Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,544 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Violence & Disallowed Goal From Kano Pillars VS Dakkada (The Full Details, Video - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Violence & Disallowed Goal From Kano Pillars VS Dakkada (The Full Details, Video (25927 Views)

Referee Danny Makkelie Apologies For Ronaldo's Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia / Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) / Kano Pillars Vs Enugu Rangers Ends In Violence (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Violence & Disallowed Goal From Kano Pillars VS Dakkada (The Full Details, Video by dadori: 12:11pm On Jun 24, 2022
this is offside joor

1 Share

Re: Violence & Disallowed Goal From Kano Pillars VS Dakkada (The Full Details, Video by donb06: 12:14pm On Jun 24, 2022
Yeyeoldman:
This is a clear offside for heaven sake. Why are we always behaving like animals in this country? Na wa ooooh.
Now check the other player standing afar off. With the player standing with the player it looks like offside but the other player played him onside
Re: Violence & Disallowed Goal From Kano Pillars VS Dakkada (The Full Details, Video by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 24, 2022
zeusdgrt:

That's a goal stop showing ur myopic reasoning

Must you guys insult? I was actually referring to those who attacked the Assistant Referee as animals. Goal or no goal is there a justification for attacking an official in sports?
Re: Violence & Disallowed Goal From Kano Pillars VS Dakkada (The Full Details, Video by VeryWickedMan: 12:15pm On Jun 24, 2022
The fools saying its offside must be blind or just plain stupid.
The grass line clearly demarcated it showing that the defender on the other flank kept him onside.
Re: Violence & Disallowed Goal From Kano Pillars VS Dakkada (The Full Details, Video by VeryWickedMan: 12:16pm On Jun 24, 2022
Dpharisee:
Without bias or sentiment it's offside if you watch from the side of the first video

Did you see the defender on the other flank or are you just trolling?

2 Likes

Re: Violence & Disallowed Goal From Kano Pillars VS Dakkada (The Full Details, Video by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 24, 2022
Emu4life:
That football Journalist is reporting with Sentiment. It was clean offside.
Meanwhile, the Vawulent Kano Pillars Chairman should be banned from Football.

It's like you never watch football before
How's that an offside, no go talk this thing for outside oh

3 Likes

Re: Violence & Disallowed Goal From Kano Pillars VS Dakkada (The Full Details, Video by donb06: 12:17pm On Jun 24, 2022
Dpharisee:
Without bias or sentiment it's offside if you watch from the side of the first video
Now check the other player standing afar off. With the player standing with the player it looks like offside but the other player played him onside.

1 Like

Re: Violence & Disallowed Goal From Kano Pillars VS Dakkada (The Full Details, Video by Masterito(m): 12:17pm On Jun 24, 2022
That is clearly offside. Is the same video we watched? The side view show it is a clear offside.
Quest7777:
Not offside. Very clean goal.
Paused the playback even few moments after the player had already passed the ball & the scorer was still very much ONSIDE. (judge with the lines on the pitch)

Too bad for our local league; a referee will always risk being lynched by angry fans if he awards a last minute crucial goal against the home team.
Re: Violence & Disallowed Goal From Kano Pillars VS Dakkada (The Full Details, Video by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 24, 2022
VeryWickedMan:

Did you see the defender on the other flank or are you just trolling?

Be like eye they pain am kindoff
Even a two year old will clearly see that's onside

2 Likes

Re: Violence & Disallowed Goal From Kano Pillars VS Dakkada (The Full Details, Video by Akerele44(m): 12:21pm On Jun 24, 2022
ikotunblog:
Well, base on my experience, to be sincere without hiding any thoughts in my mind and without lies, to the actual truth with my clear open mind and clear heart, expressing what ever is embedded inside me for a long time which I didn't say just because I was nervous. But today, by gathering all the courage and motivation, I just want to say that I actually have nothing to say.

If u are taking 4 Indian hemp wrap before my brother reduce it to 2 for the sake of ur mental health

2 Likes

Re: Violence & Disallowed Goal From Kano Pillars VS Dakkada (The Full Details, Video by Chukazu: 12:22pm On Jun 24, 2022
This useless club and violence.
Can't thy be demoted for once?
Re: Violence & Disallowed Goal From Kano Pillars VS Dakkada (The Full Details, Video by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:23pm On Jun 24, 2022
Quest7777:
Paused the playback even few moments after the player had already passed the ball & the scorer was still very much ONSIDE. (judge with the lines on the pitch)

Too bad for our local league; a referee will always risk being lynched by angry fans if he awards a last minute crucial goal against the home team.
but people who don't follow Nigerian league assumed Nigerian referee aren't competent...
Re: Violence & Disallowed Goal From Kano Pillars VS Dakkada (The Full Details, Video by donb06: 12:24pm On Jun 24, 2022
Masterito:
That is clearly offside. Is the same video we watched? The side view show it is a clear offside.
Now check the other player standing afar off. With the player standing with the player it looks like offside but the other player played him onside

1 Like

Re: Violence & Disallowed Goal From Kano Pillars VS Dakkada (The Full Details, Video by garfield1: 12:24pm On Jun 24, 2022
Millimann:
I just knew that Kano Pillars would win the match by hook or by crook.

That is a good goal, not an offside.

