Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 - Travel (369) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 (686043 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) ... (534) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Vibesofficial: 1:13pm On Jun 23, 2023
Good day house,
I’m currently in the process of getting my i 20, I want to know if the balance on the statement of account of my sponsor should be equal to or above the cost of attendance. Or does the school want to just see the inflow and out flow of the bank account?
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by sobastical: 1:21pm On Jun 23, 2023
Vibesofficial:

Thanks for your response

Thank God bro
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by sobastical: 1:22pm On Jun 23, 2023
bayocanny:

I'm good bro. Good to see you around.

Yes boss!

cool cool
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Dgabby01: 1:37pm On Jun 23, 2023
Greetings everyone! I submitted my DS 160 in Abuja but there are no favourable date there. I want to change to Lagos and I want to know if it will affect my interview because of the location where I submitted my DS 160
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by krcboy(m): 1:43pm On Jun 23, 2023
BigIyanga:

What exactly are you offering? Filling application and getting interview date?
Mock interview? How free are your services? Buyer beware
you act like you know too much, education USaa is licensed and linked with the embassy abd consulate. they provide orientation and talk about so many things and most times current VO are present to answer questions people have.

5 Likes

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by sobastical: 1:49pm On Jun 23, 2023
Dgabby01:
Greetings everyone! I submitted my DS 160 in Abuja but there are no favourable date there. I want to change to Lagos and I want to know if it will affect my interview because of the location where I submitted my DS 160

No issues
Go ahead

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by christopheru(m): 2:15pm On Jun 23, 2023
Who else took an MPower loan? Abeg gather here let's discuss because omorrr.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Ogundare26: 2:34pm On Jun 23, 2023
Thank you so much. I already messaged you on email.
BlessedABee:

The first link I posted was to their website. Sequent message I included their social media page. That’s where SammieLowkey got the flyer from.

Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/EducationUSALagos

Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/educationusalagos/
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Mumzeeo: 2:40pm On Jun 23, 2023
Please is there any hope of getting a date in either Abuja or Lagos. Someone please add me to the Abuja and Lagos groups. +1 346 433 7127. Please this is the third time I am asking to join the group, someone please dont ignore me.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by sobastical: 2:46pm On Jun 23, 2023
Mumzeeo:
Please is there any hope of getting a date in either Abuja or Lagos. Someone please add me to the Abuja and Lagos groups. +1 346 433 7127. Please this is the third time I am asking to join the group, someone please dont ignore me.

No such group exist
Yes you still get a date
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by hustla(m): 3:47pm On Jun 23, 2023
bayocanny:

Lol, wetin you dey find here.

That package wey we talk naani. Prepation and observation grin
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by dreaonit: 4:01pm On Jun 23, 2023
Please can anyone confirm how long can someone reapply after denial. Will someone get appointment date 6months later or a year?

I want to know because SEVIS fee is only for a year, so am trying to get this fact right.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Ecious16: 4:14pm On Jun 23, 2023
Is it okay to choose Abuja in DSL form and schedule an appointment in Lagos. Please hope this isn't a problem.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by BigIyanga: 4:33pm On Jun 23, 2023
krcboy:

you act like you know too much, education USaa is licensed and linked with the embassy abd consulate. they provide orientation and talk about so many things and most times current VO are present to answer questions people have.
How is asking if their services are free knowing too much? Most serious applicants here are on a budget.. so anything free is good.

If you have something free to offer applicants.. just do it cos nobody has it all.

So their services are not free?
See some of of their fees

1 Like

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by BigIyanga: 4:35pm On Jun 23, 2023
iDPSNetherlands:
Hello there!

Would you like to get admission to study at Bachelors, Masters or PhD level in a top university in the Netherlands, Malta and other parts of Schengen Europe?

If your answer is YES, then I must also inform you of our firm iDPS Consults Netherlands where we help with admissions into the Netherlands, German and Maltese universities at Bachelors, Masters and PhD level. To use our services,

Contact us via WhatsApp or Direct Call +31 649154231

Email us at info@idpsconsults.com

Visit our website: www.idpsconsults.com

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyTtKlB60WOYFEDB71VdaJw

Add me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/olumayowa-victor-ogunsola-a700452b/

Instagram: iDPS Consults Netherlands

Hope to hear from you and help you achieve your study in Europe dreams soon.
I’ll keep asking.. are your services free? If not, buyers beware.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by bayocanny: 5:05pm On Jun 23, 2023
hustla:

