Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,530 members, 7,861,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:09 PM

Randy Waldrum Releases List Of 25 Super Falcons Players For Women's AFCON - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Randy Waldrum Releases List Of 25 Super Falcons Players For Women's AFCON (14959 Views)

Waldrum Releases List Of Players For Olympic Qualifier Against South Africa / Super Eagles And Super Falcons Players Back Alex Iwobi After He Was Cyberbullied / Super Falcons Players Celebrating Argentina's Goal Against Scotland Yesterday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Randy Waldrum Releases List Of 25 Super Falcons Players For Women's AFCON by olufikunayo15: 9:14pm On Jun 24, 2022
They even have better squad than our Super Eagle.I never knew we have these much babes playing outside Nigeria.All the best girls.They even have better squad than our Super Eagle.I never knew we have these much babes playing outside Nigeria.All the best girls....
Re: Randy Waldrum Releases List Of 25 Super Falcons Players For Women's AFCON by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:15pm On Jun 24, 2022
what about desire oparanozie and courtney?
Re: Randy Waldrum Releases List Of 25 Super Falcons Players For Women's AFCON by Duru009(m): 9:20pm On Jun 24, 2022
Biafra Falcons
Re: Randy Waldrum Releases List Of 25 Super Falcons Players For Women's AFCON by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:22pm On Jun 24, 2022
Iliveforever:

What if I say numerous dildos is in their midst, is it also a lie? undecided undecided
Yes 100%
Re: Randy Waldrum Releases List Of 25 Super Falcons Players For Women's AFCON by Iliveforever(m): 11:43pm On Jun 24, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
Yes 100%

What if I say that if you’re we’re in their midst now, you’d squirt uncountable times by now..

Is this also a lie embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Randy Waldrum Releases List Of 25 Super Falcons Players For Women's AFCON by yinkeys(m): 1:54am On Jun 25, 2022
I’d like to see the list of the 6 that were dropped
The forward named Esther was dropped ?
Re: Randy Waldrum Releases List Of 25 Super Falcons Players For Women's AFCON by naptu2: 4:55am On Jun 25, 2022
valentineuwakwe:
what about desire oparanozie and courtney?

Courtney Dike is an accountant.

Desire Oparanozie was meant to be in the squad, (she was in the original list that was released), but she and Chinwe are in a part of China that is under lockdown because of Covid-19, so they couldn't travel. They had to be replaced.

2 Likes

Re: Randy Waldrum Releases List Of 25 Super Falcons Players For Women's AFCON by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:00am On Jun 25, 2022
Iliveforever:

What if I say that if you’re we’re in their midst now, you’d squirt uncountable times by now..

Is this also a lie embarassed embarassed embarassed
This is a false accusation against me o
Re: Randy Waldrum Releases List Of 25 Super Falcons Players For Women's AFCON by fx45(m): 7:41am On Jun 25, 2022
jargooflife912:
No they are not related.... Toni Payne sister is also in the squad Nicole Payne
You're right. Toni and Nicole Payne are siblings. What I do not know is whether they're related in any way with 9ice's ex-wife

Re: Randy Waldrum Releases List Of 25 Super Falcons Players For Women's AFCON by Iliveforever(m): 10:50am On Jun 25, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
This is a false accusation against me o

Be calming down, but the truth is obvious grin grin

Re: Randy Waldrum Releases List Of 25 Super Falcons Players For Women's AFCON by 9jaRealist: 8:44am On Jun 26, 2022
Iliveforever:
The kind fingering these ones go dey do for night ehh, na aggressive violence.

Even the coach will be overwhelmed
emmyluizzz:
all these female footballers will be aggressive in bed

I will like to f*CK one but a white one...their kpekus will be tight and gripping

Why must some of you be so crude and vulgar…
Even if you were not raised properly, learn to do better! SMH

>
Re: Randy Waldrum Releases List Of 25 Super Falcons Players For Women's AFCON by 9jaRealist: 8:45am On Jun 26, 2022
yinkeys:
I’d like to see the list of the 6 that were dropped
The forward named Esther was dropped ?

Esther Okoronkwo was not invited…
She has been INJURED for several months.
>
Re: Randy Waldrum Releases List Of 25 Super Falcons Players For Women's AFCON by stuntman007: 6:24pm On Jun 27, 2022
jargooflife912:
No they are not related.... Toni Payne sister is also in the squad Nicole Payne

Thanks�

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

RUSSIA2018: Tunisia, Senegal, Morocco Set For World Cup / Game Of Thrones World Cup Kits / Australian Open: Djokovic Loses Visa cancellation Appeal, Set To Be Deported

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.