Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Sex Worker N1M In OPM (Photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Sex Worker N1M In OPM (Photos) (66076 Views)

Chima Ikwunado: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Mini Estate Apartment To Wife / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Prostitute House As Wedding Gift / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Converts 36 Prostitutes, Buys Them House With Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Sex Worker N1M In OPM (Photos) by UncleGist: 3:01pm On Jul 25, 2019
The story of a former sex worker who was given the sum of N1m by Apostle Chibuzor of Omega Power Ministry (OPM) sets an example when you talk of practising practical Christianity.

After a former sex worker who went into the distasteful trade of prostitution because the father of her 3 children abandoned her and bolted was preached to, she had a change of heart and decided to live a godly life and serve God.

Some time ago we brought to public awareness good news about how Apostle Chibuzor Gift Chinyere invaded the environs of one of Port Harcourt’s most popular clubs called Casablanca, preaching the gospel to sex workers that littered around the area.

He took the girls to his home, fed them with good food, preached the word of God to them and gave them money to come to church the next Sunday if they decided to have a change of heart.

Cynthia.A. Nweze was one of such girls who made a decision to change for the better, she was in church the next Sunday and denounced on the altar.

After denouncing, just like others, she was moved to the free estate set aside for repented sex workers; was taken through thorough rehabilitation and was empowered with money to start up a decent trade.

On the 14th of July 2019, she returned to the altar to thank God for his good works in her life, she said that she was so happy with her newfound Christian life and her business was moving speedily. She was filled with emotion as she recounted her ugly past lifestyle, her parents were pastors but yet she wallowed in sin and sunk deeper daily, everything they did to pull her out proved abortive until the intervention of Apostle Chibuzor Gift Chinyere. She encouraged other girls who held fast to her past lifestyle to repent and give up on such waywardness because such life is far from being gainful.

After listening to her testimony and seeing her high level of genuine repentance, Apostle Chibuzor Gift Chinyere gifted her with the sum of 1 million Naira. She was beside herself with shock at the unexpected gift and thanked the man of God for his benevolence and generosity.

She was grateful for what was done for her and was given more. Gratitude is indeed the bedrock of success.

Congratulation Sis Cynthia Nweze, you are now a proud millionaire.

See more photos

http://gistmore.com/how-former-sex-worker-turned-millionaire-in-opm

5 Likes

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Sex Worker N1M In OPM (Photos) by UncleGist: 3:04pm On Jul 25, 2019

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Sex Worker N1M In OPM (Photos) by phintohlar(f): 3:08pm On Jul 25, 2019
Why they con cover her face, olosho no dey shame nah

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Sex Worker N1M In OPM (Photos) by donbachi(m): 3:19pm On Jul 25, 2019
You all are invited to this sunday deliverance service tagged"Ending every spirit of delay".at OPM Doctor Jesus city.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Sex Worker N1M In OPM (Photos) by rezky(m): 3:26pm On Jul 25, 2019
phintohlar:
Why they con cover her face, olosho no dey shame nah
..e dey ur bodi : cool

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Sex Worker N1M In OPM (Photos) by westlius(m): 5:50pm On Jul 25, 2019
OPM is a blessing to Rivers State

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Sex Worker N1M In OPM (Photos) by umbo: 7:22pm On Jul 25, 2019
westlius:
my brother ,to Nigeria as a whole

52 Likes

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Sex Worker N1M In OPM (Photos) by phintohlar(f): 1:29am On Jul 26, 2019
rezky:

..e dey ur bodi : cool
lol, no vex

5 Likes

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Sex Worker N1M In OPM (Photos) by Roon9(m): 9:08am On Jul 26, 2019
How come we have so many Apostles in Nigeria
Apostleship is a revered position that marks the end of Gods fivefold ministerial cadre; As such one can only become an apostle after first being A Teacher, A pastor, Evangelist, Prophet and lastly an Apostle.

