Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,257 members, 7,811,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

Welcome Me Into Islam - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Welcome Me Into Islam (370 Views)

Enter Into Islam Completely! / Innovations Into Islam / Welcome Rabi-ul-awwal 1439ah (2017ad) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Welcome Me Into Islam by Freelane33(m): 8:35pm On Jun 24, 2022
I give my heart and soul to Allah
Subhanallah tawallah
I will worship you and serve your forever
Forgive all my short comings and pave ways for me to JANNAH.
I’m trying to learn somethings at the moment ,
How to pray , how to do ablution , how to do cleansing as I’m an adult and other .
Trying to quit smoking too because Islamic doctrine doesn’t allow it and it’s also a personal decision.
May Allah Subhanallah tawallah support and guide me throughout the phase of the self accountability

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Welcome Me Into Islam by Codepain: 8:43pm On Jun 24, 2022
Freelane33:
Subhanallah tawallah
Forgive all my short comings and pave ways for me to JANNAH
Allah, forgive you, have mercy on you, guide you, grant you wellness, and grant you provision.
Welcome my brother

3 Likes

Re: Welcome Me Into Islam by Freelane33(m): 8:44pm On Jun 24, 2022
Codepain:

Allah, forgive you, have mercy on you, guide you, grant you wellness, and grant you provision.
Welcome my brother
Thanks big bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcome Me Into Islam by Lima98(f): 9:36pm On Jun 24, 2022
Freelane33:
Subhanallah tawallah
How to pray , how to do ablution , how to do cleansing as I’m an adult and other .
Trying to quit smoking too because Islamic doctrine doesn’t allow it and it’s also a personal decision.
May Allah Subhanallah tawallah support and guide me throughout the phase of the self accountability
Amin may Allah answer your prayer

2 Likes

Re: Welcome Me Into Islam by ttaiwo09: 6:44am On Jun 25, 2022
Amin[b][/b]

1 Like

Re: Welcome Me Into Islam by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:25am On Jun 25, 2022
Freelane33:
Subhanallah tawallah

Masha Allah.. am happy for you.

Before you start performing salat.. what you need to know is Aqeedah.

It's Aqeedah that separates Muslim from Sufi, tablig, mumayiun and others.

Stay away from Sects (egbe)
Stay away from scholars that gives you verdicts without proofs from prophet Muhammad

I will like to add you to a telegram page where you can download lectures.. it's in Yoruba though..

I also have books written on Aqeedah PDFs. In English too

1 Like

Re: Welcome Me Into Islam by motayoayinde: 9:33pm On Jun 30, 2022
Freelane33:
Subhanallah tawallah

THE BEST DECISION YOU'VE EVER MADE.

WELCOME TO THE TRUTH.
Re: Welcome Me Into Islam by Xmuslim: 10:03pm On Jul 06, 2022
Freelane33:
Subhanallah tawallah

Don't go too deep in it. My candid advice.

They all welcome you now without asking you

why you join Islam

whether you understand Arabic

whether you have read Qur'an cover to cover

Whether you have read history of Islam and the wars between between companions and Muhammad relatives after his demise

... And so on

Believe me they will ask you all these questions if you realise flaws in Islam and decide to quit. They will all blame you.

Infact, in a sharia country, you will be killed if you attempt to leave after you embraced Islam.

Good luck in your new journey
Re: Welcome Me Into Islam by Hafizah(f): 7:12am On Jul 09, 2022
Freelane33:
Subhanallah tawallah
Ameen

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ruling On Uttering The Intention (niyyah) In Acts Of Worship / Allaah Is The Ultimate Provider / Know Your Level

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.