Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,499 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

If You Experience Snakes And Demons In Dreams... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Experience Snakes And Demons In Dreams... (1184 Views)

Church Members Flog 'Demons' In Awka, Anambra State (Video) / How I Learned How To Tackle Demons In Secondary School / Incubus And Succubus – Sex Demons Of The Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Experience Snakes And Demons In Dreams... by chieveboy(m): 6:48pm On Jun 24, 2022
I created this thread having suffered demonic attacks in the past . It started after I went to this popular deliverance church way back 2010 in Lagos and bought this "anointing water". I started having nightmares and my dreams are full of snakes. I am cutting a long gory story short by saying it wasn't funny. I worked off that experience using the light of God today and I continue to do so because it's not a one-day thing.

Recently, by merely watching a video testimony of a lady who was part of the church but broke lose and is now branded as "unstable, agent of satan" by ignorant Christians, I got fresh attacks at night. Why? Some original clips of the man was displayed during the interview and those clips functioned and contained magical engrams for the negative energy to flow. It follows the laws of energy technically speaking. This was an 'honest' mistake by the editors but equally deadly because the energies knows not time and space and they will continue to reach more people while trying to be kind. That's why they can reach you via TV and sorts to heal and take from you.

I uncovered or should I say reconnected with the shocking and unbelievable truth about that man people hail as MoG. It was just unbelievable to know the man was actually from the underworld. He literally was there and made a pact with them and other babalawos and magicians to be given what he 'has' while posing as a man of God. The secret behind the "anointing water" is: it was mixed mixed with saliva from a certain snake imported from India. It has power to heal and cause 'miracles', then you "collect" as we say in Nigeria.

God had opened my eyes to see the invisible side of his cool looking and "holy" alter back then when I was a Christian after reluctantly chanting HU if my memory serves me right.. As a believer, I shook it off as the devil playing tricks on me. How can someone who heals in the name of Jesus Christ be so dark and evil I assured myself coming from that revelation.

I trusted outward appearance beyond the revelation of the Holy Spirit and paid dearly for that. If you have been into a degree of spirituality, you would have known you can metion the name of Jesus Christ to 'heal' while a human part is in your pocket and the demons on standby will cause "wonders" to happen and people watching will hail you as a man of God. That's the world we live today FYI.

If you have been there or similar place, just know that only the pure light of God can help you! The most other 'deliverance" centers or churches can do for you is to window-dress it, if they are good enough and pure. Others who may be connected to the origin of your problem (they are always connected and are a network) will add to your tally of demons assigned you and your problems will compound. Bonus: people wriggling on the floor sometimes are entities entering the person.

You are to Sing HU for at least 30min-1hr everyday! You sing HU in a long drawn-out manner like HUuuuuu for as long as your breath can take and keep repeating. This one is for people who are ready to contact God themselves.

I hope you find help just like me. Regardless of what people like that man do to you, know that they are all your teachers not enemies. Also accept that we all have a hand on whatever we suffer. These are mindsets which will help us in our journey to healing, self-deliverance and spiritual growth.

May the blessings be!

2 Likes

Re: If You Experience Snakes And Demons In Dreams... by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:48pm On Jun 24, 2022
NONSENSE..
Re: If You Experience Snakes And Demons In Dreams... by Rexymania(m): 7:00pm On Jun 24, 2022
Who's the MoG
Re: If You Experience Snakes And Demons In Dreams... by ajekpaks(m): 7:22pm On Jun 24, 2022
OP you're suffering from severe mental health issues...

unfortunately you're in the wrong country at the wrong time...

hope you get better
Re: If You Experience Snakes And Demons In Dreams... by SuRamzy: 7:23pm On Jun 24, 2022
Wait for religion bigots to unleash their frustration on muslim cheesy
Re: If You Experience Snakes And Demons In Dreams... by petra1(m): 7:41pm On Jun 24, 2022
The problems didn't come from the water ministration . the ministration only stirred or provoke the demon that has been in you. After all something made you go to the church. a problem. it was there all along. some cases require more deligent attention
Re: If You Experience Snakes And Demons In Dreams... by Kobojunkie: 8:45pm On Jun 24, 2022
chieveboy:
God had opened my eyes to see the invisible side of his cool looking and "holy" alter back then when I was a Christian after reluctantly chanting HU if my memory serves me right.. As a believer, I shook it off as the devil playing tricks on me. How can someone who heals in the name of Jesus Christ be so dark and evil I assured myself coming from that revelation.

