Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,430 members, 7,830,156 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Eat Healthy! How I Prepare Delicious Nigerian Vegetable Salad, (photos,video) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Eat Healthy! How I Prepare Delicious Nigerian Vegetable Salad, (photos,video) (33020 Views)

I Just Bought This Animal From Some Boys, How Do I Prepare It? / 10 Delicious Nigerian Street Foods (Pictures) / Nigerian Vegetable Stew Recipe: How To Prepare Healthy Vegetable Stew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eat Healthy! How I Prepare Delicious Nigerian Vegetable Salad, (photos,video) by GUNITGuy: 11:26am On Jun 27, 2022
africanpride1:
Igbos' satanic envy for Yoruba's unmatchable Greatness is choking them up.

Some folks are something else.
This is how we fought to make Jonathan the President.
Yoruba Obasanjo brought him out of the remote and unknown Otuoke village.

When YarAdua cabals refused to hand over to him, the likes of Soyinka, Pastor Bakare, Femi Falana & co started the Save Nigeria Group. Prof Osinbajo came up with the Doctrine of Necessity, we heated up the polity, until he was handed over to. All the while Igbo people were seated on the sideline, saying he is not Igbo. He added Ebele and Azikiwe to his name, dem still no gree.

In 2011 Yoruba championed his candidacy and voted him en masses.

The moment he became the President, Igbo people suddenly realized he is one of them. Ran a ring around him, hijacked the government. So much that there was no Yoruba or any other major Tribe in number 1 to 20 of the Nigerian hierarchy. Every office with money on it had Igbo people in charge.

Now we have a Yoruba on the ballot, some ignoramus are shouting Obi. Will we ever learn from history?
Igbo people are wickedly clannish, the moment he gets there, they would fence you guys out. Check every establishment headed by Igbo person.

I am voting Tinubu. Yes!
He is better by miles in administration.

Mi o rojo o
Mio nifi owo osi juwe ile father mi....teeni n teni

Kola Alade MNES
That's the issue I am having with the good man Obi won't he end up going the Zik, Buhari way of clannish governance....
We the way his supporters are doing it's better one vote for BAT....BAT supporters have left online but are already doing their ground work silently......

1 Like

Re: Eat Healthy! How I Prepare Delicious Nigerian Vegetable Salad, (photos,video) by Alary: 11:26am On Jun 27, 2022
You will eat this one Finnish and start to dey fart up and down .� cool
Re: Eat Healthy! How I Prepare Delicious Nigerian Vegetable Salad, (photos,video) by Neoteny7: 11:26am On Jun 27, 2022
You people need to stop putting corn on everything.
Re: Eat Healthy! How I Prepare Delicious Nigerian Vegetable Salad, (photos,video) by Elsueno: 11:26am On Jun 27, 2022
mahn....if u wife loves cooking ehn...u don set for life woh....some men are soo lucky sha

gloryhomemaker u get sister way can cook very well like u grin

1 Like

Re: Eat Healthy! How I Prepare Delicious Nigerian Vegetable Salad, (photos,video) by omomummy13: 11:30am On Jun 27, 2022
WE ARE HIRING!!!
Job Title: Head, Financial Control

Employment Type: Full-time

Requirements
A minimum of a 2:2 Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or any other related discipline
• ACCA/ACA is required
• 4-5 years’ experience in management and fund accounting.
• He / She should have strong financial and accounting background, including an understanding of financial statement, ratios, and analysis.
• Experience working with regulatory authorities, external auditors, internal controls, and compliance-related issues.
• Ability to prioritize
• A team player and goal oriented individual.
• Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
• Exceptional organization and time-management skills.
Job Description
• Responsible for overseeing all of the company’s financial operations including Finance & Accounting, Tax, Admin etc.
• Preparation of the monthly financial statements, including analysis and reconciliation of all key balance sheet and income statement accounts.
• Preparation of the annual budget, analysis of operating results and a comparison of those results to prior year and budgeted results.
• Cash flow management, including investment of excess cash and repayment of debts.
• Ensure that all internal accounting procedures and policies are sound and in compliance with SEC and IFRS rules and regulations and other regulatory authorities.
• Liaise with the Company’s auditors and ensure annual external audits are done in timely/effective manner.
• Provide timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial reports, and financial trends to executive management team and external sources.
• Must be a SEC sponsored individual

