Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

"One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" (47230 Views)

Sonia Obi Okodo: I Was Raped By Dike Obi, My Uncle Sexually Abused Me / "How My Cousin Raped And Abused Me" Nigeria Twitter Lady Shares Her Story / My Blood Sister Abused Me For 7 Years - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

"One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by GistConnect: 9:50am On Jun 29, 2019
A Nigerian man was almost moved to tears yesterday after he got mocked by his fellow men when he revealed he was abused as a child by two women.

@Charles Olu'Johnson shared his story while reacting to Reno Omokri's comment about the Busola Dakolo and COZA Pastor Biosun Fatoyinbo rape scandal. Continue to see the distasteful comments Nigerian men directed to him and his disbelief

Read their exchange below ..

See more tweets here; http://gistmore.com/nigerian-man-almost-in-tears-after-he-gets-mocked-for-revealing-he-was-abused-by-two-women-as-a-child

2 Likes

Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by GistConnect: 9:50am On Jun 29, 2019

Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by GistConnect: 9:54am On Jun 29, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by Nobody: 10:13am On Jun 29, 2019
So it's OK for Busola to cry out as a rape victim of what happened 15 years ago..

But it's not OK for this guy to do the same.. Hypocritical double standard people we have in Nigeria..

FYI what the pastor did with her wasn't rape. It might not have been a consensual sex in the encounter but the subsequent ones were consensual..

She enjoyed it that's why she didn't cry out then..

Would she cry out now if the person that raped her was a nobody?

modified for all of you quoting and insulting me, it shall be well with you and Busola if non of you have had a non consensual sex before.. Or are y'all trying to say all the times you have had sex the lady was totally up for it..

202 Likes 20 Shares

Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by lomprico(m): 3:58pm On Jun 29, 2019
How old are you now?

4 Likes

Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by LesbianBoy(m): 3:58pm On Jun 29, 2019
Shey you guys see how his fellow men are mocking him.

Most Nigerian guys are daft and it's not even funny. angry

158 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by stano2(m): 3:59pm On Jun 29, 2019
This is bad cry cry
I was once a victim too

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by Ayhomes(m): 3:59pm On Jun 29, 2019
God alone can judge this case, it is better to remain neutral than to side a party especially when we did not have any evidence at this moment....

Meanwhile call me and let me help you to get a piece of earth documented in your name. In other words I have land in an estates for sale especially Lekki and Ajah axis. Check my profile for cheaper ones.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by Ayhomes(m): 3:59pm On Jun 29, 2019
God alone can judge this case, it is better to remain neutral than to side a party especially when we did not have any evidence at this moment....

Meanwhile call me and let me help you to get a piece of earth documented in your name. In other words I have land in an estates for sale especially Lekki and Ajah axis. Check my profile for cheaper ones.
Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by semyman: 3:59pm On Jun 29, 2019
#PASTORSTEPDOWN

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by BlueAir: 3:59pm On Jun 29, 2019
Nigeria human development index can never rise impressively in 60years..I said so undecided

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by nnemmpi(m): 3:59pm On Jun 29, 2019
Nonsense
Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by KingAzubuike(f): 4:00pm On Jun 29, 2019
How I wish everybody in this Godforsaken country can just sleep one day and not wake up in the morning..

A country where its okay for a man to be molested as a female but a serious offence for a woman to be molested by a man.

A country where a random woman can walk up to you and grab your dick with everyone cheering on and if you dare complain dem go insult you say you no be man but if its the other way round where a man walks up to a random woman and grabs her by the breast , they won't hesitate to hang tire around your neck and start looking for petrol.

A country where its okay to strip male thieves naked but not okay to strip female thieves naked.

A country where you dare not lay a finger on a woman but if a woman lays a finger on you , you'll be insulted say you no be man, a weakling and a coward.

103 Likes 18 Shares

Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by Skyfornia(m): 4:00pm On Jun 29, 2019
Not interested in this or Dakolo...there is always 3 sides to every story.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by PhenomenalAustin: 4:00pm On Jun 29, 2019
Even me too!
Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by nairalee(m): 4:00pm On Jun 29, 2019
GutsOverFear:
So it's OK for Busola to cry out as a rape victim of what happened 15 years ago..

But it's not OK for this guy to do the same.. Hypocritical double standard people we have in Nigeria..

FYI what the pastor did with her wasn't rape. It might not have been a consensual sex in the encounter but the subsequent ones were consensual..

Whether she liked it or not. If you sleep wit an underage it's called Stututory Rape. So the enjoyment or not, the crying out or not doesn't invalidate the definition. R. A. P. E

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by Umartins1(m): 4:00pm On Jun 29, 2019
GutsOverFear:

You are sensible but I don't totally agree with your points.

5 Likes

Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by PrettySleek(f): 4:00pm On Jun 29, 2019
Rape doesn't affect only one gender, a male can be rape too. He was a child, he was probably intimidated. Poor guy. So sorry. As for all those people saying he probably enjoyed it, may you, your family and friends never know what rape is in your lives! I can't use rape to insult someone, it's just too horrific. People don't know how traumatizing it is.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by Zombiekiller010: 4:00pm On Jun 29, 2019
grin
Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by Youngstar76(m): 4:00pm On Jun 29, 2019
Since all this whole time, why did Mrs Dakolo decide to bring it to us at this point??

Women are demons. Every one of them.

Edit: Believe me after this"publicity stunt", Timi Dakolo's musical career may start dwindling because he gonna lose a lotta respek especially for been attached to a "raped wife" in the normal Nigerian ethic.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by crackhouse(m): 4:01pm On Jun 29, 2019
Sorry Bro. Next time they come to rape u pls direct them to me abeg.
Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by ShenTeh(m): 4:01pm On Jun 29, 2019

2 Likes

Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 29, 2019

I was abused too when young, Aunty abike almost killed me with those big succulent boobs

I’m traumatized cry

Help me find her, I’m been haunted by her boobs

Help!!

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by daddytime(m): 4:02pm On Jun 29, 2019
H
Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by Favour2003: 4:03pm On Jun 29, 2019
Woman rape you dey complain eyah me where dey find who go rape me

3 Likes

Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by pocohantas(f): 4:03pm On Jun 29, 2019
Na guys go still mock am.

Toxic Masculinity.

11 Likes

Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 29, 2019
I don come
Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 4:03pm On Jun 29, 2019
it happened to me too, two of my nephew harassed me sexually, one is late now grin

2 Likes

Re: "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" by Globalhustler(m): 4:03pm On Jun 29, 2019
So what do u want to do now. Should we arrest her?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Girl Rescued After Being Lured Into Prostitution In Dubai. Photos / Nigerian Man Kills US Woman Over Money Dispute (Picture) / Vampire Forgot To Use Disappearance Charm, Says His Herbalist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.