I trusted outward appearance beyond the revelation of the Holy Spirit and paid dearly for that. If you have been into a degree of spirituality, you would have known you can metion the name of Jesus Christ to 'heal' while a human part is in your pocket and the demons on standby will cause "wonders" to happen and people watching will hail you as a man of God. That's the world we live today FYI.

If you have been there or similar place, just know that only the pure light of God can help you! The most other 'deliverance" centers or churches can do for you is to window-dress it, if they are good enough and pure. Others who may be connected to the origin of your problem (they are always connected and are a network) will add to your tally of demons assigned you and your problems will compound. Bonus: people wriggling on the floor sometimes are entities entering the person.

You are to Sing HU for at least 30min-1hr everyday! You sing HU in a long drawn-out manner like HUuuuuu for as long as your breath can take and keep repeating. This one is for people who are ready to contact God themselves.
I hope you find help just like me. Regardless of what people like that man do to you, know that they are all your teachers not enemies. Also accept that we all have a hand on whatever we suffer. These are mindsets which will help us in our journey to healing, self-deliverance and spiritual growth.

May the blessings be!
Look all you have done here is exchange one set of lies with another. These chants have nothing to do with God nor do they free your mind. undecided

If you are still having "battles", go visit a psychiatrist for help abeg. God did not call anyone to all these delusion abeg. All He did is give you a Law to live by and as you live by those simple rules, the delusions of life are supposed to fall away. lipsrsealed
Re: If You Experience Snakes And Demons In Dreams... by chieveboy(m): 11:02pm On Jun 24, 2022
petra1:
The problems didn't come from the water ministration . the ministration only stirred or provoke the demon that has been in you. After all something made you go to the church. a problem. it was there all along. some cases require more deligent attention

As much as you want, indulge yourself with such places after all, the taste of the pudding is in the eating.

To your dismay, I took a family there. Provoked demon ko grin
Re: If You Experience Snakes And Demons In Dreams... by chieveboy(m): 11:17pm On Jun 24, 2022
Rexymania:
Who's the MoG

...very popular one. Problem is several 'good' guys (good pastors) went to him for "anointing" thinking he was really a pure MoG. With that, he succeeded in spreading his network...Behind their 'discipleship' was greed and money. They wanted be the big boys.

If you know what those close to him know, you may practically pass out in shock and disbelief. It's the con the century.
Re: If You Experience Snakes And Demons In Dreams... by Rexymania(m): 2:07am On Jun 25, 2022
Are you talking about TB josh?

chieveboy:

...very popular one. Problem is several 'good' guys (good pastors) went to him for "anointing" thinking he was really a pure MoG. With that, he succeeded in spreading his network...Behind their 'discipleship' was greed and money. They wanted be the big boys.

If you know what those close to him know, you may practically pass out in shock and disbelief. It's the con the century.
Re: If You Experience Snakes And Demons In Dreams... by chieveboy(m): 7:34am On Jun 25, 2022
Rexymania:
Are you talking about TB josh?

I do not wish to mention names, but you read the line and your nearest conclusions are valid.

1 Like

Re: If You Experience Snakes And Demons In Dreams... by chieveboy(m): 9:15am On Jun 25, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Look all you have done here is exchange one set of lies with another. These chants have nothing to do with God nor do they free your mind. undecided

If you are still having "battles", go visit a psychiatrist for help abeg. God did not call anyone to all these delusion abeg. All He did is give you a Law to live by and as you live by those simple rules, the delusions of life are supposed to fall away. lipsrsealed

Nice song.
Re: If You Experience Snakes And Demons In Dreams... by chieveboy(m): 2:44pm On Jun 25, 2022
You can listen to thousands of people singing HU at GoftofHu.org. thanks
Re: If You Experience Snakes And Demons In Dreams... by petra1(m): 1:21am On Jun 30, 2022
chieveboy:

As much as you want, indulge yourself with such places after all, the taste of the pudding is in the eating.

To your dismay, I took a family there. Provoked demon ko grin

Taking a family there doesn't change the fact sir. I cast demon out as well . I cam lay hand on 10 people 1 0r 2 cam have reaction. if you will be honest was it everyone the water touched that manifested? certainly no. its only those who had something that react

1 Like

Re: If You Experience Snakes And Demons In Dreams... by chieveboy(m): 3:40pm On Jul 02, 2022
petra1:

Taking a family there doesn't change the fact sir. I cast demon out as well . I cam lay hand on 10 people 1 0r 2 cam have reaction. if you will be honest was it everyone the water touched that manifested? certainly no. its only those who had something that react

Lol you are still going on with this? You seem very ignorant on these things. You need to understand Auras and the role it plays of which protection is one of it. Someone with a weak aura is easily invaded in especially these 'deliverance' sessions and begins to "manifest" as you call it. Someone with a more powerful demon may be resistant to your so-called hands or water, since "manifesting" is your barometer, you conclude the person is okay.

