Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,500 members, 7,830,507 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

How Do I Trade Cryptocurrency And Make Passive Income? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Trade Cryptocurrency And Make Passive Income? (577 Views)

I Need Only 20 People I Will Be Giving Bitcoin Signals As I Trade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Trade Cryptocurrency And Make Passive Income? by tunjyalabi87: 10:58am On Jun 24, 2022
How do I trade cryptocurrency and make passive income?

More than 80% of cryptocurrency investors believe that the only effective way (if not the only way) to earn money in this space is through trading.
Trading is an investing strategy that relies on frequent trades of one or more securities throughout the day to turn a profit. While traditional buy-and-hold investors are concerned with the long-term performance of a company, day traders seek to take advantage of more immediate profit-making opportunities. To be a successful trader, you need to have the proper analytical and technical skills and a robust risk management skill. You’ll need to analyze market charts on the performance of the listed assets; this is perhaps the most involving way of earning from cryptos but I believe one of the most rewarding.
Here's what you need to know to get started day trading crypto:

1. Choose a platform to trade
2. Choose your investments
3. Choose a trading strategy

1. Choose a platform to trade

The first step a day trader has to take is deciding what platform to use. There are some country that are restricted to some trading platform, so this is a major factor to consider when researching the right platform.

2. Choose your investments

Once you're set up on a platform, it's time to pick what you're interested in investing in. For crypto day traders, market volatility is a necessary evil. The same market condition that scares away buy-and-hold investors is the chaos that makes opportunities for day traders to make profit. Volatility and liquidity are two elements the day trader needs to actively participate in the crypto market.

3. Choose a trading strategy

There are many techniques day traders use to make gains on short-term fluctuations in the crypto markets. A crypto day trader should devise a winning strategy backed by research, with well-laid plans for when to enter and exit their positions. These techniques include Arbitrage, bot trading, long straddle, scalping, range trading, smart trading, TA.
Do you need help giving crypto trading a shot? Join my classes.

If you want more of these, follow me on my page on Facebook for more business and investment opportunities.

TUNJI ALABI

THE INVINCIBLE

TUNJI ALABI SCHOOL OF THOUGHT

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Trade Cryptocurrency And Make Passive Income? by MarshallMathers(m): 11:16am On Jun 24, 2022
Apart from Bitcoin, the area of cryptocurrencies has evolved tremendously since Bitcoin's introduction over a decade ago, and the next big digital token may be issued tomorrow. Who knows, after all?

Regardless of how the market moves this week and in the weeks to come, my wish is that your portfolio stays Robust; and Quidax is finally ready to show you how.

Set your reminders ⏰️ for this tonight, they'll be spilling the tea ☕️ on:

The Most Profitable Cryptos To Invest in Right Now

Time - 7:30pm (WAT)
Venue - (Search for QuidaxGlobal on Telegram to join)

Come with your snacks!
Re: How Do I Trade Cryptocurrency And Make Passive Income? by mercyfoundme001: 4:00pm On Jul 05, 2023
HOW TO EARN $500 OR MORE WEEKLY WITH $20-50 USING A HIGH-RANKING EXPERT TRADING METHOD ON BINANCE

When I tell people that in everything they do, they should first seek empowered knowledge and updated information, unfortunately, many don't understand it. Many people believe that they can just go online and start a business. Having spent over 8 years in the forex and cryptocurrency markets, I know some good onions that will not make your eyes water. Now, listen well.

Do you know that you don't need to perform any technical analysis on future trading before you can make good money? Do you know that you can make over 567.45% weekly, even beyond all expectations, with just an app? Many have spent a lot of money to learn and trade, while many have also lost a lot of money. But when you engage some tools, either in spot or future trading, you can make good money. Let me break it down for you.

You need a Binance, Bybit, or Kucoin account.
Connect with a high-ranking trader whose primary job is daily trading.
Fund your account with a minimum of $10.
Initiate this trade immediately.
Download their app and keep watching.
Let me tell you what will happen:

When these high-ranked traders are making money, you too are making money.
You make whatever percentage you set in, and many others.
Let me share my experience from last week:

I funded my Binance account with $100.
I traded with just 10 high-ranking traders.
I traded with 10 USDT each.
Each trade gave me 2 USDT profit based on my settings.
That is a total of $120 profit on that very day.
My dear reader, I don't know your level of information when it comes to trading. I don't know if you are still considering starting this business or not. Whatever your decision, please don't just start but acquire full knowledge about it. Like I always say, crypto trading is like crude oil.

For help or support, you can call or chat with me on WhatsApp: +234-09064873736
Email: olurantiprofile@gmail.com
Re: How Do I Trade Cryptocurrency And Make Passive Income? by Jaxx123: 10:50pm On Nov 29, 2023
Missing Next crypto booming market may make you poor

MAYBE THIS MIGHT WAKE SOMEONE UP FROM SLEEP

*You see, bull market valuations always seem crazy in a bear market,

"No way $Bleep coin can reach that price! Lol"

*In 2021 bull market..

$KDA went from $0.31 to $28.. A 9,000% pump in 100 days

$SOL saw a 50,000% pump from $0.50 to $263 at its height

$AXS went one better.. by moving 132,000%! A move from $0.12 to $164

The 2017 bull market saw some insane moves too..

$NEO pumped from $4.60 to $200 and rose 4,200%

In just a few months, $ADA posted a 6,700% gain from 1 cent to $1.30

But possibly the craziest move of all time came from $XVG..

At the beginning of 2017, $XVG was valued at $0.000019.. by the end of the year, it had pumped to $0.30 per coin

That's a move of 1,582,000%.. in 12 months!

So what does all this mean?

Well, if you haven't had the opportunity to experience a fully fledged #crypto bull market.. then it may be hard to understand the insanity it can present.

The tide lifts all boats and there is usually an abundance of liquidity floating around which finds its way on to the ships of nearly every project,

This moves can be drastic and frankly mind-blowing..

I don't want to bore you with the insane growth of Shiba Inu which did over 46000000%. Just $5 invested in Shiba Inu would have made you a millionaire! S&P 500 described it as the greatest investment in human history.

Which is why I am a firm believer of stocking up before the bull cycle arrives on strong fundamental projects.. in preparation for that future insanity,

So when you see veterans giving out crazy price predictions on certain projects..

Yes, they may be uneducated moonboys..

Or.. they may have just seen it all before and know what to expect.

This indeed is the most interesting time to be alive!

I love Crypto Currency

For more guide and help

olurantiprofile@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Profitable Short Let Business For Sale In Yaba / Top 10 High Income Skills That Can Earn You 5-6 Figures Monthly In 2023 / How To Login And Use Moniepoint POS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.