Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,623 members, 7,816,567 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Marrying A Feminist - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marrying A Feminist (22198 Views)

What Are The Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Lady That Already Has A Baby? / "You Can't Be A Feminist And A Christian" - Reno Omokri / How My Brother Learnt His Lesson In A Hard Way After Marrying A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marrying A Feminist by Novemberaura(m): 8:52pm On Jun 24, 2022
Is there anyone here married to a feminist lady.

I need inputs.

What are the challenges and benefits. Is it really as awful as people say it is

Why do feminist ladies end up not married or have failed marriages.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Marrying A Feminist by Kobojunkie: 8:54pm On Jun 24, 2022
Novemberaura:
I need inputs.

You ask this because all antiFeminist men never end up not married nor have failed marriages, abi? undecided

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Marrying A Feminist by Pierocash(m): 9:11pm On Jun 24, 2022
Don't try entering a relationship with a feminist,not to talk of marriage. They are cursed with ego ,and will never submit. They act like you are both dragging for supremacy.

240 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Marrying A Feminist by Kobojunkie: 9:14pm On Jun 24, 2022
Pierocash:
Don't try entering a relationship with a feminist,not to talk of marriage. They are cursed with ego ,and will never submit. They act like you are both dragging for supremacy.
Oh, I see now! Feminists don't submit, and the some is you can't submit yourselves, but expects the females to submit to you on grounds that they are females. I get it now! undecided

30 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Marrying A Feminist by Pierocash(m): 9:16pm On Jun 24, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Oh, I see now! Feminists don't submit, and the some is you can't submit yourselves, but expects the females to submit to you on grounds that they are females. I get it now! undecided
Men don't submit. Submission is for women not men. If you have lost your identity,real men have not

430 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Marrying A Feminist by Kobojunkie: 9:17pm On Jun 24, 2022
Pierocash:
Men don't submit. Submission is for women not men. If you have lost your identity,real men have not
Men don't submit because? undecided

Women are to submit because? undecided

21 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Marrying A Feminist by Kollins11: 9:18pm On Jun 24, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You ask this because all antiFeminist men never end up not married nor have failed marriages, abi? undecided
Babe, why are you in severe pains?

Well, I blame SIMPs who are getting married to all these evening Nigerian newspapers feminist wh*res.

One foolish simp got married to Rita Dominic, now i heard that one idiotic Simp is about to get married to Mercy Chinwo... That evening newspaper coded runz babe disguising as minister of God to her gullible followers.

Death to all simps angry angry

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Marrying A Feminist by Jashub: 9:18pm On Jun 24, 2022
Never marry a feminist bros...in fact, just forget about dating one because you'll be in for a ride you won't like.

Most women calling themselves "feminists " arent really feminists. Rather , they're just a bunch of immoral women looking for excuses to justify why they shouldn't be what the bible deems as a "virtuous woman ".

220 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Marrying A Feminist by Kobojunkie: 9:19pm On Jun 24, 2022
Kollins11:
Babe, why are you in severe pains?

Well, I blame SIMPs who are getting married to all these evening Nigerian news papers feminist wh*res.

One foolish simp got married to Rita Dominic now, I heard that one idiotic Simp is about to get married to Mercy Chinwo... That even evening newspapers coded runz babe disguising as minister of God to her gullible followers.
Death to all simps angry angry
I see you are a pretend-psychic. Anyways, my question is....You ask this because all antiFeminist men never end up not married nor have failed marriages, abi? undecided

By the way, I don't know those folks you mentioned nor do I care to discuss any of your celebrities abeg
... I don't know them at all so let's stick to the topic instead.. undecided

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Marrying A Feminist by Pierocash(m): 9:20pm On Jun 24, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Men don't submit because? undecided

Women are to submit because? undecided
because both the Bible ,and Quran said so.

Your own sons can submit to there wives,mine won't submit to any woman, they can only love them

161 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Marrying A Feminist by Novemberaura(m): 9:20pm On Jun 24, 2022
Kobojunkie:

I'm in love with feminist and want to marry her.

I'm asking cux I just want other people view

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marrying A Feminist by princeabdul(m): 9:21pm On Jun 24, 2022
Feminist are sadist who need Avenue or channel to perpetrate thier evils.

67 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Marrying A Feminist by Kobojunkie: 9:23pm On Jun 24, 2022
Pierocash:
because both the Bible ,and Quran said so.