WE ARE HIRING!!!
Job Title: Head, Compliance & Risk Management

Employment Type: Full-time

Requirements
Minimum of 3 - 5 years cognate experience in similar position
• Strong knowledge of regulatory frameworks across financial services
• In depth knowledge of financial crime and regulatory compliance
• Previous experience in dealing with regulators including the Securities and Exchange Commission and other external stakeholders/law enforcement
• Effective and comfortable in dealing with and liaising with a range of internal stakeholders across the business
• In depth Experience in implementing globally acceptable compliance frameworks
• Strong communication skills
Job Description
• Responsible for providing support to the team in ensuring compliance with the company’s operational guidelines for both internal and external operations.
• Responding to correspondences and inquiries from regulatory authorities, and government agencies, as well as proactively liaising with them to resolve all Compliance-related issues.
• Rendition of periodic returns to SEC and provision of information for half yearly returns to client companies.
• Support the implementation, continuous improvement and monitoring of AML (Anti-Money Laundering) and CFT (Counter-Terrorism Financing) programs across the organizations.
• Identify potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk, as well as drive development and implementation of corrective action plans for the resolution of problematic issues.
• Exception Management: Provide support to the team by following up with relevant parties in resolving exceptions raised in Regulators’ audits.
• Proactively seek to build mutually beneficial, and trusting relationships with both internal stakeholders (subsidiaries and shared service functions), and external stakeholders (i.e. regulators).
• Must be a SEC sponsored individual
Re: Eat Healthy! How I Prepare Delicious Nigerian Vegetable Salad, (photos,video) by Prince001(m): 11:32am On Jun 27, 2022
ideaz:

Very clean and looks really delicious. I can eat this all day with that silent chicken there.

Yea but it's not complete healthy food cos of that baked beans she added!!!!!Baked beans that can stay up to 2 or 3 years inside Can without getting spoilt, ewwwww. I don't know why she cant use Regular Nigerians beans as substitute to that.
Healthy food should be complete healthy not mix match!!!

2 Likes

Re: Eat Healthy! How I Prepare Delicious Nigerian Vegetable Salad, (photos,video) by Youngqueen(f): 11:34am On Jun 27, 2022
africanpride1:
Igbos' satanic envy for Yoruba's unmatchable Greatness is choking them up.

Some folks are something else.
This is how we fought to make Jonathan the President.
Yoruba Obasanjo brought him out of the remote and unknown Otuoke village.

When YarAdua cabals refused to hand over to him, the likes of Soyinka, Pastor Bakare, Femi Falana & co started the Save Nigeria Group. Prof Osinbajo came up with the Doctrine of Necessity, we heated up the polity, until he was handed over to. All the while Igbo people were seated on the sideline, saying he is not Igbo. He added Ebele and Azikiwe to his name, dem still no gree.

In 2011 Yoruba championed his candidacy and voted him en masses.

The moment he became the President, Igbo people suddenly realized he is one of them. Ran a ring around him, hijacked the government. So much that there was no Yoruba or any other major Tribe in number 1 to 20 of the Nigerian hierarchy. Every office with money on it had Igbo people in charge.

Now we have a Yoruba on the ballot, some ignoramus are shouting Obi. Will we ever learn from history?
Igbo people are wickedly clannish, the moment he gets there, they would fence you guys out. Check every establishment headed by Igbo person.

I am voting Tinubu. Yes!
He is better by miles in administration.

Mi o rojo o
Mio nifi owo osi juwe ile father mi....teeni n teni

Kola Alade MNES

You are arrogant like BAT. You need a lot of growing up to do. It's a pity
Re: Eat Healthy! How I Prepare Delicious Nigerian Vegetable Salad, (photos,video) by Zonefree(m): 11:56am On Jun 27, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Please reserve a spot 4me
I will be visiting you
Abeg give me location...
This is Tantalizing tongue tongue tongue

Meanwhile, the one I try cook since, moderators for Food section no want move am to Front page.
It seems na Restaurant Business cartel dey run that section grin grin. Only same cooks have theirs pushed forward all the time.
How will you encourage MEN like us to continue cooking..., when people think all we do is to gallivant & post snakes ?
Nairaland food section mods are feminists.
Re: Eat Healthy! How I Prepare Delicious Nigerian Vegetable Salad, (photos,video) by porthouse7(f): 12:00pm On Jun 27, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
Nigerian salad always go well with all Nigerian rice recipes. Salads can be eaten on their own as a meal also. This video gives the detailed process step by step.

