Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Do You Have A Domiciliary Account With FirstBank? Please, Help! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Do You Have A Domiciliary Account With FirstBank? Please, Help! (944 Views)

References For My Domiciliary Account / Can A Domiciliary Account Name Different With Adsens Own / Adsense Payment With Domiciliary Account Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have A Domiciliary Account With FirstBank? Please, Help! by tempem: 6:31am On Jun 25, 2022
Hello Nlders,

I just opened a dom account with FirstBank yesterday. However, I read online that the minimum balance you can have on the account is $100.

If you have a FirstBank dom account, can you please help confirm this? If this is true, are there banks that allow the minimum operating balance to be $0 in Nigeria?

Thanks!

CC: Lalasticlala
Re: Do You Have A Domiciliary Account With FirstBank? Please, Help! by taiwofawole: 7:46am On Jun 25, 2022
tempem:
Hello Nlders,

I just opened a dom account with FirstBank yesterday. However, I read online that the minimum balance you can have on the account is $100.

If you have a FirstBank dom account, can you please help confirm this? If this is true, are there banks that allow the minimum operating balance to be $0 in Nigeria?

Thanks!

I don’t know of first bank but GTB has a zero opening balance
Re: Do You Have A Domiciliary Account With FirstBank? Please, Help! by tempem: 9:13am On Jun 25, 2022
taiwofawole:

I don’t know of first bank but GTB has a zero opening balance

Oh thanks.. But my concern is actually the minimum amount I can leave in the account. I've opened already.
Re: Do You Have A Domiciliary Account With FirstBank? Please, Help! by devdev: 10:02am On Jun 25, 2022
FCMB is zero account
Re: Do You Have A Domiciliary Account With FirstBank? Please, Help! by Avast(m): 10:22am On Jun 25, 2022
devdev:
FCMB is zero account
This useless bank..... I have their dom account, I requested for $card tire. I later opened another dom with Gtbank
Re: Do You Have A Domiciliary Account With FirstBank? Please, Help! by devdev: 11:05am On Jun 25, 2022
Avast:

This useless bank..... I have their dom account, I requested for $card tire. I later opened another dom with Gtbank
Lol sorry for the experience.
Re: Do You Have A Domiciliary Account With FirstBank? Please, Help! by Phantom042: 11:38pm On Jun 25, 2022
tempem:
Hello Nlders,

Thanks!

Did u do it online?
Re: Do You Have A Domiciliary Account With FirstBank? Please, Help! by tempem: 2:28pm On Jul 05, 2022
Thanks. It's been solved. I was able to withdraw the $100.

(1) (Reply)

Latest Web Trends / Latest Uba Test / Africa Banner Exchange.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.