Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,167 members, 7,864,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:47 AM

American Lady Confronts Police Officer Attempting To Extort Her Nigerian Husband - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / American Lady Confronts Police Officer Attempting To Extort Her Nigerian Husband (53032 Views)

Lady Confronts Man For Touching Inappropriately Inside A Bus In Ikorodu Lagos / Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos / Man Confronts Police Officer Who 'Planted' Marijuana In His Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Lady Confronts Police Officer Attempting To Extort Her Nigerian Husband by Dirpetaner: 2:18pm On Jun 27, 2022
You guys don't find this so freaking hilarious!
Re: American Lady Confronts Police Officer Attempting To Extort Her Nigerian Husband by snoopz: 2:22pm On Jun 27, 2022
If your pman na Policeman wey dey road, dey pray o, because normal normal your life no suppose better
Re: American Lady Confronts Police Officer Attempting To Extort Her Nigerian Husband by VirileNelly2420: 2:48pm On Jun 27, 2022
Otuegbe:
so police self they fear
grin grin grin...
Oga police problem na for her to delete d video. Fear hold person papa. grin grin
Re: American Lady Confronts Police Officer Attempting To Extort Her Nigerian Husband by 1stGenAmerican(f): 4:24am On Jun 28, 2022
Originalsly:
Hmmm... real American ... outspoken and will fight for her rights. I'm almost sure this is not ending here.... he will soon be claiming be made a mistake.

I did the same at MMA. As I was recording, the ringleader had enough nerve to ask for a smaller amount on camera. I didn’t give them a cent and dared them to delay my boarding. They slithered away like cowards.

1 Like

Re: American Lady Confronts Police Officer Attempting To Extort Her Nigerian Husband by 1stGenAmerican(f): 4:30am On Jun 28, 2022
Emoc:
The idiot said she will show the video to america cheesy
Like say americans are saints... The same americans who destroyed millions of lives in iraq, syria, afghanistan, libya etc shocked

Meanwhile naija police too dey mumu. Tufiakwa!

Those wars that had nothing to do with Nigeria justifies extortion by Nigerian policeman? Your corrupt logic is the reason why you are led by corrupt leaders.
Re: American Lady Confronts Police Officer Attempting To Extort Her Nigerian Husband by Emoc: 6:17am On Jun 28, 2022
Those wars exposed them as the REAL CORRUPT EXTORTIONISTS who destroy others and steal from them. They looted Libya's gold reserve, they stole (and are still stealing) Iraq's oil, they killed & displaced millions too, the list goes on.

FAKE SCAMerican moralists are a plague to the world. The world is fed up with them & is now putting a FINAL end to western hegemony/imperialism/arrogance.

Thanks to Putin for taking the bold step to crush these lunatics.

1stGenAmerican:

Those wars that had nothing to do with Nigeria justifies extortion by Nigerian policeman? Your corrupt logic is the reason why you are led by corrupt leaders.

1 Like

Re: American Lady Confronts Police Officer Attempting To Extort Her Nigerian Husband by Originalsly: 10:02am On Jun 28, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

I did the same at MMA. As I was recording, the ringleader had enough nerve to ask for a smaller amount on camera. I didn’t give them a cent and dared them to delay my boarding. They slithered away like cowards.

This is the one thing American Nigerians should... but do not copy from Americans .... to stand up for their rights. Which American Police or Immigration official will even dare directly or indirectly be asking a random person for a bribe?

Say that again?...what did you just say?

... and all hell will break loose! And we wonder how come America has become great while we sit on our butt with our mouths shut and wait for ehmmm ... our turn to become President great.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Favour Oladele: Prophet, Owolabi Sentenced To Death Over Murder Of LASU Student / ‘I Was Afraid My Dad Would Kill Me’ (photo) / Rival Cult Groups Clash In Surulere, Lagos (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.