Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

The Things Men Consider Before Making Their Move - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Things Men Consider Before Making Their Move (4098 Views)

The Things Nigerian Women Do To Find Husbands(Men Beware) / Things Men Find Irresistible In A Woman / Don't Mothers Who Try Making Their Children Better Annoying? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Things Men Consider Before Making Their Move by Nobody: 11:15am On May 04, 2012
1. Composure. No matter what you may think or have heard, guys do not want any gangster chic, they don’t wanta woman who will break a bottle on another’s head because they know that may be their head someday. A composed lady has better promise.

2. Beauty. We really aren’tso crazy about how you look. All we are saying is ifyou lackboobs and hips, try to make sure it’s only one and make up for it somehow. A beautiful brain is an example of a greatasset.

3. Culinary skills. Guys marry women that can cookand date those that can’t. Tryand perfect your Egusi and Afang soup making skills. Thisis a valid plus inyour resume.

4. Don’t believe what you watch on Africa Magic, we don’t want a domineering woman. If you cannot be submissive, we cannot wear trouser with you and fight for who is the man of the house.

5. Talking about Africa Magic, if you are one of those women that sit around all the time and have watched 90 percent of all their movies, then the probability of a good man finding you is low.

6. We fear women that watch Africa Magic becauseweassume you that is yourcitadel of learning. Who wants a woman who has over 3 babalawos’ phone numbers?

7. Manners. That head tapping thing you do when your weave is overdue? Stop it. Hasn’t anyone told you it makes you look like a drug addict craving her next fix? Or are you trying to accelerate the flow of blood in your brain? Stop it.

8. Education.We don’t like when women have all these strange degrees such as Journalism and Medical Genetics. Please stick to Law, Accounting and mostlyHome Economics. Thanks.

9. While still on education, please do not go beyond afirst degree. Why go for a Masters when we already intend to make you the Mrs? Too many university degrees makes us feel likelesser beings.

10. Sex. We will really appreciate it if you have a non-existent sexual life/thoughts before we meet. Let us be the ones toteach you from our experience.

11. Independence. We don’t like our women listening to Beyonce. Remember her trackslike ‘Single Ladies’, ‘Independent Women’, and ‘Girls Run The World’? What kind of brain washingis that? So if you must listen to music, don’t do any of these new songs, do Cyndi Lauper, Dolly Parton, etc.

12. Carriage. Guys want women who carry themselves well. This means we don’t want you looking like the Michelin man or all these Christian mothers.
13. Still talking of carriage,when we go out please respect yourself. Even if there’s no food at home, don’twipe the plate clean. When we go to parties, please all this grinding and‘lepa on the floor’ dance steps should be reserved for when we get back home.

14. Guys do not like hairnets, wrappers and late night egg masks on the face.
Thanks in advance. Your future Charly

6 Likes

Re: The Things Men Consider Before Making Their Move by Nobody: 11:51am On May 04, 2012
hahhah....lovely!!

No7. Me liky!!
Re: The Things Men Consider Before Making Their Move by taryour(f): 1:26pm On May 04, 2012
Naija Aboki: 1. Composure. No matter what you may think or have heard, guys do not want any gangster chic, they don’t wanta woman who will break a bottle on another’s head because they know that may be their head someday. A composed lady has better promise.

2. Beauty. We really aren’tso crazy about how you look. All we are saying is ifyou lackboobs and hips, try to make sure it’s only one and make up for it somehow. A beautiful brain is an example of a greatasset.

3. Culinary skills. Guys marry women that can cookand date those that can’t. Tryand perfect your Egusi and Afang soup making skills. Thisis a valid plus inyour resume.

4. Don’t believe what you watch on Africa Magic, we don’t want a domineering woman. If you cannot be submissive, we cannot wear trouser with you and fight for who is the man of the house.

5. Talking about Africa Magic, if you are one of those women that sit around all the time and have watched 90 percent of all their movies, then the probability of a good man finding you is low.

6. We fear women that watch Africa Magic becauseweassume you that is yourcitadel of learning. Who wants a woman who has over 3 babalawos’ phone numbers?

7. Manners. That head tapping thing you do when your weave is overdue? Stop it. Hasn’t anyone told you it makes you look like a drug addict craving her next fix? Or are you trying to accelerate the flow of blood in your brain? Stop it.

8. Education.We don’t like when women have all these strange degrees such as Journalism and Medical Genetics. Please stick to Law, Accounting and mostlyHome Economics. Thanks.

9. While still on education, please do not go beyond afirst degree. Why go for a Masters when we already intend to make you the Mrs? Too many university degrees makes us feel likelesser beings.

