Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,258 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Zimbabwean Man Drugged, Raped And Dumped By Roadside By 2 Ladies - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Zimbabwean Man Drugged, Raped And Dumped By Roadside By 2 Ladies (59398 Views)

Singapore: 4 Friends Drugged, Raped Each Other's Wives, Congratulated Themselves / He Drugged, Raped And Stole My Phones, Says Facebook Lover (pics) / 15-Year-Old Housemaid Kidnapped, Drugged & Raped For 5 Days By 2 Men In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zimbabwean Man Drugged, Raped And Dumped By Roadside By 2 Ladies by ijustdey: 8:10pm On Sep 28, 2019
Danisa Masuku

A man from Bulawayo was allegedly drugged and left lying in a bushy area and woke up half naked while his manhood had semen stains as if he had sex.

The 38-year-old man is said to have boarded a Honda Fit pirate taxi that had two women from the city centre to Hillside at 8pm last week on Friday.

A source said while they were on their way one of the women reportedly gave the unsuspecting man a drink suspected to be laced with a drug.
The source said after taking the drink the man allegedly felt dizzy and moments later he fell unconscious.

He does not know what happened next. He woke up to find himself lying in a bushy area half naked.

“He woke up at 1am to realise that his trousers and underwear were lowered to knee level. As if that was not enough his manhood had semen stains and he was feeling tired as if he had sex,”said a source close to investigations.

He reported the matter at Hillside police station.
Bulawayo provincial public relations officer Assistant Inspector Nomalanga Msebele confirmed the incident.

“I can confirm that we are investigating a case where a man who boarded a Honda Fit pirate taxi from the city centre to eastern suburbs found himself lying half naked in a bushy area. The suspects are still at large.”

Assistant Inspector Msebele spoke about an increase in cases of robberies committed by Honda Fit crews and urged members of the public to be cautious: “We are continuously recording crimes involving unregistered pirate taxis. We are also recording assault and rape cases. We want to urge members of the public to desist from boarding unregistered cars as some of them are involved in serious crimes.”

https://www.bmetro.co.zw/man-drugged-sexually-abused-dumped-by-roadside/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Man Drugged, Raped And Dumped By Roadside By 2 Ladies by JasonScoolari: 8:30pm On Sep 28, 2019
Just assume if this was the other way round....

Some resident FEMINIST will drag the UN and UEFA into the matter, but since the man is the victim, they'll ignore or probably say he enjoyed it.

294 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Man Drugged, Raped And Dumped By Roadside By 2 Ladies by subtlemee(f): 8:36pm On Sep 28, 2019
Very unusual

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Man Drugged, Raped And Dumped By Roadside By 2 Ladies by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 28, 2019
he should be thanking his god that they didn't use him for ritual

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Man Drugged, Raped And Dumped By Roadside By 2 Ladies by Sprumbaba: 9:26pm On Sep 28, 2019
The feminists will not see this. Rapes and sexual assaults go both ways.
Men should have their own METOO movement.

93 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Man Drugged, Raped And Dumped By Roadside By 2 Ladies by yungsmart(m): 9:26pm On Sep 28, 2019
Water don pass garri for this one matter oo. Wetin musa no go see for gate

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Man Drugged, Raped And Dumped By Roadside By 2 Ladies by BabaIbo: 9:26pm On Sep 28, 2019
This is unfair, they should fish out the perpetrators and make sure they face the law...
Men are endangered cry

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Man Drugged, Raped And Dumped By Roadside By 2 Ladies by BOOOMNAIJA: 9:26pm On Sep 28, 2019
And that brings us back again to that controversial question....

Who gbadun sex pass between man and woman....

Like for woman, share for man...

272 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Man Drugged, Raped And Dumped By Roadside By 2 Ladies by sexyking1: 9:27pm On Sep 28, 2019
Everything is always the opposite in Zimbabwe! One day we will hear that they have turned naked as Adam and eve angry

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Man Drugged, Raped And Dumped By Roadside By 2 Ladies by sexyking1: 9:27pm On Sep 28, 2019
Those girls need to come to Nigeria! If I hear say dem no carry their pant run after one alaye Don take bajinotu wire dem!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Man Drugged, Raped And Dumped By Roadside By 2 Ladies by iWasNotHere(m): 9:27pm On Sep 28, 2019
A weak man

