Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,721 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

How I Lost My Life Saving. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Lost My Life Saving. (2203 Views)

My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. / I Almost Lost My Little Daughter Practicing What She Saw On TV - Nigerian Man / "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Lost My Life Saving. by OlawaleBammie: 10:43am On Jun 26, 2022
Kingkum:
But i give thanks to god, my plan is to sell my tv or strong decorder tomorrow to settle the last man on my neck and atleast buy little food in the house. i learnt my lesson already and will not try borrowing from people again with the aim of huge profit. To anybody reading this, don't be greedy in whatever you do so as to avoid my kind of situation.
bro this is not greed, u saw a good business and u venture into it as a family man u must learn to take some risk bro.
Some risk can turn out to be a nightmare so u wil learn from the mistake just as u have learnt.

My advice for u is that dont cus of this reduse to take risk again, dont stop taking risk, but make sure its a calculated risk.

One thing that make this to be heavy in ur hrt is cus ur capital is too meagre. I spend 150k to start a business but i later dished the business idea wen i lack workmanship, the 150k wasted and i didnt even tink about it cus in my mind its just a month u spends in two weeks.

Just try to man up bro, empower ur woman, dont let her be a sit at home liability, and continue to take some calculated risk, u will smile at the end of the day.
Re: How I Lost My Life Saving. by Kingkum: 12:27pm On Jun 26, 2022
OlawaleBammie:
bro this is not greed, u saw a good business and u venture into it as a family man u must learn to take some risk bro.
Some risk can turn out to be a nightmare so u wil learn from the mistake just as u have learnt.

My advice for u is that dont cus of this reduse to take risk again, dont stop taking risk, but make sure its a calculated risk.

One thing that make this to be heavy in ur hrt is cus ur capital is too meagre. I spend 150k to start a business but i later dished the business idea wen i lack workmanship, the 150k wasted and i didnt even tink about it cus in my mind its just a month u spends in two weeks.

Just try to man up bro, empower ur woman, dont let her be a sit at home liability, and continue to take some calculated risk, u will smile at the end of the day.
Thank you sir, i truly appreciate your advice.

Don't forget to patronise me if you or a friend need a farm product like yams,tomatoes,orange etc thanks again
Re: How I Lost My Life Saving. by JBriel: 8:37am On Jul 10, 2022
People go through alot o.

Leave your digits on your profile
Re: How I Lost My Life Saving. by Kingkum: 8:55am On Jul 10, 2022
JBriel:
People go through alot o.

Leave your digits on your profile
Thank you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! My Husband Is "pushing", What Can I Do? / Do You Share The Same Toothbrush With Your Spouse? / Encourage Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.