Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,924 members, 7,835,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 (79698 Views)

When Will All The Schools Be Reopened Please?,we Are Tired Of This Thing! / Anti-social Behaviours In The Schools. / Which Of The Schools In The North Is Selling PG Form Now. So Urgent, Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by rigarmortis: 5:05pm On Jun 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:
As far as I'm concerned, the very fact that Tinubu is not supported by igbos is a million reason I support him.

Igbos don't support okorocha, will you support him too?
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by Xfemt(m): 5:06pm On Jun 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:
As far as I'm concerned, the very fact that Tinubu is not supported by igbos is a million reason I support him.
mad man
Every tribe has the right to support who they desire
When they supported obasanjo what did you do or say

Hypocrites
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by REDshouse(m): 5:06pm On Jun 26, 2022
Bobbiee:
You still shoot yourself in the face. It's so funny. Everyone knows Tinubu is richer, way richer than Peter Obi. You expect them to spend the same amount of money to build schools?
but was clueless as to what to do with 75b naira public fund
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by Femeto: 5:06pm On Jun 26, 2022
REDshouse:
This is Obi version
This one na from him pocket.
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by REDshouse(m): 5:07pm On Jun 26, 2022
Femeto:
No dey show us one classroom
help us show the remaining abge
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by REDshouse(m): 5:08pm On Jun 26, 2022
amp01:

The reason Igbos come to LAGOS STATE,it's simple because of the population of Lagos State.
Population is key in business.
Am not a igbo man but I love their business acumen.
but they most sell fake and substandard products and mostly their Baranda is second to non
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by blaqtom(m): 5:08pm On Jun 26, 2022
REDshouse:

1. He paid Their children School fees to university level

2. he gave some of them atleast a taste of governor seat by spelling bee competition (one day governor)

3. he gave them accommodation ( Abraham adesanya housing estate Ajah comes to mind)

4. he allow them to trade their fake motor parts and electronics peacefully in Lagos (Ladipo and Alaba market comes to mind)

5 he appointed one of their sons as commissioner of budget and planning (Ben akabueze) a detribalized leader ... no one ever does that during his tenure..

and many more ..I can list 10 of it if u won't mind grin

He is a detribalized leader how come u his loyalist dey turn am to Yoruba vs ibo war...ibo won't even decide who wins...the north has the population to decide abi u dey fear to drag north into this?
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by Heiterkeit(f): 5:08pm On Jun 26, 2022
REDshouse:
This is Obi version

Nonsense. Peter Obi and Chief Johnson donated this particular school building in their capacity as private individuals, and that was in 2019.
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by OmoEpe(m): 5:10pm On Jun 26, 2022
fyneguy:

Oya just post a picture of the school built by Gov Peter Obi

He forgot to build in his 8yrs as Gov
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by Xfemt(m): 5:10pm On Jun 26, 2022
IamWonderful:
Igbos will use their tongues to count their teeth in 2023 because whatsoever happens, Nigeria will never be the same, because of selling your candidate, you maligned and vilify the Yorubas with derogatory words, we are recording because the day of reckoning and retribution is at hand.
shot up
I’m Yoruba and I’ll never support your tribal sentiment

The igbos don’t like tinubu and they don’t like buhari
Same Igbos supported obj what did you say
Hypocrites

Bring osinbanjo and see if the igbos wont be divided between Peter obi and osinbanjo

If Peter wasn’t contesting
I rather vote atiku than vote tinubu

And know this
Tinubu will never be president of Nigeria
Know this and know peace

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by cheras1: 5:10pm On Jun 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:

He is not supported by Nigerians. don’t turn it to ethnic issue. Nigerians don’t want APC or PDP moreover Tinubu should be in old peoples home so they will be changing his diapers. We want an active and nationalist leader not someone that preach ethnic division. I have never heard obi say Yoruba or obi hates him. We want a leader who will unify the country not someone who divides the country for his personal gain. I wouldn’t blame you. the month will end soon so you collect your 5k salary.
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by OmoEpe(m): 5:13pm On Jun 26, 2022
Xfemt:
shot up

Hypocrites

Bring osinbanjo and see if the igbos wont be divided between Peter obi and osinbanjo

And know this
Know this and know peace

Omoale is a Yoruba word for describing some Yorubas

Your being a Yoruba already has a description in Yoruba language

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by REDshouse(m): 5:13pm On Jun 26, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
you asked for it hope ur seeing prove of good governance back to back grin grin show us more of Tinubu lets start undecided please think about your future tribalism can't get u anywhere in life. Vote the Real jagaban Peter obi we need him now to fix nigeria
lol good governance my foot
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by israelp(m): 5:15pm On Jun 26, 2022
fyneguy:

It shows you he was more impactful than Peter Obi, as Governor's.
keep deceiving urself....don't tell ur old man to go n rest....na dat sit go Kee am
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by Grandkay21(m): 5:15pm On Jun 26, 2022
Obi build and renovates over 100 schools, all the schools returned to churches received welfare packages , laptop, school buses and Set of of wifi for secondarys,and Mikano generators

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by Oskiplug(m): 5:15pm On Jun 26, 2022
I'm OBIDIENTLY following Peter Obi, Nothing
Like JAGABAN!!

