Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:55 AM

Start A New Blog Or Continue With The Old One? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Start A New Blog Or Continue With The Old One? (180 Views)

10 Ways To Secure Your Blog or Website / Please Advise On The Best Domain Name And Host For My New Blog. / Advice On Setting Up New Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Start A New Blog Or Continue With The Old One? by lovediehatelive(m): 4:44pm On Jun 24, 2022
Please what advice would you give?

I have a blog with some published contents already. The domain name expired, so stopped using it since 2016 or so. My blog is still hosted on blogger (.blogspotcom)

Should i renew that old domain name and revamp the blog?
or forget about the domain name and use another one?
or forget about the blog entirely and start afresh?

please which would be better in terms of adsense application, google ranking and all that.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Media.net Account Needed / 3 Years Old Verified Naija Adsense 4 Sale / The Secret To Building Online Biz Using Articles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.