Let me tell you: The goal of that snake cum "anointing water" is to open up someone for psychic invasion, get robbed of vital energies, get possessed and so on. It's a well crafted plan that beats the wisdom of millions. The senior pastor among other tasks is under agreement to look for 'homes' for these discarnate entities and some of you are conscious or unconscious distributive agents and you are happy when people "manifest"

You just sit on the outside and develop assumptions thinking if someone was "manifesting" ,something good is happening. For your information, I was doing well spiritually even as a Christian back then. I was very prophetic. My inner world was okay until that demonic incidence. Like I mentioned earlier, I happen to be shown the 'backside' of all going on in that church. I shook it off based on my simplicity and ignorance, just like you're doing now. Stepping foot in that place is a tacit agreemeent to get whatever they dish out good or bad. It's a a signing up and your guardian steps aside...and that's how even strong or normal people can be invaded.

For your information, the deceased pastor is going to spend nothing less than 2000 years as a slave to the water people as part of agreement with them before being given that power. The power got reduced after he broke one of the rules that he must never cross the sea. That anointing water is mixed with a snake imported from India and was bought from a popular Nigerian magician.

I will advice you to do your research starting from YouTube. Several people close to him broke out and shared their experiences. Take what they said further because they mentioned names and those people are still around in Lagos. You may be in some deep mess. The bible said "test every spirit..." If you work with the Holy Spirit as you claim, I got my personal revelation from it back then as a Christian. That Holy Spirit is very much available and is at your service. Research physically, if you are not convinced, I bet the Holy Spirit is your guest. The question is, will you be humble enough?

1 Like

Re: If You Experience Snakes And Demons In Dreams... by petra1(m): 1:52pm On Jul 04, 2022
chieveboy:

Lol you are still going on with this? You seem very ignorant on these things. You need to understand Auras and the role it plays of which protection is one of it. Someone with a weak aura is easily invaded in especially these 'deliverance' sessions and begins to "manifest" as you call it. Someone with a more powerful demon may be resistant to your so-called hands or water, since "manifesting" is your barometer, you conclude the person is okay.

Demon can't cast out demon

Matthew 12:26
And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how shall then his kingdom stand?

Let me tell you: The goal of that snake cum "anointing water" is to open up someone for psychic invasion . . .

Just your assumption . What about those who were not touched by water. what about other churches where demons manifest without use of water . especially during wriship and prayers

You just sit on the outside and develop assumptions thinking if someone was "manifesting" ,something good is happening. For your information, I was doing well spiritually even as a Christian back then. I was very prophetic. My inner world was okay until that demonic incidence. Like I mentioned earlier, I happen to be shown the 'backside' of all going on in that church. I shook it off based on my simplicity and ignorance, just like you're doing now. Stepping foot in that place is a tacit agreemeent to get whatever they dish out good or bad. It's a a signing up and your guardian steps aside...and that's how even strong or normal people can be invaded

I do cast out devils brother . over 30 years experience. The bible says we shall cast out Devils

For your information, the deceased pastor is going to spend nothing less than 2000 years as a slave to the water people as part of agreement with them before being given that power

is that what they told.you in.Eckanchar.

I will advice you to do your research starting from YouTube. Several people close to him broke out and

tou should rather be asking me questions . on spiritual things

if you are not convinced, I bet the Holy Spirit is your guest. The question is, will you be humble enough?

I.will.be that's if you're right

1 Like

Re: If You Experience Snakes And Demons In Dreams... by chieveboy(m): 10:54pm On Jul 04, 2022
[quote author=petra1 post=114413148]

Demon can't cast out demon

Matthew 12:26
And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how shall then his kingdom stand?

Very naive to say the least. You sound like armed robbers do not kill themselves...
Let's bring it home to you: the weak shall always be subdued by the strong. In fact, it's only in the purer worlds that you have lesser conflicts. This invariably means the lower astral worlds and earth is where you have more demon-eat-demon incidences. So yes, demons cast demons.

Saying the devil does not divide against itself is the danger of half knowledge or information. It takes a divided devil to tango infact if you can put it together.