Sadly, today you find young men with curly hair parading as Apostles. God have mercy on Nigerians

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Sex Worker N1M In OPM (Photos) by lyriclekidd(m): 9:08am On Jul 26, 2019
Nobody wey God no fit save

10 Likes

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Sex Worker N1M In OPM (Photos) by eben1marketer: 9:09am On Jul 26, 2019
shocked

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Sex Worker N1M In OPM (Photos) by Fanika22: 9:09am On Jul 26, 2019
Good idea! hmm.. I recalled when one of my acquaintances; who was an unapologetic gigolo repented, c'mon! niqqa went home with #3 million naira. Ya believe? He was gigolo-ing the wife of a priest.. Too bad? He was caught red-handed by the priest! What's the priest gonna do? He's a man of God, all he could do was religiously advise my G and set him free, giving him some cool cash to start something. My niqqa got a business mindset, ya know? but he was tryna gigolo more priests' wives to pocket more cash, but niqqa was unlucky, he was caught and instantaneously shot

My eyes stay teary for ya, my niqqa

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Sex Worker N1M In OPM (Photos) by Kingluqman(m): 9:09am On Jul 26, 2019
That’s a good pension for her

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Sex Worker N1M In OPM (Photos) by MobilityExpress: 9:09am On Jul 26, 2019
Having N1m doesn't make you a millionaire. Because once 1 kobo removes from it, it's no longer a million. And bank dey charge like 200 something monthly charge grin

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Sex Worker N1M In OPM (Photos) by Sonofthunder9(m): 9:09am On Jul 26, 2019
I be oloshooo
How can I meet d man of God shocked

5 Likes

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Sex Worker N1M In OPM (Photos) by Emrixx(f): 9:09am On Jul 26, 2019
Must you tell us u gave her money

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Sex Worker N1M In OPM (Photos) by temmypotter(m): 9:09am On Jul 26, 2019
This church though!

Popular in Port Harcourt than some more established international Churches, posters everywhere

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Sex Worker N1M In OPM (Photos) by mikkycoins(m): 9:10am On Jul 26, 2019
Very nice gesture
High time our churches return to their philanthropic nature as in the days of the Apostles

9 Likes

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Sex Worker N1M In OPM (Photos) by tigerclaws: 9:10am On Jul 26, 2019
grin
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Sex Worker N1M In OPM (Photos) by spencekat(m): 9:10am On Jul 26, 2019
OPM,Doctor Jesus in action.I miss with mixed feelings my early post NYSC days in Portharcourt.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Sex Worker N1M In OPM (Photos) by grandstar(m): 9:10am On Jul 26, 2019
UncleGist:
See more photos >> http://gistmore.com/how-former-sex-worker-turned-millionaire-in-opm

This is most unlike me but this man's head no get times 2 grin

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Sex Worker N1M In OPM (Photos) by hahn(m): 9:11am On Jul 26, 2019
westlius:

In the financial world OPM stands for Other People's Money

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Sex Worker N1M In OPM (Photos) by Omudia11: 9:11am On Jul 26, 2019
That's my church

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Sex Worker N1M In OPM (Photos) by ElsonMorali: 9:12am On Jul 26, 2019
Do your good works in private so that only your heavenly father who sees these things will reward you. I guess that's a quotation from the Bible, right?

6 Likes

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Sex Worker N1M In OPM (Photos) by MachadoPreto: 9:13am On Jul 26, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Sex Worker N1M In OPM (Photos) by joyjoomla(m): 9:14am On Jul 26, 2019
Good for her. This is practical Christianity. More grace Apostle.

Hello guys. Please I need you to help me like and comment on this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIR6DFey1_o&feature=youtu.be

To comment scroll down past suggested videos and type in the comment box.

You may not view it all, play the first 10sec and forward to the last 10sec but like and comment very important. Please. [b]Also help subscribe to the channel please.[/b]Thanks.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yahoo Boys Storm Celestial Church, Spray Cash On Spiritualist (Video) / The World Will End Tomorrow - Christian Group Predicts / Stephanie Otobo's Statement Of Account Spills More Secrets About Apostle Suleman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.