Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

If You Know This 4 Key Steps To Life, Your Life Will Never Remain The Same - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You Know This 4 Key Steps To Life, Your Life Will Never Remain The Same (824 Views)

If You Know This Truth Your Life Will Never Remain The Same / Dead Woman In Morturay Comes Back To Life In UNIBEN Anatomy Class (VIDEO) / If You Know This Truth, Your Life Will Never Remain The Same Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Know This 4 Key Steps To Life, Your Life Will Never Remain The Same by sharpguy10(m): 6:36pm On Jun 23, 2022
Have you been living life that is not lovely and good to you? Have you been thinking finding a way to overcome the self sabotage that has hold you from living your best in life? If you such person never worry because I am going to give you keys that will unlock yourself for prosperity and live the life you want.
What I am going you show you in this post will
i. Help you breakout of darkness and live in light of your glory,
ii. Will unlock all the blessings that belong to you in Christ.
iii. It will set you free and make you a commander over every affair of your life. So let get started. My topic is "Living The Above Life"
In the book of Genesis, it shows us how God created the world and after everything God saw that it was good. When God created man, He didn't create him to struggle or lack any good thing but to be fruitful and multiply, to fill it up and subdue it. This was the first thing God give to man. The second thing is to have dominion over all things in this world. God give man all things so that he can live the above world. But man lost it and he began to struggle for survivor. But Jesus came, He pay a time sacrifice for man to be redeem and restore back to God original plan for him. This was done once and for all till the end of the world. So through this redemption man has been restore back to his fruitfulness, reproductivity, power and dominion over everything. Man is now bought and brought into the above life. And the only way you still be struggling in a low life when God has settle everything for you is because of ignorance. Not knowing who you are and what was did for you. You are created to live above only and be the head only. Through this ignorance, some negativity set into your soul and make you to live a low life that Gos does not design for you. The only way for man to restore back to the above life of fruitfulness, total prosperity, power and dominion is for him to do this 4 things that I listed below. These ways are the only ways man can restore his life to the above life and take charge of his life.
The four things are:
1. Be born again,
2. Know yourself concept,
3. Meditate,
4. Believe
1. Be born again: you need to be born again to live this above life. This is the door to it. Except you receive Jesus as your Lord and Personal Saviour, you cannot be restore to the above life. So if you know that you are not yet born again, please say this short prayer,
Lord Jesus I come to you today as a sinner, I believe you died for me and on the third day you rose again to justify me. Right now I receive and accept You as my Lord and Personal savoiur. I am save and born again. Thank You Jesus for saving me.
2. Know yourself concept: this area is where most people both born again and not born again always get it wrong, some people think that it is only born again that make you live the above life. There are other benefit and dominion you receive that you need to know about yourself that will become an inner force in you and make you to take action for your life success. And this other things is why you have to know by yourself. In revelation 5:12 it tell us the above life which you have been place. These are now your self concept of you which you need to operate in your life for prosperity and dominion. There is no other ways God define you but just this ways. And this is the way you need to define yourself so as to live the above life. The seven things listed there is now your real identity and nature and this is the thought and thinking you need to have concerning you.
3. Meditate: this is key that to your total prosperity in life. Meditation is the opening of the Spirit to your soul. What your soul couldn't understand, through meditation it understand it and store it. In the second step I show who you are now since you are born again, now what you need to do is to keep meditating on them until it get hold of you. Meditation or contemplation is to take away the ignorance out of your soul so that you can see clearly, knowing who you are and God plan for you. To me the way I meditate is to first find the meaning of the word the bible review that I am and then create an imagination of it that correspond to the life of the word. Your soul feed on pictures and words, you interprets the word in pictures within you.
4: Believe: you have to have faith in God and in yourself. There is a proverb that says, "man's faith in God is measured by the faith in himself". God has restore you to His original place He deserve for you and you must believe it and accept it as the final in you and in your life.
As you meditate, believe it and let it rest in your soul. When you continuously do this, your life will change automatically and you will be surprise how glorious your life his.
Thank you for reading this post and God bless you.

3 Likes

Re: If You Know This 4 Key Steps To Life, Your Life Will Never Remain The Same by Cleanworld(f): 6:41pm On Jun 23, 2022
Christ the rock of ages.

2 Likes

Re: If You Know This 4 Key Steps To Life, Your Life Will Never Remain The Same by lollipophouse9: 8:09pm On Jun 23, 2022
Are you looking for grants for your small business? $1million grants is now available for businesses all over the world. This Lady is always giving useful information on her youtube channel for free! Watch this video and share so that more people can benefit from this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m31g-of9djs

(1) (Reply)

He Was Called A 'failed Genius" / Meet Award-winning Girl Who Built Solar Water Purifier At Age 12 For Her Communi / Federal University Of Transportation Daura Admission Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.