Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,401 members, 7,850,434 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:08 PM

Nigerian Man Who Picked An Abandoned Baby By Roadside Shared Recent (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Who Picked An Abandoned Baby By Roadside Shared Recent (Photos) (3736 Views)

Young Lady Killed And Dumped By Roadside In Anambra State (Graphic) / Zimbabwean Man Drugged, Raped And Dumped By Roadside By 2 Ladies / Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Teenager By Roadside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Who Picked An Abandoned Baby By Roadside Shared Recent (Photos) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 25, 2022
From Gutter to a good Life!

25th June, 2022.

Nigerian Man who picked an Abandoned 2years old baby by the roadside gives Update!

Ben Kingsley found the Abandoned baby in Enugu state not long ago and has shared a Recent photo of the baby.

God bless his Amazing heart

https://www.facebook.com/267978826632355/posts/5666905653406285/?app=fbl

Photos:

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Who Picked An Abandoned Baby By Roadside Shared Recent (Photos) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 25, 2022
Comments

Re: Nigerian Man Who Picked An Abandoned Baby By Roadside Shared Recent (Photos) by kozmokaz(m): 9:30pm On Jun 25, 2022
Even the baby is a blessing in his own life... both of them transformed... God bless him more abundantly

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Who Picked An Abandoned Baby By Roadside Shared Recent (Photos) by ValCon888: 9:32pm On Jun 25, 2022
What a legend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Who Picked An Abandoned Baby By Roadside Shared Recent (Photos) by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 9:32pm On Jun 25, 2022
His mother will come for him

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Who Picked An Abandoned Baby By Roadside Shared Recent (Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:49pm On Jun 25, 2022
Pikin wey some families dey find na em some people dey throway their pikin inside gutter, refuse bin dump etc.

This life no just balance at all
Re: Nigerian Man Who Picked An Abandoned Baby By Roadside Shared Recent (Photos) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 9:51pm On Jun 25, 2022
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: Nigerian Man Who Picked An Abandoned Baby By Roadside Shared Recent (Photos) by obiekunie01: 9:56pm On Jun 25, 2022
i use to feel for abandoned babies until one day i asked myself - what will make a mother threw away a baby after 9 months pregnancy?

The top most answer that came to my mind is RAPE!

Now what if she was raped by criminals, bandits, fulani terrorist, army, police, etc. and the child is a reminder of her pains - HOW ARE YOU SURE THAT AFTER WASTING RESOURCES ON THE ABANDONED CHILD AND ON GROWING UP, IT WILL NOT BECAME A MONSTER TO KILL YOU OR TORMENT YOU.

Dont forget that what a snake gives birth to must always look like a rope. IF YOU KNOW YOU KNOW.

I think i will rather help from afar by making donations rather than bringing an abandoned child into my home.

LET ME ALSO REMIND US THAT BASED ON RECORD. 30% OF ADOPTED CHILDREN KILLED EITHER THEIR FOSTER SIBLINGS, PARENTS OR ALL OF THEM.

ADOPT THEM IF YOUR HEART MOVES YOU BUT ME, I WILL RATHER DONATE FINANCIAL SUPPORT.

That adopted baby of his, even when in good hands and obviously well taken care of, she still finds it hard to smile. . . undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Who Picked An Abandoned Baby By Roadside Shared Recent (Photos) by Natbrowny: 10:03pm On Jun 25, 2022
Humanity is restored a bit.

Good one from the young man

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Who Picked An Abandoned Baby By Roadside Shared Recent (Photos) by Channah1(f): 10:09pm On Jun 25, 2022
Nice One.
May God bless him.
Re: Nigerian Man Who Picked An Abandoned Baby By Roadside Shared Recent (Photos) by Beremx(f): 10:31pm On Jun 25, 2022
God bless him abundantly
Re: Nigerian Man Who Picked An Abandoned Baby By Roadside Shared Recent (Photos) by princepee: 10:41pm On Jun 25, 2022
The guy changed the baby's life..
God changed the guys life!
Positive change, unlike what APC promised
Re: Nigerian Man Who Picked An Abandoned Baby By Roadside Shared Recent (Photos) by ChimasGirl(f): 1:03am On Jun 26, 2022
obiekunie01:
i use to feel for abandoned babies until one day i asked myself - what will make a mother threw away a baby after 9 months pregnancy?

Now what if she was raped by criminals, bandits, fulani terrorist, army, police, etc. and the child is a reminder of her pains - HOW ARE YOU SURE THAT AFTER WASTING RESOURCES ON THE ABANDONED CHILD AND ON GROWING UP, IT WILL NOT BECAME A MONSTER TO KILL YOU OR TORMENT YOU.

Dont forget that what a snake gives birth to must always look like a rope. IF YOU KNOW YOU KNOW.

I think i will rather help from afar by making donations rather than bringing an abandoned child into my home.

LET ME ALSO REMIND US THAT BASED ON RECORD. 30% OF ADOPTED CHILDREN KILLED EITHER THEIR FOSTER SIBLINGS, PARENTS OR ALL OF THEM.

ADOPT THEM IF YOUR HEART MOVES YOU BUT ME, I WILL RATHER DONATE FINANCIAL SUPPORT.

That adopted baby of his, even when in good hands and obviously well taken care of, she still finds it hard to smile. . . undecided

I could possibly agree with you on why a baby would be abandoned, but this was not a newborn. A mother or someone cared for this baby for a couple of years. So it was not likely the woman was violated and impregnated. Could it be financial hardship?