10. Sex. We will really appreciate it if you have a non-existent sexual life/thoughts before we meet. Let us be the ones toteach you from our experience.

11. Independence. We don’t like our women listening to Beyonce. Remember her trackslike ‘Single Ladies’, ‘Independent Women’, and ‘Girls Run The World’? What kind of brain washingis that? So if you must listen to music, don’t do any of these new songs, do Cyndi Lauper, Dolly Parton, etc.

12. Carriage. Guys want women who carry themselves well. This means we don’t want you looking like the Michelin man or all these Christian mothers.
13. Still talking of carriage,when we go out please respect yourself. Even if there’s no food at home, don’twipe the plate clean. When we go to parties, please all this grinding and‘lepa on the floor’ dance steps should be reserved for when we get back home.

14. Guys do not like hairnets, wrappers and late night egg masks on the face.
Thanks in advance. Your future Charly

hmmmmm
Bt op nawa for uu,if dis is all u lookin out for in wifey den oyo for u oo

1 Like

Re: The Things Men Consider Before Making Their Move by ronkebp(f): 3:06pm On May 04, 2012
And what is nice about what he has posted? some are true but majority reeks of chauvinism.

1. so poster you will feel threatened if your woman has a PHD certificate

2. What is your business with her weavon? really ?

3. so you apprecuiate virgins hehn? and still go out to sleep with prostitutes!!! as if really you teach your women how to be good in bed.

4. so listening to Beyonce songs is now a sin

Poster i think you need to upgrade your thoughts, and come out of them, be ye separate from all this archaic mentality smiley

3 Likes

Re: The Things Men Consider Before Making Their Move by moremi2008(m): 3:41pm On May 04, 2012
This is why Aboki's shouldn't be allowed internet access. Dumbest post ever!

2 Likes

Re: The Things Men Consider Before Making Their Move by taryour(f): 4:11pm On May 04, 2012
Lol @ moremi.
Re: The Things Men Consider Before Making Their Move by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 04, 2012
^^^^You guys are being too serious abeg! Take the joke and discard the rest...

For me, only numeber 7 is valid tongue tongue
Re: The Things Men Consider Before Making Their Move by Akpunwa(f): 5:00pm On May 04, 2012
This is hilarious! OP u can't be serious.
Lol at head tapping and medical genetics (in a country like Nigeria!).
Re: The Things Men Consider Before Making Their Move by EfemenaXY: 5:23pm On May 04, 2012
Hahaha!!

What a wacky thread! @poster, me likey cheesy cheesy

Especially no. 14, re: hairnets tongue
Re: The Things Men Consider Before Making Their Move by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 04, 2012
Hi lady's, you should know that a lot of truth is said in jest.
I love you all

1 Like

Re: The Things Men Consider Before Making Their Move by busybee24: 7:47pm On May 04, 2012
Lol
Nice post- the sad sad reality is that this thinking reflects a large amount of men in our nation..

1 Like

Re: The Things Men Consider Before Making Their Move by deols(f): 9:08pm On May 04, 2012
medical genetics should mean you can easily keep her at home. isnt that what you wanted in the first place.

U sure are one hell of a chauvinist
Re: The Things Men Consider Before Making Their Move by Busybody2(f): 10:56pm On May 04, 2012
Nice sense of humour. You don't get that around anymore these days. Thanks for the breath of fresh air cheesy grin cheesy

7 Likes

Re: The Things Men Consider Before Making Their Move by Nobody: 12:27am On May 05, 2012

1 Like

Re: The Things Men Consider Before Making Their Move by Nobody: 10:17am On May 05, 2012
Pls add this; since we are going to make you Mrs we don't expect you to pay 80% for "our" wedding. We are men and can take care of our bills.

We dnt want no independent woman so we prefer you working in Nigeria railway corporation that way we are sure you don't have more money than we do. You see we like broke, submissive women.
Re: The Things Men Consider Before Making Their Move by Zi: 1:49pm On May 05, 2012
Really really funny. I've had a good laugh shaa but let me explain the hair tapping thing. Its not always because the hair is old or due, sometimes new hair extensions can be really itchy because the hair was pulled really hard while weaving leaving the scalp with tiny tiny rashes after fixing. So we have small sccinctilatious bites on the scalp, and then we tap! tongue tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: The Things Men Consider Before Making Their Move by ayobase(m): 4:33pm On May 05, 2012
common,keep it down...d poster was just being naughty.
U didnt mention africamagic and......

[color=#006600][/color]
ronkebp: And what is nice about what he has posted? some are true but majority reeks of chauvinism.