Your own sons can submit to there wives,mine won't submit to any woman, they can only love them
Submission is instead God's curse on marriage in the bible and only those who don't wish to enter God's presence live under the curse - Genesis 3 vs 16b. So I take it that your source is the Quran. Am I to also to assume then that you live your life by Islamic tenets? undecided

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Marrying A Feminist by Freelane33(m): 9:23pm On Jun 24, 2022
Novemberaura:

I need inputs.

May peace be upon you and your households.
Big bro ,There is nothing like feminist in the real world . If you marry your match i.e someone that matches your energies in all ramifications of life . We only talk about alphaness , feminism and other when we are already on the bad side of life .
That’s why we ( human ) needs to stay true to our personal self and intentions
Before you go into relationship
Ask yourself few questions
Do I really love her ?
Is she exactly what I want
And tell her to ask herself the same
If anyone faults the questions and ride on because of the benefits he or she is expecting or looking at , the fellow must be ready to face the consequences.
We are living in the world of consequences
You do good or you do bad , you’re finna face da consequences.
May peace be upon you once again

30 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Marrying A Feminist by Novemberaura(m): 9:25pm On Jun 24, 2022
Jashub:
Never marry a feminist bros...in fact, just forget about dating one because you'll be in for a ride you won't like.

Please detail me why

I want to know the reason why you make this assertion

I wan learn.

I mean if she really loves you.

Sometimes I feel most feminist are born out of severe heartbreak and disappointment from men.

8 Likes

Re: Marrying A Feminist by Kollins11: 9:27pm On Jun 24, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I see you are a pretend-psychic. Anyways, my question is....You ask this because all antiFeminist men never end up not married nor have failed marriages, abi? undecided

By the way, I don't know those folks you mentioned nor do I care to discuss any of your celebrities abeg
Retàrd.

This your pains is increasing everyday don't worry you will heal okay!

I pray a SIMPle idiotic fool will marry you before the end of this month okay.

Death to all simps.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Marrying A Feminist by Kobojunkie: 9:27pm On Jun 24, 2022
Novemberaura:
I'm in love with feminist and want to marry her.

I'm asking cux I just want other people view
Marriage is an agreement between a man and a woman. Since no two men are the same and no two women are the same, it follows that the agreement between each couple is likely a unique one provided they resist the urge to copy-n-paste templates from other relationships. undecided

So regardless of what ideologies your future partner holds, the best approach where marriage is concerned is you both sit down to hash out the details of your agreement with each other, rather than basing the decision on what others think. Don't you agree? undecided

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Marrying A Feminist by Kobojunkie: 9:28pm On Jun 24, 2022
Kollins11:
Retàrd.
This your pains is increasing everyday don't you will heal okay!
I pray a SIMPle idiotic fool will marry you before the end of the month okay.
Death to all simps.
Again, I see you are a pretend-psychic. Anyways, my question is....You ask this because all antiFeminist men never end up not married nor have failed marriages, abi? undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marrying A Feminist by Novemberaura(m): 9:29pm On Jun 24, 2022
Freelane33:

May peace be upon you and your households.
Big bro ,There is nothing like feminist in the real world . If you marry your match i.e someone that matches your energies in all ramifications of life . We only talk about alphaness , feminism and other when we are already on the bad side of life .
That’s why we ( human ) needs to stay true to our personal self and intentions
Before you go into relationship
Ask yourself few questions
Do I really love her ?
Is she exactly what I want
And tell her to ask herself the same
If anyone faults the questions and ride on because of the benefits he or she is expecting or looking at , the fellow must be ready to face the consequences.
We are living in the world of consequences
You do good or you do bad , you’re finna face da consequences.
May peace be upon you once again

Thanks for your input bro. Wish you could have directed it more to my topic

2 Likes

Re: Marrying A Feminist by rickpat(m): 9:33pm On Jun 24, 2022
don't be deceived,those feminist you see talking and dishing out the way to go...are not like that in their marriages o...they are just misleading some gullible little girls...those nigerian self acclaimed feminist are loyal to their husbands...living happily

true feminism is just about fighting for equal rights in wages, societal positions etc...forget those insults you see online....true feminist include men and women fighting for equal societal rights for women...eg USA female soccer team now earns same with the men...same with Belgium female team earning same the men....that's the ACHIEVEMENT of true feminism

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marrying A Feminist by Nonexisting: 9:34pm On Jun 24, 2022
Only unmarried vaginarians claim to be feminists. As soon as they get married, they all realize that bitter cola doesn't taste as good as it sounds in the ear when being chewed. The few ones that take feminism into marriage are those married to simps. Go and carefully take a look at Chimamanda Adichie's pictures and videos when she is with her husband and the ones she is not with her husband and you will understand that feminism is only by mouth. The kind comportment she dey get when her husband is in the picture go show you say feminists are only deceiving themselves on social media. However if you are simp, don't ever marry the so called feminist, don't say you are not warned.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marrying A Feminist by Jashub: 9:34pm On Jun 24, 2022
Novemberaura:

Please detail me why

I wan learn.