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Man Drugged, Raped And Dumped By Roadside By 2 Ladies by Jh0wsef(m): 9:27pm On Sep 28, 2019
I just hope they are not Tacha fans grin

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Man Drugged, Raped And Dumped By Roadside By 2 Ladies by Nwaotu10(m): 9:27pm On Sep 28, 2019
Some niggas are Lucky!
I want to be next.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Man Drugged, Raped And Dumped By Roadside By 2 Ladies by AlphaStyles(m): 9:27pm On Sep 28, 2019
Had it been it happened in South Africa they would have said it was NIGERIANS that caused it

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Man Drugged, Raped And Dumped By Roadside By 2 Ladies by YorubaAssasin: 9:27pm On Sep 28, 2019
So he accepted drinks from strangers? Not adding up.

Anyway, for say na reverse be the case now, we for hear gbege. angry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Man Drugged, Raped And Dumped By Roadside By 2 Ladies by babra19: 9:27pm On Sep 28, 2019
I know some guys are on their way to Zimbabwe

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Man Drugged, Raped And Dumped By Roadside By 2 Ladies by SOAG(m): 9:27pm On Sep 28, 2019
Like really?
Re: Zimbabwean Man Drugged, Raped And Dumped By Roadside By 2 Ladies by blesskewe(f): 9:28pm On Sep 28, 2019
In Zimbabwe

Not Nigeria

Still on still its nit good na
Re: Zimbabwean Man Drugged, Raped And Dumped By Roadside By 2 Ladies by gaetano: 9:28pm On Sep 28, 2019
Chineke! Nothing wey Emeka no go see for warehouse o shocked

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Man Drugged, Raped And Dumped By Roadside By 2 Ladies by Monaco2(m): 9:28pm On Sep 28, 2019
Whaatttttttt cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Man Drugged, Raped And Dumped By Roadside By 2 Ladies by daddytime(m): 9:28pm On Sep 28, 2019
Why always Zim?

* Do you fancy a legit side hustle you can do alongside your other hustle either from home or your phone? Holla
Re: Zimbabwean Man Drugged, Raped And Dumped By Roadside By 2 Ladies by Andersonjr(m): 9:28pm On Sep 28, 2019
This story can only come from Zimbabwe obviously

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwean Man Drugged, Raped And Dumped By Roadside By 2 Ladies by Blackdna: 9:28pm On Sep 28, 2019
Wow

Re: Zimbabwean Man Drugged, Raped And Dumped By Roadside By 2 Ladies by wisdom042(m): 9:29pm On Sep 28, 2019
Fear them woman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Man Drugged, Raped And Dumped By Roadside By 2 Ladies by Bukasint(f): 9:29pm On Sep 28, 2019
Nwaotu10:
Some niggas are Lucky!
I want to be next.

How do I locate u

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Man Drugged, Raped And Dumped By Roadside By 2 Ladies by OttHin: 9:29pm On Sep 28, 2019
Picture or i will never believe this kind of fvckery story.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Man Drugged, Raped And Dumped By Roadside By 2 Ladies by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 28, 2019
Where zimbabwe embassy dey Abeg?

Truth be said some women reading this now feel like raping me on this forum.
Have no fear. Ask nicely. Dm. I Sabi lick plate sef grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Man Drugged, Raped And Dumped By Roadside By 2 Ladies by Bukasint(f): 9:29pm On Sep 28, 2019
I want to know how it feels to rape a man anyone available for rape

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Man Drugged, Raped And Dumped By Roadside By 2 Ladies by bobokeshington: 9:29pm On Sep 28, 2019
H

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Man Drugged, Raped And Dumped By Roadside By 2 Ladies by Awsome1(m): 9:29pm On Sep 28, 2019
Mk dem cm rape me naa..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwean Man Drugged, Raped And Dumped By Roadside By 2 Ladies by Edge1(m): 9:29pm On Sep 28, 2019
Let's peacefully wait for the NL feminist to comment

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zimbabwean Man Drugged, Raped And Dumped By Roadside By 2 Ladies by SOZINN: 9:30pm On Sep 28, 2019
What is wrong with all these idiots that are commenting only one letter why are you blocking space that others would have used to comment
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

18-Year-Old Cultist Arranged The Gang Rape Of His 16 Year-Old Girlfriend (Pic) / Ikirun-Osun Bank Robbery: Police Arrest 4 Suspects (Photos) / Lady Dragged Into A Lagos Swamp To Be Raped, Rescued - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.