That package wey we talk naani. Prepation and observation grin
Not bad bro. Meanwhile, dem serve me love letter again.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Mideoma: 5:45pm On Jun 23, 2023
Please,I need am enquiry. My date is on the 4th of July and I heard that I would be rescheduled but today is 23rd and I still have not been rescheduled. Can someone please enlighten me ? Thank you
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Promise61: 6:16pm On Jun 23, 2023
I picked march 20th 2024 as my appointment date, hoping to get a better date my resumption date is August 2023, can i cancel my appointment and change my location to lagos to search for a closer date.
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by itoski(m): 6:17pm On Jun 23, 2023
Ecious16:
Is it okay to choose Abuja in DSL form and schedule an appointment in Lagos. Please hope this isn't a problem.

NO PROBLEMO
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by hustla(m): 6:30pm On Jun 23, 2023
bayocanny:

Not bad bro. Meanwhile, dem serve me love letter again.

Come W/A
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Palms12: 8:42pm On Jun 23, 2023
Hello everyone, please has anyone gotten their expedited appointment approved in the last three weeks for Abuja embassy?

How long does it take to get a response for F1 expedited visa appointment? I have been waiting for over two weeks now.

Someone suggested creating a new profile and applying through Lagos anyone with a suggestion please help.

My school resumes in August
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by ehiremen2002: 8:49pm On Jun 23, 2023
Okay. But he cant make it,. He is in school. I think they are done with Exam today but he would have anyone to take him to Lagos or WAEC. Going back to warri.

BlessedABee:

I don’t think the general information session is virtual. I say this based on my experience attending one of the session. Once a student qualifies to be advised by then, the usually issue a teller at the event to student
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Palms12: 9:00pm On Jun 23, 2023
Dharmielorlarh:
Please I need urget help

What can I do if you're having parents statement of account in a name different from your present surname becos they changed their surname after they had you. how can you proof that they are your parents.

2. What is the current rate for POF
Thank you guys
Really appreciate.

Depends on the company. I know a place that’s offering 3.5 unlimited amount using old and existing account. DM for more details
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Plebes89: 9:47pm On Jun 23, 2023
Hi, gurus in the house Please help.
I got my F1 visa approved today. PhD in Economics fully funded with health insurance. (I'm 6months pregnant)
My question is will I be turned back by immigration official (POE) when I arrive because of my visible stomach. I plan on traveling next 2 weeks.
Advice Please

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by yinkhar(f): 9:52pm On Jun 23, 2023
Plebes89:
I got my F1 visa approved today. PhD in Economics fully funded with health insurance. (I'm 6months pregnant)
My question is will I be turned back by immigration official (POE) when I arrive because of my visible stomach. I plan on traveling next 2 weeks.
Advice Please
Congratulations 🎊
No, you won’t be turned back. You are F1 not visiting visa

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Plebes89: 9:58pm On Jun 23, 2023
yinkhar:

Congratulations 🎊
No, you won’t be turned back. You are F1 not visiting visa

Thank you so much. I really appreciate
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by BigIyanga: 10:03pm On Jun 23, 2023
Plebes89:
Advice Please
You’re good! Good luck
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by ttori(f): 10:15pm On Jun 23, 2023
Hi everyone. I am new here though
I'll be having my F1 visa interview next month, I graduated from high school 2021 and I'll be going for my bachelors'. In my ds 160, i filled unemployed will this affect me? I am still under 18 though
And I haven't really been seeing transcripts of cases like mine, just masters and the likes
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by BigIyanga: 12:03am On Jun 24, 2023
ttori:
Hi everyone. I am new here though
I'll be having my F1 visa interview next month, I graduated from high school 2021 and I'll be going for my bachelors'. In my ds 160, i filled unemployed will this affect me? I am still under 18 though
And I haven't really been seeing transcripts of cases like mine, just masters and the likes
You’re good to go cos you're under eighteen.
Did you take SAT/TOEFL?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by ttori(f): 12:23am On Jun 24, 2023
BigIyanga:

You’re good to go cos you're under eighteen.
Did you take SAT/TOEFL?
No I didn't. It was waived
Re: General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 17 by Nzealibaba: 8:16am On Jun 24, 2023
Pls the online ds-160 application form keeps timing out . Please what can I do .
It keeps refreshing after few seconds and I can’t save what I typed .
Is that normal

(1) (2) (3) ... (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) ... (534) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.