Meanwhile, get Quality Designs for your brands
At an affordable price.

Ps: up to 50% off for your designs (2,500 Naira).
Offer is Valid for just 24 hours.

Check my profile for Details
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by amp01(m): 5:16pm On Jun 26, 2022
REDshouse:
but they most sell fake and substandard products and mostly their Baranda is second to non

It's not an Igbo thing,it's human thing.The Chinese are the Grand Master of substandard goods.
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by redcliff: 5:18pm On Jun 26, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
This is what they call : A standing Legacy. God bless our incoming President, soon to be sworn in, first of his name, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Jagaban.

The man that revolutionised Lagos, took it from military ruins and transformed the city to the 4th Largest economy in Africa. Only one man.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.

military ruins? you must be living in Osogbo and typing this. lol
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by sonyoung: 5:19pm On Jun 26, 2022
So where is Atiku own?
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by ZeroChil: 5:20pm On Jun 26, 2022
REDshouse:
one the Schools and block of classrooms built by Tinubu compared Obi
The question remains, what primary and secondary schools did he attend. Not what primary schools and secondary schools he built.

Kindly answer Obidiently.
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by kwasoly(m): 5:21pm On Jun 26, 2022
obembet:

Go back to check the voting from East... No region see Igbo vote as threat.

No worry e go shock all of una.
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by redcliff: 5:22pm On Jun 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:
As far as I'm concerned, the very fact that Tinubu [b]is not supported [/b]by igbos is a million reason I support him.

its interesting you make such a statement, its also interesting that your comment is liked by 200+ other people and is bias based rather than on any other metric measure. That means, as long as Igbos choose a certain thing be it rational, you will choose something else just because Igbos are supporting it. I should ask you a question, can you answer this with your full, unbiased, not-on-sided mind; when the south east rejected Buhari's 2015 election, 2019 re-election, this is 7 years later now, can you say they wrong afterall, given what we have seen in the last 3/4 of a decade ?
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by SugarGirl44(f): 5:22pm On Jun 26, 2022
REDshouse:
many Reasons Igbo rushed to Lagos is to enjoyed the Free qualitative Education by Awolowo and Tinubu and also conducive and peaceful atmosphere for living, hustling and doing biz

Of course.
Now they've grown wings and don't know their place again.
Very lousy set of people.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by DonMekino(m): 5:23pm On Jun 26, 2022
Youths of Nigeria, why do you ppl continue doing this??
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by profacid(m): 5:23pm On Jun 26, 2022
Sowiki:
The only reason I like and will vote for Tinubu is that Igbos hate him to the core. They have a track record of hating good things
So ur buhari na good thing, shaking Tinubu na good thing
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by rickyrex(m): 5:25pm On Jun 26, 2022
Una dey make me laugh .obi lagacy is more compared to tinubu in educational sector .anambra came first in waec and neco on a two consecutive occasion courtsey of peter obi massive contribution towards a healthy education. Peter, built and also equiped many schools in anambra. Mind you not empty building but equiped with computers and other educational material. Make a research on this.
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by REDshouse(m): 5:26pm On Jun 26, 2022
jimyjames:

Education is free in Lagos? Wow never knew,
Lagos is conducive with a peaceful atmosphere? Why is Lagos rank the second worst liveable city in the world?

yea Free education to Tertiary education was only done during Tinubu Era asked any of your people that benefited from it ...

lagos was ranked 2nd cos most of ur people have polluted lagos since Unknown Gunmen has denied u access and kidnapped all ur village people
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by rickyrex(m): 5:26pm On Jun 26, 2022
KingKO22:
Cityboy all the way.

Awiaju loka

Yoruba lokan
nah si una bring obasanjo wey no contribut shi shi to una
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by israelp(m): 5:26pm On Jun 26, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Nigerian are wiser ....we don't need old n sick men to rules again...we don't want a sick country for another 8yrs...am not Igbo...I am urohobo man..... Lastly stop blaming the igbos
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by blue01(m): 5:28pm On Jun 26, 2022
Na just primary and secondary school certificate we ask for o grin, Tinubu come and carry your abgeros..... grin grin
Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by IamWonderful: 5:29pm On Jun 26, 2022
Xfemt:
shot up

Hypocrites

And know this
Know this and know peace
Continue deceiving yourself, Igbo don't like Tinubu because of what exactly? he is responsible for their marginalization since 1959? the same people don't like awolowo peddling baseless lies of rat poison against him, the same people maligned Osinbajo with different corruption allegations against him calling him Osinbade, the same set of people speak evil against akinwunmi adeshina when he had issues with USA

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of One Of The Schools Tinubu Built In 2001 by tolue42(m): 5:29pm On Jun 26, 2022
post=114169907:

Peter Obi completed 800km of roads and many bridges, he did all these without borrowing or owing contractors

800km of road?? Total KM of roads constructed by him right ? You're just trowing figures around please...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Abuja Pupils Print Banners To Vie For Head Boy, Head Girl (Photos) / Rating Of Secondary Schools In Nigeria / Full List Of Best Universities In Nigeria By NUC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.