Ingredients:

Cabbage
Carrots
Lettuce
Cucumber
Baked beans
Sweet corn
Red kidney beans
Eggs
Mayonnaise

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPoDNGEIY44

na all this canned and processed food u are calling healthy
Re: Eat Healthy! How I Prepare Delicious Nigerian Vegetable Salad, (photos,video) by Mariangeles(f): 12:03pm On Jun 27, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
I will be visiting you
Abeg give me location...

Meanwhile, the one I try cook since, moderators for Food section no want move am to Front page.
It seems na Restaurant Business cartel dey run that section grin grin. Only same cooks have theirs pushed forward all the time.
How will you encourage MEN like us to continue cooking..., when people think all we do is to gallivant & post snakes ?

Well, you have to call the mods' attention to it, till they do the needful.

2 Likes

Re: Eat Healthy! How I Prepare Delicious Nigerian Vegetable Salad, (photos,video) by tunnex190: 12:20pm On Jun 27, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
Nigerian salad always go well with all Nigerian rice recipes. Salads can be eaten on their own as a meal also. This video gives the detailed process step by step.

Ingredients:

Cabbage
Carrots
Lettuce
Cucumber
Baked beans
Sweet corn
Red kidney beans
Eggs
Mayonnaise

It looks nice and tasty but I think the ingredients are too much for me. I like my salad with vegetables only with very little salt to taste, lemon juice, olive oil, black olive and feta cheese. Classic green/greek salad

1 Like

Re: Eat Healthy! How I Prepare Delicious Nigerian Vegetable Salad, (photos,video) by prciouschika(f): 12:52pm On Jun 27, 2022
Please how do I view food section? Because I have tried and it keeps showing old topics
MALIGNANTGuest:
I will be visiting you
Abeg give me location...

Re: Eat Healthy! How I Prepare Delicious Nigerian Vegetable Salad, (photos,video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 12:59pm On Jun 27, 2022
Antoeni:
If you Don’t Know How to Prepare Obi Salad, Then you a Learner

You be too much. I will make this for you soon. It's a promise...

1 Like

Re: Eat Healthy! How I Prepare Delicious Nigerian Vegetable Salad, (photos,video) by Nikkganc08(m): 1:24pm On Jun 27, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Ingredients:

Cabbage
Carrots
Lettuce
Cucumber
Baked beans
Sweet corn
Red kidney beans
Eggs
Mayonnaise

Are u married?

Pls, I'm not asking for anybody.
I'm asking for myself.

I'm tired of watching ur food videos.

Lemme do d needful biko/mbok.

1 Like

Re: Eat Healthy! How I Prepare Delicious Nigerian Vegetable Salad, (photos,video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 1:25pm On Jun 27, 2022
phemmyfour:
Why is it not looking creamy yet mayonnaise is on your list

The creamy part with mayonnaise is covered in the video. Limited photos to upload.
Re: Eat Healthy! How I Prepare Delicious Nigerian Vegetable Salad, (photos,video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 1:26pm On Jun 27, 2022
tunnex190:

It looks nice and tasty but I think the ingredients are too much for me. I like my salad with vegetables only with very little salt to taste, lemon juice, olive oil, black olive and feta cheese. Classic green/greek salad

You get taste and sabi well too....

2 Likes

Re: Eat Healthy! How I Prepare Delicious Nigerian Vegetable Salad, (photos,video) by ebuka10box(m): 1:31pm On Jun 27, 2022
Looks nice

2 Likes

Re: Eat Healthy! How I Prepare Delicious Nigerian Vegetable Salad, (photos,video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 1:31pm On Jun 27, 2022
New007:
You still have processed items there. So how is that healthy exactly?

Good point and I agree. Healthy get levels. Thanks for your kind observation and constructive question.

1 Like

Re: Eat Healthy! How I Prepare Delicious Nigerian Vegetable Salad, (photos,video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 1:34pm On Jun 27, 2022
Nikkganc08:

Are u married?

Pls, I'm not asking for anybody.
I'm asking for myself.

I'm tired of watching ur food videos.

Lemme do d needful biko/mbok.