Either way, good on this man for stepping up where others would not. It takes a big heart to completely love a stranger, especially one that cannot help him or herself.
Re: Nigerian Man Who Picked An Abandoned Baby By Roadside Shared Recent (Photos) by tobore4u(m): 4:31am On Jun 26, 2022
Channah1:
Nice One. May God bless him.
good morning. pls can u help me with 1k to hold body before pay - day?
Re: Nigerian Man Who Picked An Abandoned Baby By Roadside Shared Recent (Photos) by Thomthom(m): 7:03am On Jun 26, 2022
obiekunie01:

You spoke your mind using a typically Black man mentality
Re: Nigerian Man Who Picked An Abandoned Baby By Roadside Shared Recent (Photos) by VladimirPutiin(m): 8:11am On Jun 26, 2022
What an awesome and amazing gesture from him.
Re: Nigerian Man Who Picked An Abandoned Baby By Roadside Shared Recent (Photos) by Iliveforever(m): 9:27am On Jun 26, 2022
If na for ogun or tinubu’s hometown, then for dn give this baby scholarship since

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Who Picked An Abandoned Baby By Roadside Shared Recent (Photos) by Rik500k(m): 11:55am On Jun 26, 2022
obiekunie01:

I rebuke you

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Who Picked An Abandoned Baby By Roadside Shared Recent (Photos) by mu2sa2: 1:52pm On Jun 26, 2022
Ihatebuhariwith:
Your post may seem a joke, but I tell you it's likely to happen if the mother can get across to the guy. It's early days yet, the mother will surely surface with " plenti-plenti" explanations.
Re: Nigerian Man Who Picked An Abandoned Baby By Roadside Shared Recent (Photos) by LadySarah: 2:15pm On Jun 26, 2022
She was abandoned by her mentally illmother.
Men who sleep with mental ill patients deserve instant deaths.

Re: Nigerian Man Who Picked An Abandoned Baby By Roadside Shared Recent (Photos) by TheWolfen(m): 3:06pm On Jun 26, 2022
Ihatebuhariwith:
Came for what? U and the mother must be joking undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Who Picked An Abandoned Baby By Roadside Shared Recent (Photos) by BigYash: 5:46pm On Jun 26, 2022
mu2sa2:
Your post may seem a joke, but I tell you it's likely to happen if the mother can get across to the guy. It's early days yet, the mother will surely surface with " plenti-plenti" explanations.
The mother of the baby has mental issues.. He actually picked the baby from where the mom stays.. Maybe the woman's family might come for the child later, who knows.. Someone was saying on twitter that the mad woman is pregnant currently.
Me come dey imagine o... Some men wen dey like normal too,dey mad with style o. How person get mind go dey give mad woman belle?
Re: Nigerian Man Who Picked An Abandoned Baby By Roadside Shared Recent (Photos) by ChoCho54(f): 5:59pm On Jun 26, 2022
obiekunie01:

I expected better from you. I'm disappointed.
Re: Nigerian Man Who Picked An Abandoned Baby By Roadside Shared Recent (Photos) by ChoCho54(f): 6:02pm On Jun 26, 2022
BigYash:
The mother of the baby has mental issues.. He actually picked the baby from where the mom stays.. Maybe the woman's family might come for the child later, who knows.. Someone was saying on twitter that the mad woman is pregnant currently.
Me come dey imagine o... Some men wen dey like normal too,dey mad with style o. How person get mind go dey give mad woman belle?
This one na small tin nah.

Men doing rituals do that all the time. Also mad men go to the mad women when they need kpekus. Some supposedly sane lowlifers take advantage of them.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Who Picked An Abandoned Baby By Roadside Shared Recent (Photos) by obiekunie01: 6:38pm On Jun 26, 2022
ChoCho54:
I expected better from you. I'm disappointed.

disappointed as per you are my mother abi?

My comment still stands. The child's mother is mentally sick and some men still go and get her pregnant and you fell such men are normal?

Mentally sick mother + abnormal father = future serious psychological complications.

FACT IS THE GUY IS TAKING A BIG RISK BRINGING THE BABY HOME - SCIENTIFICALLY , THERE IS 89% PROBABILITY THAT THE CHILD WILL HAVE MENTAL ISSUES - REMEMBER, PSYCHIATRIC PROBLEMS COMES IN MANY SHADES.

Your type will never ever know what am talking about.

Anyways, like i said, i will rather make financial donations to the child's upkeep than take the risk of bringing her into my home.

Providing shelter for her is the work of government or NGOs not an individual's thing.
Re: Nigerian Man Who Picked An Abandoned Baby By Roadside Shared Recent (Photos) by obiekunie01: 6:40pm On Jun 26, 2022
ChoCho54:
This one na small tin nah.

Men doing rituals do that all the time. Also mad men go to the mad women when they need kpekus. Some supposedly sane lowlifers take advantage of them.

you know all this and you feel its ok for the guy to bring the product of such union into his home.

You - can you take such risk??
Re: Nigerian Man Who Picked An Abandoned Baby By Roadside Shared Recent (Photos) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 26, 2022
obiekunie01:

Give us the statistics of biological children that have killed their parents, using Nigeria youths engagement in ritual killings as a case study.
Re: Nigerian Man Who Picked An Abandoned Baby By Roadside Shared Recent (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 6:50pm On Jun 26, 2022
Ihatebuhariwith:
if she comes,she should be arrested

(1) (Reply)

Blackaxe And Vikings Cult War In Italy Dead Body Everywhere PHOTOS / Gunmen Abduct CAN Secretary In Ondo / Man Narrates Drama That Occurred When SARS Busted Into A Maj. General’s House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.