[Quote]Just your assumption . What about those who were not touched by water. what about other churches where demons manifest without use of water . especially during wriship and prayers

I do cast out devils brother . over 30 years experience. The bible says we shall cast out Devils [\quote]

You love phenomena. A stupid if ignoramus armed with a strong attention can pull these things off. The risk is that the karma rubs off on you. I do not expect you to understand this one...

is that what they told.you in.Eckanchar.

Eckankar is not your mate even if in your weakest state, you can suck an ocean dry with just a thought. Let this sink well sir.

tou should rather be asking me questions . on spiritual things

I.will.be that's if you're right

I think you feel it's a power tussle. I am not interested in phenomena. That you couldn't see beyond the outer charade in that church what I saw as an ECK neophyte says you are still on a level...Too bad you're not even considering investigating my assertions spiritually. Do you even know how?
Re: If You Experience Snakes And Demons In Dreams... by petra1(m): 8:36am On Jul 05, 2022
chieveboy:

Very naive to say the least. You sound like armed robbers do not kill themselves...

As long as they didn't ban you from reading the bible in eck. what I quoted was the words of jesus

Let's bring it home to you: the weak shall always be subdued by the strong. In fact, it's only in the purer worlds that you have lesser conflicts. This invariably means the lower astral worlds and earth is where you have more demon-eat-demon incidences. So yes, demons cast demons

whats your source? Read the bible portion again

Saying the devil does not divide against itself is the danger of half knowledge or information. It takes a divided devil to tango infact if you can put it together.

just leave spiritual matter alone

You love phenomena. A stupid if ignoramus armed with a strong attention can pull these things off. The risk is that the karma rubs off on you. I do not expect you to understand this one...

Not true. ignorant person can't deal with demons . it's a dangerous venture. have you ever Read about the Sons of Sceva .

Acts 19:14-15
And there were seven sons of one Sceva, a Jew, and chief of the priests, which did so. And the evil spirit answered and said, Jesus I know, and Paul I know; but who are ye?And the man in whom the evil spirit was leaped on them, and overcame them, and prevailed against them, so that they fled out of that house naked and wounded.

Eckankar is not your mate even if in your weakest state, you can suck an ocean dry with just a thought. Let this sink well sir.

I was in it in the days of my ignorance just like you . Chanting the HU, surrendering to MAHANTAN . holding hands in circle. doing the meditation. assuming spirit travell . out of the body experience . That's really the demonic practice!!!

I think you feel it's a power tussle. I am not interested in phenomena. That you couldn't see beyond the outer charade in that church what I saw as an ECK neophyte says you are still on a level...Too bad you're not even considering investigating my assertions spiritually. Do you even know how?

Well.my post above answers you. What you're seeing as a new discovered way is frying pan to fire . Jesus is head of all principality. HU is a religious demon �

1 Like

Re: If You Experience Snakes And Demons In Dreams... by chieveboy(m): 2:16pm On Jul 05, 2022
petra1:

As long as they didn't ban you from reading the bible in eck. what I quoted was the words of jesus

whats your source? Read the bible portion again

That's the problem with making books your authority grin. Two prostitutes ("devil's children"wink fighting themselves amounts to the devil dividing against it self and that scripture and proves that scripture wrong. cheesy

Common sense is not ordinary sir. Two people armed with Juju (demons) would fight for supremacy, right of way, scarce resources and so on. If one carries a much stronger demon, the stronger takes the day. A stronger demon can even make the leaser vacate space (someone's body) for it.

You sound like the demons live in peace while it's the children of God fighting themselves, yet you are claiming "spiritual" cheesy.

I will suggest you revisit physical matters to learn more, earn more wisdom before delving into the realm of spirit that's even if you can because you need a lot of wisdom and common sense in the inner worlds. If a book says Jesus said Lagos is in Saudi Arabia, you should probe and prove it if first Jesus actually said or if he indeed did, is Lagos truly in Saudi Arabia. Common sense "is profitable to direct" We take nothing for granted as spiritual scientists.

just leave spiritual matter alone [\quote]

We honestly should cheesy

[quote] Not true. ignorant person can't deal with demons . it's a dangerous venture. have you ever Read about the Sons of Sceva

Again, books! "Sons of sceva" smiley. The meaning of "Bible" is basically a collection of documents to form an authoritative document. Those documents are works and experiences of others like you. Make you own findings rather than opening Habakuk to check which side of the ear Peter cut so that you can make cutting left ears a doctrine. Nothing is written on stone. If Sceva's kid had that experience, it doesn't mean it will always happen that way undecided.

I was in it in the days of my ignorance just like you . Chanting the HU, surrendering to MAHANTAN .

