Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,908 members, 7,835,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

This Menace Called Prank Is Getting Out Of Hand - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Menace Called Prank Is Getting Out Of Hand (1288 Views)

Seun Please This Is Getting Out Of Hand / My Sister Is Getting Serious With A Scammer / "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Menace Called Prank Is Getting Out Of Hand by ComputipsTechDe: 5:44pm On Jun 25, 2022
I don't know if everyone is just waiting for the first casualties of this menace called prank before we start talking about it.

You need to watch some of these crazy pranks on social media to realize how out of hand it's getting fast. All for the sake of social media followers and likes, you see guys/ladies risking their lives and more recently, the lives of those they are pranking.

Aside from the societal degenerating effect of promoting distrust in the community, as people hardly know when a person is serious or when they joking, it might soon start leading to the deaths of individuals soon.

6 Likes

Re: This Menace Called Prank Is Getting Out Of Hand by Prowex(m): 5:50pm On Jun 25, 2022
Especially those gold diggers prank. Those girls who are pranked by going/agreeing to go on a date with a stranger because he pulled up in an expensive car, probably have a boyfriend at home.

A boyfriend who might see the video.

1 Like

Re: This Menace Called Prank Is Getting Out Of Hand by Cypress042(m): 5:55pm On Jun 25, 2022
Gone are those days when men take pranking as jokes.

If anyone prank me near crate of drinks now, na him head go hear am sad No jokes angry

6 Likes

Re: This Menace Called Prank Is Getting Out Of Hand by MightyHand(m): 6:32pm On Jun 25, 2022
Go do prank with name of Mohammed in the far North, the land of Religion Extremist and get good rewards shocked shocked shocked

10 Likes

Re: This Menace Called Prank Is Getting Out Of Hand by hakeemhakeem(m): 9:29pm On Jun 25, 2022
Your observation is on point

1 Like

Re: This Menace Called Prank Is Getting Out Of Hand by TayehJiboluwa(m): 9:31pm On Jun 25, 2022
It's indeed getting out of hand
Re: This Menace Called Prank Is Getting Out Of Hand by Edoziesmart(m): 9:36pm On Jun 25, 2022
The issue is getting out of hand all in the name of content creator.
Very annoying thing
Re: This Menace Called Prank Is Getting Out Of Hand by ComputipsTechDe: 9:53pm On Jun 25, 2022
Cc: Lalasticlala Mynd44 And Seun
Re: This Menace Called Prank Is Getting Out Of Hand by gulfer: 10:18pm On Jun 25, 2022
I hate that one that has this tall, languid guy in black suit with dreadlocks... So distateful angry angry angry
Re: This Menace Called Prank Is Getting Out Of Hand by ComputipsTechDe: 4:17pm On Jun 26, 2022
You see this guy, this guy's prank is worse

1 Like

Re: This Menace Called Prank Is Getting Out Of Hand by Ceekaycee: 7:11am On Jun 27, 2022
ComputipsTechDe:

Aside from the societal degenerating effect of promoting distrust in the community, as people hardly know when a person is serious or when they joking, it might soon start leading to the deaths of individuals soon.

It's really turning into a bigger threat oh..
Pranksters are risking their lives these days.
Re: This Menace Called Prank Is Getting Out Of Hand by Asianjollof007: 7:35am On Jun 27, 2022
If anybody near me in the name of prank, he go collect.
Re: This Menace Called Prank Is Getting Out Of Hand by SAMBARRY: 7:40am On Jun 27, 2022
The worst part is that they don't even realise some of the people they are pranking might be hypertensive patients.theres this guy in ibadan.hes a triplet.he does extreme pranks.he started with removing wigs from women's heads, another one Will pretend as if he wants to detonate a bomb and now Run.one will put carton on random strangers and run.

these jokes are too expensive.if you try am for advanced countries,you go enter prison
Re: This Menace Called Prank Is Getting Out Of Hand by kingthreat(m): 7:55am On Jun 27, 2022
I knew it was getting out of hands when one took a toddler from standing with her mother in the market. When they caught him and started beating him, he pointed up that it was a prank.
Bad thing about this is that these pranksters will now make money on content while taking advantage of people's natural instincts.
Re: This Menace Called Prank Is Getting Out Of Hand by paulolee(m): 9:48am On Jun 27, 2022
some pranks are taking too far....some prank n make fun of Christians bt cnt do dt with islam...
pranks should be made soft n not too hard, no be until u take am too far before e go funny
Re: This Menace Called Prank Is Getting Out Of Hand by ComputipsTechDe: 11:08am On Jun 27, 2022
SAMBARRY:
The worst part is that they don't even realise some of the people they are pranking might be hypertensive patients.theres this guy in ibadan.hes a triplet.he does extreme pranks.he started with removing wigs from women's heads, another one Will pretend as if he wants to detonate a bomb and now Run.one will put carton on random strangers and run.

these jokes are too expensive.if you try am for advanced countries,you go enter prison

Yeah I know this one. They are one of the most annoying ones I have seen.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Cultists Storm Anambra Community, Visit Igwe's Palace With Ogene, Hunt Youth / Viral Video Shows Many Dead Bodies On The Nishtar Hospital Roof. / 8 Soldiers Ambushed And Killed In Imo State Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.