I am very married sir, Lolz... My videos should help you look before you leap. Not that food is everything required oo, but it is a very important part of the equation.
smiley
Re: Eat Healthy! How I Prepare Delicious Nigerian Vegetable Salad, (photos,video) by Nikkganc08(m): 1:38pm On Jun 27, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

I am very married sir, Lolz... My videos should help you look before you leap. Not that food is everything required oo, but it is a very important part of the equation.
smiley

With good food, any woman can win my heart.

Good food is everything.

If my wife screenshots this salad and send to me .....

I'd close work early n rush back home.

Chai...!!!

1 Like

Re: Eat Healthy! How I Prepare Delicious Nigerian Vegetable Salad, (photos,video) by Antoeni(m): 1:52pm On Jun 27, 2022
Thanks Remember, Promise is a Debt
gloryhomemaker:

You be too much. I will make this for you soon. It's a promise...

1 Like

Re: Eat Healthy! How I Prepare Delicious Nigerian Vegetable Salad, (photos,video) by molbic(m): 2:14pm On Jun 27, 2022
Can you make vegetable snake for our nairaland mentor

1 Like

Re: Eat Healthy! How I Prepare Delicious Nigerian Vegetable Salad, (photos,video) by tctrills: 2:18pm On Jun 27, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Ingredients:

Cabbage
Carrots
Lettuce
Cucumber
Baked beans
Sweet corn
Red kidney beans
Eggs
Mayonnaise

What is healthy about this. Half the ingredients are processed canned food high in fat and sodium content.
Re: Eat Healthy! How I Prepare Delicious Nigerian Vegetable Salad, (photos,video) by Wwwq: 5:06pm On Jun 27, 2022
Nice

1 Like

Re: Eat Healthy! How I Prepare Delicious Nigerian Vegetable Salad, (photos,video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 5:14pm On Jun 27, 2022
campbelljosh:
To prepare this will cost how much?

It depends on your area and the market available to you.
Re: Eat Healthy! How I Prepare Delicious Nigerian Vegetable Salad, (photos,video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 5:16pm On Jun 27, 2022
RillJ:
With this attitude, you can achieve more than you ever believed possible.

KUDOS

Thank you sir.
Re: Eat Healthy! How I Prepare Delicious Nigerian Vegetable Salad, (photos,video) by Eyanbahose: 6:31pm On Jun 27, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Ingredients:

Cabbage
Carrots
Lettuce
Cucumber
Baked beans
Sweet corn
Red kidney beans
Eggs
Mayonnaise

how much is all these?

1 Like

Re: Eat Healthy! How I Prepare Delicious Nigerian Vegetable Salad, (photos,video) by purples25(f): 6:36pm On Jun 27, 2022
I can eat this, and only this, for a whole day...or two....this is what I like.

1 Like

Re: Eat Healthy! How I Prepare Delicious Nigerian Vegetable Salad, (photos,video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 6:55pm On Jun 27, 2022
Eyanbahose:
how much is all these?

Not expensive. Depends on your area and the market available to you.
Re: Eat Healthy! How I Prepare Delicious Nigerian Vegetable Salad, (photos,video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 6:58pm On Jun 27, 2022
purples25:
I can eat this, and only this, for a whole day...or two....this is what I like.

Thank you for your kind words. You are my co salad lover.

1 Like

Re: Eat Healthy! How I Prepare Delicious Nigerian Vegetable Salad, (photos,video) by purples25(f): 7:00pm On Jun 27, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Thank you for your kind words. You are my co salad lover.

I love salad too much! Sending hugs! wink

1 Like

Re: Eat Healthy! How I Prepare Delicious Nigerian Vegetable Salad, (photos,video) by LogicBomb8: 7:37pm On Jun 27, 2022
angelfallz:
Cabbage Carrots Lettuce Cucumber Baked beans Sweet corn Red kidney beans Eggs Mayonnaise ----------------------- The remaining ingredients
Irish potatoes Tomatoes Corned beef White onions Hot dog Sardines Green peas Salad cream Mushroom Bell pepper(Green)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

African Jollof Rice Challenge: $5000 Prize For Best Jollof Rice Cook In Africa / My Simple Recipe For Roasted Chicken / I Received My Own Share Of Palliatives From Dangote Foundation In Birnin Kebbi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.