bus And Destroy Properties In Lagos (Video) by YeyeGbami: 10:20pm On Jun 23, 2022
Disgraceful elements. Imagine make dem go do mistake give these ones guns.
Re: LASTMA Officials Burn Bus And Destroy Properties In Lagos (Video) by Lightorder: 10:23pm On Jun 23, 2022
Fairmedia:

The video is misleading, we know you fools always masturbate on anything that has to do with Lagos, haters.
As if you have anything or stake in Lagos more than those you accuse of hate

7 Likes

Re: LASTMA Officials Burn Bus And Destroy Properties In Lagos (Video) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:23pm On Jun 23, 2022
Olayetan:
This story get K leg.

Its not possible for lastman to start destroying people's property, what i deduce that happens could be, lastman trying to arrest traffic offender and in the process of trying to arrest the offender, he had an accident and the bus caught fire then the bus driver went to mobilize touts to come and destroy people's property around where it happens..

I was nodding my head peacefully following your own narration , but I paused to check your profile when I read the bolded ....

You mean the Driver mobilized touts to go and do what?

3 Likes

Re: LASTMA Officials Burn Bus And Destroy Properties In Lagos (Video) by chidieberesamu: 10:23pm On Jun 23, 2022
Police has done their own and go free
Army has also done theirs and go free
When we ask lasma ?their response will shock you, they said eh its our turn to do our own and go free too

3 Likes

Re: LASTMA Officials Burn Bus And Destroy Properties In Lagos (Video) by InvertedHammer: 10:27pm On Jun 23, 2022
Chiamaka0002:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WF3-Vc9X8NY

A bus and maruwa was burnt down by some LASTMA officials at obanikoro. After they were questioned by the people in the area, they decided to bring in some thugs to destroy properties.

According to vanguard news, they also injured some people.

LASTMA officials attack Vanguard journalist, cause mayhem in Lagos community
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/lastma-officials-attack-vanguard-journalist-cause-mayhem-in-lagos-community/
/

No big deal.

Just Tinubu's boys doing mock violence in preparation for what they think Nigerians will tolerate in 2023. All these nonsense will stop the day people gather mind grab McOluomo with tire and a bottle of fuel.

/

6 Likes

Re: LASTMA Officials Burn Bus And Destroy Properties In Lagos (Video) by aikyg(m): 10:27pm On Jun 23, 2022
Touts have become so bold in Lagos these few months. The Lagos state government needs to do something. Lagos is becoming very unlivable.

5 Likes

Re: LASTMA Officials Burn Bus And Destroy Properties In Lagos (Video) by stephenponti(m): 10:28pm On Jun 23, 2022
Tinubu urchins on the beat

4 Likes

Re: LASTMA Officials Burn Bus And Destroy Properties In Lagos (Video) by Gbemini(m): 10:31pm On Jun 23, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Na Tinubu home base be that now

Aside from violence, what else can they offer Nigerians
but its obi and biafra that will help ur life nah... Kontinue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASTMA Officials Burn Bus And Destroy Properties In Lagos (Video) by emmanuelbrown26: 10:31pm On Jun 23, 2022
Lastma, more of that. Go to every corner and repeat same, we need more of this treatment in Lagos.
Re: LASTMA Officials Burn Bus And Destroy Properties In Lagos (Video) by Crvrider: 10:32pm On Jun 23, 2022
Rastaramsey:

No matter what, lasma work nah to control traffic not to dey cause havoc in the state...

Missed the days of yellow fever and not these tugs in uniform. This is the state that Ghananian's came to study. I wondered what they learned?
Re: LASTMA Officials Burn Bus And Destroy Properties In Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 23, 2022
Why is this news?
The LASTMA officials were supposed to be captured in the video while in the act, and even to make sure their faces show!
How do you want the public and the authorities to believe this story?
How did this even make front-page?
Ain't we all better than this?

3 Likes

Re: LASTMA Officials Burn Bus And Destroy Properties In Lagos (Video) by swaggerjack: 10:37pm On Jun 23, 2022
Macphenson:
Tinubu urchins on the beat. If you are looking for Tinubu's template on governance, look no more.

3 Likes

Re: LASTMA Officials Burn Bus And Destroy Properties In Lagos (Video) by justmondris: 10:40pm On Jun 23, 2022
Olayetan:
This story get K leg.

Oga Lagos not be express . You nor even fit speed for 30km per hour.Who are the motor take catch fire?

1 Like

Re: LASTMA Officials Burn Bus And Destroy Properties In Lagos (Video) by scholes23(m): 10:46pm On Jun 23, 2022
They really need to scrap this LASTMA, 90 to 95% of them are thugs. No brain at all. And some people here on NL want to vote a diaper wearing sicko as a president.