The goal is slightly offside.look at when the pass was made
Re: Violence & Disallowed Goal From Kano Pillars VS Dakkada (The Full Details, Video by garfield1: 12:26pm On Jun 24, 2022
Quest7777:

Guy,that's offside na.ah ah
Re: Violence & Disallowed Goal From Kano Pillars VS Dakkada (The Full Details, Video by garfield1: 12:27pm On Jun 24, 2022
NinjaXmetahuman:
That's a clean goal.

Kano pillars need to be relegated. It's becoming too much for them.

Its a clean offside
Re: Violence & Disallowed Goal From Kano Pillars VS Dakkada (The Full Details, Video by Panda7(m): 12:29pm On Jun 24, 2022
how can you wear kaftan and be a coach. thot coaching was a professional suit job??

1 Like

Re: Violence & Disallowed Goal From Kano Pillars VS Dakkada (The Full Details, Video by Bmaster(m): 12:30pm On Jun 24, 2022
grin grin

lol

See assistant ref wey no sabi tongue tongue
Re: Violence & Disallowed Goal From Kano Pillars VS Dakkada (The Full Details, Video by Kakamorufu(m): 12:30pm On Jun 24, 2022
Make this people just get the hammer and go down. They are becoming violent day by day. That's a clean goal abeg
Re: Violence & Disallowed Goal From Kano Pillars VS Dakkada (The Full Details, Video by hupo: 12:33pm On Jun 24, 2022
naptu2:
Kano Pillars were leading 1-0 in Kano yesterday when Dakkada got the ball in the Pillars' goal. But was it a goal or was it offside? You be the judge. Notice the assistant referee walking towards the centre to indicate that it was a goal? Find out what happened to him in the next video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkPLDj1FrFA

Kano Pillars Chairman, Shuaibu Yahaya ‘Jambul’, went over and punched the assistant referee

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGOO_eJRWJw

The referee and his assistants discussed the matter and disallowed Dakadda's goal for an offside infringement.

https://dailytrust.com/pillars-chairmans-assault-on-referee-mars-win-against-dakkada

4th picture below: Kano Pillars' chairman, Alhaji Surajo Yahaya Jambul.
This shouldn’t be debated in the first place, a clear goal it was.

Check my signature for you all your lighting needs
Re: Violence & Disallowed Goal From Kano Pillars VS Dakkada (The Full Details, Video by sirpharrell(m): 12:38pm On Jun 24, 2022
Even though I would have lost 17,500 Naira if the goal was allowed, the lines on the field clearly shows that the Dakkada player was at least two yards onside, probably three or more. Even the assistant referee didn't flag it offside. Only a blind man or someone ignorant of football rules can say that it was offside.

I watch the Nigerian league often and this is not a surprise. The referees are competent but they often make wrong calls on purpose to favour the home team because they have been bribed or/and fear for their safety.

1 Like

Re: Violence & Disallowed Goal From Kano Pillars VS Dakkada (The Full Details, Video by PAWG(m): 12:38pm On Jun 24, 2022
This is pathetic
Re: Violence & Disallowed Goal From Kano Pillars VS Dakkada (The Full Details, Video by oloriooko(m): 12:40pm On Jun 24, 2022
The far side defender played on the Daka striker, checking with the lined pitch it's clearly clean good goal
Anyone that says it's offiside knows nothing about football

1 Like

Re: Violence & Disallowed Goal From Kano Pillars VS Dakkada (The Full Details, Video by Dmacqh(m): 12:41pm On Jun 24, 2022
How can this be offside ? He’s onside .

Verdict: Goal

3 Likes

Re: Violence & Disallowed Goal From Kano Pillars VS Dakkada (The Full Details, Video by Masterito(m): 12:42pm On Jun 24, 2022
It is clearly offside. No the other played kept him offside. It is clear.
donb06:

Re: Violence & Disallowed Goal From Kano Pillars VS Dakkada (The Full Details, Video by Dmacqh(m): 12:44pm On Jun 24, 2022
garfield1:

Check the pitch marking ?

2 Likes

Re: Violence & Disallowed Goal From Kano Pillars VS Dakkada (The Full Details, Video by Zorn: 12:45pm On Jun 24, 2022
Dpharisee:
it's a goal the other defender kept the striker on

1 Like

Re: Violence & Disallowed Goal From Kano Pillars VS Dakkada (The Full Details, Video by donb06: 12:45pm On Jun 24, 2022
Masterito:
It is clearly offside. No the other played kept him offside. It is clear.
Sorry no vex.
Re: Violence & Disallowed Goal From Kano Pillars VS Dakkada (The Full Details, Video by underated(m): 12:53pm On Jun 24, 2022
donb06:

Sorry no vex.

�. These guys blind bro. I’m glad u ended the convo.
Re: Violence & Disallowed Goal From Kano Pillars VS Dakkada (The Full Details, Video by Millimann: 12:53pm On Jun 24, 2022
garfield1:

No sir.

Look at the pitch lines. That will give you a better perspective.

1 Like

Re: Violence & Disallowed Goal From Kano Pillars VS Dakkada (The Full Details, Video by ceeceeco: 12:58pm On Jun 24, 2022
How is that an offside? Or don't you have eyes to see? Nigeria football is always full of drama. The officials are a joke.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Was Treated Like A Piece Of Used Material - Vincent Enyeama / Gianluigi Donnarumma Reacts To Messi’s Penalty Miss / Southampton Signs Super Eagles Midfielder Joe Aribo From Rangers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.