Sometimes I feel most feminist are born out of severe heartbreak and disappointment from men.
From my experience, a feminist can never(I repeat), never love you sir. And if you check there's always a hidden agenda if a feminist gives you attention, and that reason falls under two of these categories:

1. A desperation to get married because of her ticking-biological clock .

2. Needs a man's degree of influence regarding social status so as to further her future ambitions. Which in turn serves her own purposes

30 Likes

Re: Marrying A Feminist by Kollins11: 9:34pm On Jun 24, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Again, I see you are a pretend-psychic. Anyways, my question is....You ask this because all antiFeminist men never end up not married nor have failed marriages, abi? undecided

I don't have anything to discuss with you. Maybe the commenter below me is interested in discussing with you.

Bye.

10 Likes

Re: Marrying A Feminist by Kobojunkie: 9:35pm On Jun 24, 2022
Kollins11:
I don't have anything to discuss with you. Maybe the commenter below is interested in discussing with you.

Bye.

5 Likes

Re: Marrying A Feminist by Kollins11: 9:38pm On Jun 24, 2022
Kobojunkie:

Why are you still quoting me with same comment You sure say you dey okay so undecided

17 Likes

Re: Marrying A Feminist by Kobojunkie: 9:39pm On Jun 24, 2022
Jashub:
From my experience, a feminist can never(I repeat), never love you sir. And if you check well, there's always a hidden agenda if a feminist gives you attention and they fall under two of these categories:

1. A desperation to get married because the ticking-biological clock that's not really in favor of her time and status in life as women.

2. They may need a man's degree of influence regarding social status which fall into her future ambitions , and so, she'll need a man as a social ladder to climb
So, let me get this straight. You are insinuating that apart from feminists, the hidden agendas of all other women don't fall under the 2 categories you have listed above? lipsrsealed

Non feminist women don't give you attention because their biological clock is ticking and they don't need what you claim is your degree of influence regarding social status? undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marrying A Feminist by Freelane33(m): 9:54pm On Jun 24, 2022
Novemberaura:

Please detail me why

I wan learn.
Big brother it doesn’t matter how great of a person she is to you , the only thing that matters is how great of a person she’s for you .
She might not be a feminist as you perceived ,
She may be someone who is always rigid with her own life decisions I.e like she prevents people from violating the privacy of the content of her brain or mental health rather and you in your opinion term it as been feminist.
My elder sis was like that though we ain’t talking again since I told her I’m finna accept Islam ( my personal decision ) . Just do your finding and check the match guage . If you feel she clicks on the boxes or most you can go ahead with the union

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Marrying A Feminist by Jashub: 10:02pm On Jun 24, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So, let me get this straight, you are insinuating that apart from feminists, the hidden agendas of all other women don't fall under the 2 categories you have listed above? lipsrsealed
With feminist, yes. But with regular women ,the odds are pretty low

4 Likes

Re: Marrying A Feminist by Kobojunkie: 10:07pm On Jun 24, 2022
Jashub:
With feminist, yes. But with regular women ,the odds are pretty low
The odds are low with regular women they will want you because of biological clock reasons or status reasons? Are you sure you thought this one through well at all? Just asking ni o. undecided

7 Likes

Re: Marrying A Feminist by Kobojunkie: 10:08pm On Jun 24, 2022
Kollins11:
Why are you still quoting me with same comment You sure say you dey okay so undecided

6 Likes

Re: Marrying A Feminist by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 24, 2022
Another hogwash to speak ill of feminism.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marrying A Feminist by Jashub: 10:15pm On Jun 24, 2022
Kobojunkie:
The odds are low with regular women they will want you because of biological clock reasons or status reasons? Are you sure you thought this one through well at all? Just asking ni o. undecided
You're just a bigot who can't see things from another person's viewpoint.
And by the way, I've dated many feminists...and I've had the privilege of listening to some of most renowned ones (like Oprah Winfrey)who stated categorically that "feminism is about rebellion to the theological standards expected of women ". Now you can argue that all day, but I'm too busy to for that sort of nonsense

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Using Dusting Powder As An Alternative To Circumcision Of Female Infants / Maurice Sam Biography: Wife, Parents, Father, Mother / Many Nigerian Marriages Have Ended Long Ago – Pastor Kinsgley Okonkwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.