Tueh

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LASTMA Officials Burn Bus And Destroy Properties In Lagos (Video) by tagborume: 10:58pm On Jun 23, 2022
You have not seen anything, vote in Thier area father as president and you will now see meme. I wonder why the journalist was ranting. The also got the share of the dollars. Harvest time done come; you come dey cry. Very soon you won't be able to work freely in Nigeria.

Very soon I won't be able to make comments on post like this because Baba boys go begin dey discipline people with big mouth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASTMA Officials Burn Bus And Destroy Properties In Lagos (Video) by EDOLUWA: 10:59pm On Jun 23, 2022
Lastma has turn themselves to touts on that route on daily basis. Governor Sanwo Olu I can tell you objectively that Lastma officers in that obanikoro axis are seriously damaging the image of your government.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASTMA Officials Burn Bus And Destroy Properties In Lagos (Video) by nkemoma(m): 11:00pm On Jun 23, 2022
And Tinubu emilokan isn't yet president..

OK o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LASTMA Officials Burn Bus And Destroy Properties In Lagos (Video) by Peppysco: 11:06pm On Jun 23, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Yet, your farther, uncle's and great uncle's are making their living out of here while your idiot governors that ruled in that era all have homes and businesses here. Have you ever tried to question them, no, you wouldn't. That's just because they don't have enough ambitions enough for you to question.

3 Likes

Re: LASTMA Officials Burn Bus And Destroy Properties In Lagos (Video) by gift01: 11:13pm On Jun 23, 2022
solochris:
I live close to obanikoro, its my daily route. We all know what happens at the junction and the whole of that ikorodu Road every morning and evening.
Give is the full story of the incident

2 Likes

Re: LASTMA Officials Burn Bus And Destroy Properties In Lagos (Video) by Sunnyski: 11:14pm On Jun 23, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Roasted vawulence

1 Like

Re: LASTMA Officials Burn Bus And Destroy Properties In Lagos (Video) by Righteousness02: 11:28pm On Jun 23, 2022
Crafteck1:
See tinubus impact in lagos

These women complaining will still collect 5k and vote their oppressors, most times i stay with the determined youths and not these folks
Re: LASTMA Officials Burn Bus And Destroy Properties In Lagos (Video) by stanluiz(m): 11:38pm On Jun 23, 2022
aikyg:
Touts have become so bold in Lagos these few months. The Lagos state government needs to do something. Lagos is becoming very unlivable.
Lagos is now ranked as 2nd most unlivable place in the world after War torn Damascus in Syria.

A city that is not at war, yet it is unlivable. All thanks to millions of tout, thugs and hoodlums recruited and working for their master Tinubu.

These are Tinubu legacy. And he want to be president to replicate the disaster on Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LASTMA Officials Burn Bus And Destroy Properties In Lagos (Video) by Highways: 11:52pm On Jun 23, 2022
Na dem... After smoking and talking the other one from their Oga at top
Re: LASTMA Officials Burn Bus And Destroy Properties In Lagos (Video) by teeste: 11:58pm On Jun 23, 2022
no burnt bus, no burnt trycicyle. What is she trying to do? I watched the 7mins video, I didn't see any burnt bus

2 Likes

Re: LASTMA Officials Burn Bus And Destroy Properties In Lagos (Video) by teeste: 12:05am On Jun 24, 2022
Chiamaka0002:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WF3-Vc9X8NY

A bus and maruwa was burnt down by some LASTMA officials at obanikoro. After they were questioned by the people in the area, they decided to bring in some thugs to destroy properties.

According to vanguard news, they also injured some people.

LASTMA officials attack Vanguard journalist, cause mayhem in Lagos community
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/lastma-officials-attack-vanguard-journalist-cause-mayhem-in-lagos-community/

Chiamaka where is the burnt bus in your video? Even vanguard topic didn't say a burnt bus. I have reported your handle and your YouTube channel to the appropriate authority (DSS)

3 Likes

Re: LASTMA Officials Burn Bus And Destroy Properties In Lagos (Video) by Royalty83(m): 12:12am On Jun 24, 2022
Dear All,

Kindly be mindful of what you consume online this election period especially when the source is CHIAMAKA, an AFGHANEASTERN NAME...

Thanks and be guided..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

300L FUTO Student Beaten To Death (Graphic Photos) / Man Held For Making Love To 98 Year Old Grandma / Thief Caught In Oyigbo After Breaking Into Church To Steal Amplifier In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.