Oh, so you actually failed in spirituality while Christians and Muslims succeeded with the HU eh? Who is 'MAHANTAN"? Are you sure you were in Eckankar?

holding hands in circle. doing the meditation. assuming spirit travell . out of the body experience

"Holding hands in circle" Kwa? There are public video on YouTube and live seminars shared via zoom were ECKists sing HU. Again, confirm of they hold hands and move in circles. Maybe you joined PETRANKAR... grin

. That's really the demonic practice!!!

What's a demon? We did held hands in Church and spoke very interesting languages we never understood back then, not bad on their own but are you referring to that or their is a difference?

Well.my post above answers you. What you're seeing as a new discovered way is frying pan to fire . Jesus is head of all principality. HU is a religious demon �

You still have not given me your personal experience investigating that church in the inner worlds. You however announced your state of consciousness. You are good with seeing the demons in yourself because it tends to mirror back.
Re: If You Experience Snakes And Demons In Dreams... by petra1(m): 12:48pm On Jul 06, 2022
chieveboy:

That's the problem with making books your authority grin. Two prostitutes ("devil's children"wink fighting themselves amounts to the devil dividing against it self and that scripture and proves that scripture wrong. cheesy

Common sense is not ordinary sir. Two people armed with Juju (demons) would fight for supremacy, right of way, scarce resources and so on. If one carries a much stronger demon, the stronger takes the day. A stronger demon can even make the leaser vacate space (someone's body) for it.

True but that’s satanism’ thats not casting out. That’s replacement

You sound like the demons live in peace while it's the children of God fighting themselves, yet you are claiming "spiritual" cheesy.

I will suggest you revisit physical matters to learn more, earn more wisdom before delving into the realm of spirit that's even if you can because you need a lot of wisdom and common sense in the inner worlds. If a book says Jesus said Lagos is in Saudi Arabia, you should probe and prove it if first Jesus actually said or if he indeed did, is Lagos truly in Saudi Arabia. Common sense "is profitable to direct" We take nothing for granted as spiritual scientists.

The Bible is more current than your tomorrows Paper. You only didn’t get to read it. Why not read it for yourself. And see what you overpass. I can’t argue you to light because of your human ego. But read the Bible before you condemn it. Telling you spiritual things wont make sense according to scriptures.

1 Corinthians 2:14
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness to him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

1 Like

Re: If You Experience Snakes And Demons In Dreams... by chieveboy(m): 1:47pm On Jul 06, 2022
petra1:

The Bible is more current than your tomorrows Paper. You only didn’t get to read it. Why not read it for yourself. And see what you overpass. I can’t argue you to light because of your human ego. But read the Bible before you condemn it. Telling you spiritual things wont make sense according to scriptures.

But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness to him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Sorry about the following: The Holy Spirit is the only living word of God. Any issue from it that is written down in paper must have lost a lot of originality and truth to fit in a paper.

I now see where the challenge lies.
Re: If You Experience Snakes And Demons In Dreams... by LikeAking: 7:23pm On Jul 31, 2022
petra1:

Even me, who is not spiritual knw u are empty..

Go rest..

Imagine the childish question, can demon cast out demon? U no knw say na normall levels. Demon can cast out demons. Stop following the bibble blindly.

Have a nice day.
Re: If You Experience Snakes And Demons In Dreams... by petra1(m): 5:02am On Aug 01, 2022
LikeAking:

Even me, who is not spiritual knw u are empty..

Go rest..

Imagine the childish question, can demon cast out demon? U no knw say na normall levels. Demon can cast out demons. Stop following the bibble blindly.

Have a nice day.

Do you belive the Bible
Do you Belleve the words of Jesus

Mark 3:23-24
And he called them unto him, and said unto them in parables, How can Satan cast out Satan? And if a kingdom be divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand.
Re: If You Experience Snakes And Demons In Dreams... by LikeAking: 9:01am On Aug 01, 2022
petra1:

Do you belive the Bible
Do you Belleve the words of Jesus

Mark 3:23-24
And he called them unto him, and said unto them in parables, How can Satan cast out Satan? And if a kingdom be divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand.

Face reality... In reality it's possible...
Re: If You Experience Snakes And Demons In Dreams... by petra1(m): 12:12pm On Aug 01, 2022
LikeAking:

Face reality... In reality it's possible...

You didn’t answer the question

(1) (Reply)

Faith And Patriotism - The Church And The State / No Matter How Badly You May Have Messed Up : / To All The Atheists Out There

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.