3. so you apprecuiate virgins hehn? and still go out to sleep with prostitutes!!! as if really you teach your women how to be good in bed.

Poster i think you need to upgrade your thoughts, and come out of them, be ye separate from all this archaic mentality smiley
Re: The Things Men Consider Before Making Their Move by Nobody: 7:44am On May 06, 2012
Sorry to burst your bubble but as a man I can boldly confirm that he is almost 100percent right. Why don't you try and get a PhD first or talk your sis into getting one and let's see how long she's gonna wait before she get's a man to walk her down the aisle. The truth is We men do not like competition and anything that seem's like emasculation we are quick to run far from it. And why will I be comfortable with a woman who is alway's singing about independent women and whatnot, it just confirms it that she will not be ready to give anything to hold her marriage together otherwise what does it actually mean for a lady to be independent me think's she is proud she does not have to depend on a man which is actually antithetical to whole concept of marriage. Now why do you think countries that there women are actually emancipated have the highest divorce rates? American, england, and the west in general and going thru a turbulent phase of societal and family constuct because they embraced this independent woman jargons and their societies have never been the same. I don't know why it's so difficult for some women to accept that their husbands are not their colleagues but actually their head. It's a divine order so let's stop fooling around. P.S . . . . . .pls do not aim below the belt when you are about to shoot me ronke. Thanks.
ronkebp: And what is nice about what he has posted? some are true but majority reeks of chauvinism.

1 Like

Re: The Things Men Consider Before Making Their Move by PrettyCindy(f): 11:41am On May 06, 2012
Poster when you are ready to settle down, go to the most interior part of your village and pick one of your bush girls as a wife. So you have a complete housewife and of course a virgin. But please don't get tired of teaching her how to do everything and don't ever go outside to meet a pro.sti.tute when you want some good s£x.
Re: The Things Men Consider Before Making Their Move by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 06, 2012
Busy_body: Nice sense of humour. You don't get that around anymore these days. Thanks for the breath of fresh air cheesy grin cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Things Men Consider Before Making Their Move by otokx(m): 5:30pm On May 07, 2012
That number 7 is really something
Re: The Things Men Consider Before Making Their Move by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 07, 2012
Some peeps are dumb sha, getting worked up by this post. Thank God for the intelligent chics who realize the sense of humour here.
Re: The Things Men Consider Before Making Their Move by blank(f): 7:51pm On May 07, 2012
Lol. So true.
Re: The Things Men Consider Before Making Their Move by ronkebp(f): 2:52pm On May 08, 2012
I think it is only a dumb person that will know another dumb person. If i choose not to see the humour in that post, i don't think is anybody's gari."to your tents O Israel".
Re: The Things Men Consider Before Making Their Move by jeffizy(m): 4:56am On May 09, 2012
I wish ronkebp could just chill out a bit.

I understand we all Ђα̲̅v̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣ our opinions.

Ronnie, loosen up honey.
Re: The Things Men Consider Before Making Their Move by ronkebp(f): 3:06pm On May 09, 2012
jeffizy: I wish ronkebp could just chill out a bit. I understand we all Ђα̲̅v̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣ our opinions. Ronke, loosing up honey.

My dear am good.....i am everly chilling out....smiley smileyam not a trouble maker....just hate to be cheated.
Re: The Things Men Consider Before Making Their Move by dorleey(f): 4:13pm On May 09, 2012
@poster, u just described d belief of a man who has insecurity and complex problem. I think an ignorant village gal best describe ur ideal woman. Pls,No hard feelings; just ♏γ̲̣̣̥ analysis. undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Things Men Consider Before Making Their Move by Nobody: 5:59am On May 10, 2012
Long story, i am 10 times more likely to marry a woman who firmly believes in these 5 words - "divorce is not an option".

2 Likes

Re: The Things Men Consider Before Making Their Move by Nobody: 11:57am On May 10, 2012
Divorce is an option from a serial cheater and a wife beater. tongue
Re: The Things Men Consider Before Making Their Move by ayobase(m): 2:22pm On May 10, 2012
blank: Lol. So true.

Seriously true?
Re: The Things Men Consider Before Making Their Move by Nobody: 4:01am On May 12, 2012
Rubbish! and this is coming from a woman who is happily Married!cheesy with 2 degrees and beautiful children with my Wonderful Nigerian Husband.

1 Like

Re: The Things Men Consider Before Making Their Move by oraclefemi(m): 10:11pm On May 12, 2012
get a phd? you go tay before you find husband..

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Was Scammed By A Babalawo And A Pastor / Best Divorce Letter Ever!! / How To Spot A Fake Mattress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.