Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,089 members, 7,849,408 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:51 PM

Latest News From Donbass: Ukrainian Military Flee From Lisichansk And Severodone - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Latest News From Donbass: Ukrainian Military Flee From Lisichansk And Severodone (625 Views)

Ukrainian Military Killed Vitaly Gerasimov: Second Russian General Killed! / Putin Urges Ukrainian Military To Overthrow Country's Leaders / Chaos At Kabul Airport As Thousands Tries To Flee Afghanistan (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latest News From Donbass: Ukrainian Military Flee From Lisichansk And Severodone by bn365: 10:35pm On Jun 24, 2022
Ukrainian losses near Lisichansk, as well as in the cauldron near Gorsky and Zolote of the Severodonetsk region, amounted to more than 1,000 people killed, about 800 fighters of the Armed Forces of Ukraine surrendered. This is reported by TASS with reference to a source in the armed forces of the LPR.

"Losses of Ukrainian troops over the past couple of days near Lisichansk, in Gorsky and Zolote - more than 1 thousand people were killed. More than 800 were captured. Many of them were wounded," the agency's interlocutor said.
Re: Latest News From Donbass: Ukrainian Military Flee From Lisichansk And Severodone by godofuck231: 10:56pm On Jun 24, 2022
Spetnaz

3 Likes

Re: Latest News From Donbass: Ukrainian Military Flee From Lisichansk And Severodone by VirileNelly2420: 11:56pm On Jun 24, 2022
I hope igbofarm is not among d wounded.

I saw a post da tried to summarize Ukrainian losses in d ongoing invasion. It stated dat Ukraine loses upto 100 soldiers daily, but ended up to say Ukraine has lost in total, 2000 soldiers.
But mathematics makes us to know dat if 100 soldiers are lost daily, in a month of 30days, d sum is figured 3000.

Well, maybe Ukrainian soldiers are mummified. Dey die and wake up again after certain interval.

We say no to war!
Also say no to cause of war!

2 Likes

Re: Latest News From Donbass: Ukrainian Military Flee From Lisichansk And Severodone by Onigawara(m): 8:50am On Jun 25, 2022
VirileNelly2420:
I hope igbofarm is not among d wounded.

I saw a post da tried to summarize Ukrainian losses in d ongoing invasion. It stated dat Ukraine loses upto 100 soldiers daily, but ended up to say Ukraine has lost in total, 2000 soldiers.
But mathematics makes us to know dat if 100 soldiers are lost daily, in a month of 30days, d sum is figured 3000.

Well, maybe Ukrainian soldiers are mummified. Dey die and wake up again after certain interval.

We say no to war!
Also say no to cause of war!
I think igbfam is still on ban grin grin grin grin
The fool reported me about last two weeks but na him the mods ban grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Latest News From Donbass: Ukrainian Military Flee From Lisichansk And Severodone by Dvdpity: 8:52am On Jun 25, 2022
Onigawara:

The fool reported me about last two weeks but na him the mods ban grin grin grin
He/she post a lot of fake news.
Re: Latest News From Donbass: Ukrainian Military Flee From Lisichansk And Severodone by Onigawara(m): 8:56am On Jun 25, 2022
Dvdpity:

He/she post a lot of fake news.
He has created another account by name 1gbofam. He hasn't been using the original igbfam because the mods banned him to instill some displine on him for bullying me.

Lalasticlala, Mynd44 look into this. It is obvious that this user broke the rule 19 which says Don't use alternate accounts to access Nairaland after being banned. If you do, make sure we don't find out.

https://www.nairaland.com/1gbofam

Re: Latest News From Donbass: Ukrainian Military Flee From Lisichansk And Severodone by VirileNelly2420: 9:21am On Jun 25, 2022
Onigawara:

I think it's to his own benefit... he would have some time to cool off. D dude has been obsessed about Ukraine. Always forming war strategist, calculating Ukrainian missiles and it's range and how dey will bring Russia to there knees. grin grin grin ...God plz see him through.

Fantasy dweller!
Re: Latest News From Donbass: Ukrainian Military Flee From Lisichansk And Severodone by Kingsnairaland(m): 10:05am On Jun 25, 2022
One minute Russia is resorting to 1960s weapons and next minute Russia invested heavily in new weapons.

Oh,the truth is Britain wish Russia was weak,just wishful dreams.Russia is a power that forces 30 countries to form an alliance.

Not a single of those 30 countries can touch Russia.Those 30 combined cannot touch Russia.

Not 32 or more can ever touch Russia even after 100 years because Russia will always be armed to meet it's threats

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Putin Oversees Launch Of New Russian Submarine And Warships / The Epic Arsenal Of Western Weapons Coming For Putin This 12 Months / US Navy Passionately Treat Onlookers to Nigerian Music in Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.