Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,245 members, 7,811,688 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship (71083 Views)

Apostle Chibuzor Meets Sacked Staff Of Chicken Republic He Offered Scholarship / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Sex Worker N1M In OPM (Photos) / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Converts 36 Prostitutes, Buys Them House With Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by Rosenews2233: 2:22pm On Jun 25, 2022
Breaking News: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere of OPM Promises Overseas Scholarship, Cash to Person Who Picked His Missing Phone

If you saw my phone and u are reading my message now. Don’t flash it. I need my contacts I don’t care about the phone and I will pay u 3 times the amount of the phone and also pray for you. Then I will give one free slot for overseas university scholarship. If you flash it because you want to sell it, it will effect so many life. Please for the sake of God, don’t flash it. Am not condemning you. God will use me to change your life.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02RkeLEWfcbLrYHuxQjAUrpwjnbfvrE5h8BSg3yxi3dSxzLeA1umCoNXt1Y28Ym4g8l&id=640564470

107 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by Oxb90: 2:55pm On Jun 25, 2022
Ol boy! See opportunity

122 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by NwaNimo1(m): 2:58pm On Jun 25, 2022
Your sex video's and other abominations are currently uploading.......dem plenty!

[img]https://picfiles./541/541001.gif[/img]

Ashawo, wives and young girls full your contacts.....consider them gone!

you dey offer 3 times wetin?

Dey dere....,

300 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by brosom(m): 2:58pm On Jun 25, 2022
Ok sir we've heard u!

Ur offer is Golden, let's do business grin grin

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by kerry57: 2:58pm On Jun 25, 2022
This man has done more good things to humanity than most of our leaders. U will certainly get ur phone, God will bring it back and ur good will will also make karma get it back to u. I don't know u but have read a lot about u. May God continue to bless u.

645 Likes 48 Shares

Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by Jibabs2(m): 2:58pm On Jun 25, 2022
Hahhahaha... You sure say na only contacts you want?

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by Ketamine9000mg(m): 2:59pm On Jun 25, 2022
No be small thing. I dey sure say the person don wipe the phone since last year.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by Mode4: 2:59pm On Jun 25, 2022
Uwa nile

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by seanwilliam(m): 2:59pm On Jun 25, 2022
Chai

Wish I could be of help sha

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by tuoyoojo(m): 2:59pm On Jun 25, 2022
Most times, it not the phone but its content that matters

That's why it is import to back up all ur information online

I pray he finds his fone

158 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by engrjosefz(m): 2:59pm On Jun 25, 2022
Ok

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by IboHausaYoruba: 2:59pm On Jun 25, 2022
For the fact that this man is one of the few genuine Pastors we have in Nigeria, kindly return his phone. After the demise of T.B Joshua, this is another man of God I follow with keen interest.

187 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by workchopNG: 2:59pm On Jun 25, 2022
Only if informed people around you will help you to start synchronising your contacts with your Gmail cloud account, as well as media via photo app. With that, you can always recover all files and contacts whenever your phone gets lost.

74 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by victorazy(m): 2:59pm On Jun 25, 2022
Ok
Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by smile11s(m): 2:59pm On Jun 25, 2022
Story for the gods

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by stano2(m): 2:59pm On Jun 25, 2022
Make the thief just lie say he/she picked it from the ground.
See better agreement.

People should learn to back up their data properly. There is Gmail and other cloud storage.

24 Likes

Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by DukeJoe17: 3:00pm On Jun 25, 2022
How I wish!

6 Likes

Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by sylve11: 3:00pm On Jun 25, 2022
Hmmm cool
Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by HORLADY(m): 3:00pm On Jun 25, 2022
We can only hope it's not too late.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by Henix(m): 3:00pm On Jun 25, 2022
Let them track the phone na. Meanwhile, why didn't he back up his contacts on Google? I thought most phones automatically do the backup nowadays

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by Timekeeper452: 3:00pm On Jun 25, 2022
You need the phone ABI you no need the phone?

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by Gamjojo78(m): 3:00pm On Jun 25, 2022
Interesting
Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by DevilsEqual(m): 3:00pm On Jun 25, 2022
He ended his message with a threat
but truly if the thief wan travel abroad,make he no sell am

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by Jahzrockballer(m): 3:00pm On Jun 25, 2022
He should have backed up contacts with his Google account

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by Nasir123(m): 3:00pm On Jun 25, 2022
OK
I'll look around.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by akanbiaa(m): 3:00pm On Jun 25, 2022
Okay
Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by indodon(m): 3:00pm On Jun 25, 2022
Imagine returning phone you stole to collect blessing.. grin cheesy grin

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by dyera(m): 3:01pm On Jun 25, 2022
Too bad for the billionaire pastor, the contacts / clients are worth billions. This is why it is advisable to always back up your contact.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by Streetmovement(m): 3:01pm On Jun 25, 2022
Wotoporiously cool Speaking

Hmmmm grin
Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by obembet(f): 3:01pm On Jun 25, 2022
What if the thief no dey on social media and not OPM members grin

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship by virginchaser(m): 3:01pm On Jun 25, 2022
This could be very painful. I know how he is feeling cause i once been in such pitiful situation. God will touch the
person.

19 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Was Number 44 Of Suliemans Prophecy Refering To Chris Oyakhilome? / Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Unveils Own Ministry, Receives Blessings From Father / Man Rains Money On His Pastor In Church (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.